both deals exclude CLEARANCE.

CLEARANCE promotion this weekend.
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
741 posts
715 upvotes
St Clements, MB
In today's email: ImageImage

Both offers expire on September 15, 2015.

Get instore coupon here.

DETAILS: Excludes clearance prices, cosmetics, fragrances, major appliances, mattresses and furniture. Other exclusions apply, see in store or visit www.thebay.com/aug-credit for details. To redeem, present original coupon to a cashier or enter promo code at checkout at THEBAY.COM. Cannot be exchanged for cash, used to buy gift cards, or put toward the payment of a Hudson's Bay Credit Card. Coupon may be used only once and only one coupon may be used in a single transaction. Not to be combined with any other offer. No price adjustments on purchases prior to August 10, 2018. All applicable taxes are payable on the full value of your purchase prior to the application of this coupon. Hudson's Bay may dishonour and confiscate any coupon that is not original or was obtained through unauthorized sources. Any refund will be reduced by the value of coupon, as indicated in sales receipt.
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
741 posts
715 upvotes
St Clements, MB

ENDS SUNDAY, AUGUST 19, 2018 AT 11:59 PM ET

Online & In Store

Online:
Extra 15% Off Home Items
with Your Hudson’s Bay Mastercard® or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card. 
Use Code: HOME

IN STORE:
Extra 10% Off Furniture & Mattresses
with Your Hudson’s Bay Mastercard® or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card.

Cannot be combined with new account discount. No price adjustments on purchases made prior to Friday, August 17, 2018. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon(s) or promo code(s). 

Offer applies to regular, sale and clearance priced items. Some exclusions apply. See in-store and online for details.

EXCLUSIONS:
DEAL OF THE DAY

HOME
ALL-CLAD, BLUEAIR, BOBSWEEP, BONECO AIR O SWISS, CASPER, DOLCE AND GABBANA BY SMEG, DYSON, HUNTER DOUGLAS, MICHAEL ARAM, MIELE, MILL, NEST, SAECO, STADLER FORM, SWELL, THULE, UNDER ARMOUR, VITAMIX. ALL MAJOR APPLIANCES AND MAJOR APPLIANCE INSTALLATIONS. 

The following brands and categories are eligible for a maximum 10% discount: CONFECTIONERY, FLOORCARE, FURNITURE, MATTRESS ADJUSTABLE BASES, MATTRESSES, PARROT, PATIO FURNITURE, PHANTOM DRONES, SMALL APPLIANCES, SOLOGEAR. 

LUGGAGE
BRICS, BRIGGS AND RILEY, DELSEY HONORE AND CHATELET, EVERLITE, FJALLRAVEN, HERSCHEL SUPPLY CO., KGB, LUG, SAMSONITE NEOPULSE AND STRYDE, SAMSONITE BUSINESS BAGS AND BACKPACKS, SAMSONITE S'CURE HARD SIDE, SAMSONITE BLACK LABEL, THULE, TRUNKI, TUMI, VICTORINOX. 

KIDS & BABY
ALL TOYS, STROLLERS, CAR SEATS & TRAVEL, BABY TOYS & ACTIVITY BABY FEEDING, BABY HEALTH & SAFETY, BATH, POTTY & DIAPERING.
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
741 posts
715 upvotes
St Clements, MB
This weekend's Credit Event begins now and lasts until 23:59 ET on Sunday.

Online & In Store
Hudson’s Bay Rewards VIP Exclusive
Wednesday, August 22 & Thursday, August 23, 2018
Shop Two Days Early
Extra 15% Off Sitewide with your Hudson's Bay Mastercard® or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card

Online: Use Code EXTRA15

In Store: Present your Rewards VIP Card and coupon to save.
IN-STORE COUPON
Cannot be combined with new account discount. No price adjustments on purchases made prior to Tuesday, August 21, 2018. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon(s) or promo code(s).

HUDSON’S BAY CREDIT OFFER: Excludes cosmetics, fragrances and major appliances. Other exclusions apply. See in store and online for details. The following brands and categories are eligible for a maximum 10% discount: Parrot, Phantom Drones, Sologear; Confectionery, Floorcare, Furniture, Mattresses and Mattress Adjustable Bases, Patio Furniture and Accessories, and Small Appliances.
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
741 posts
715 upvotes
St Clements, MB
ONLINE & IN STORE
ENDS, SUNDAY, AUGUST 26, 2018 AT 11:59 PM ET
Extra 15% Off Sitewide with your Hudson’s Bay Mastercard® or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card.
OR
Online Only
$20 Off $150+ Purchase Sitewide No Matter How You Pay

Shop Now with Code EXTRA
Extra 15% Off and $20 Off 150+ offers are mutually exclusive and cannot be combined with any other coupon (s) or promo code(s). Cannot be combined with new account discount. No price adjustments on purchases made prior to Friday, August 24, 2018. $20 Off $150+ Purchase: Spend threshold must be met before taxes.

HUDSON’S BAY CREDIT OFFER: Excludes cosmetics, fragrances and major appliances. Other exclusions apply. See in store and online for details. The following brands and categories are eligible for a maximum 10% discount: CONFECTIONERY, FLOORCARE, FURNITURE, MATTRESS ADJUSTABLE BASES, MATTRESSES, PARROT, PATIO FURNITURE, PHANTOM DRONES, SMALL APPLIANCES, SOLOGEAR.
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2017
1114 posts
92 upvotes
So is the 15% discount also availabme for online shopping? Is the 15 taken off right away or just the credit card statement is adjusted afterwards?
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
741 posts
715 upvotes
St Clements, MB
@reggyDeal, the discount will be deducted at the time of purchase when you enter promo code EXTRA online, or when the associate adds the discount instore. The discount doesn't come off automatically if you don't add the promo code or if the associate forgets to add the discount.
Jan 17, 2018
76 posts
34 upvotes
reggyDeal wrote:
Jan 13th, 2018 6:31 pm
Can this discount be added to on sale items? If not, it's lame.
I noticed some clearance items are excluded but not all. Pretty much most of the good stuff though.
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
741 posts
715 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Most, but not all, Hudson's Bay promo codes apply to regular-, sale- and clearance-priced merchandise. Some promo codes,like EXTRA25 and SAVE25, are not valid on clearance-priced merchandise. @Mr2828, what you have just experienced is that select brands and commodities are excluded from most promotions. You should always read the full exclusions list, which is usually hyperlinked in each of my posts.
Jan 17, 2018
76 posts
34 upvotes
cslusarc wrote:
Aug 24th, 2018 12:09 pm
Most, but not all, Hudson's Bay promo codes apply to regular-, sale- and clearance-priced merchandise. Some promo codes,like EXTRA25 and SAVE25, are not valid on clearance-priced merchandise. @Mr2828, what you have just experienced is that select brands and commodities are excluded from most promotions. You should always read the full exclusions list, which is usually hyperlinked in each of my posts.
This is why I said "some but not all" instead of all in my comment.
May 31, 2008
560 posts
263 upvotes
Toronto
I am assuming the 15% off is only on HBC credit card and does not apply if one uses their giftcard?
I understand I only need $0.1 on the hbc credit card but my item is only $80 and my gift card is $100. Do I really need to buy something extra over the $100 gift card balance, place the additional amount on the hbc credit card, and then make a return?
seems abit much.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
4341 posts
1938 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
submalst wrote:
Aug 24th, 2018 3:33 pm
I am assuming the 15% off is only on HBC credit card and does not apply if one uses their giftcard?
I understand I only need $0.1 on the hbc credit card but my item is only $80 and my gift card is $100. Do I really need to buy something extra over the $100 gift card balance, place the additional amount on the hbc credit card, and then make a return?
seems abit much.
I think the only way it could work is if you call to make your order.
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
741 posts
715 upvotes
St Clements, MB
HUDSON’S BAY REWARDS VIP PRESIDENT’S EVENT
Wednesday, September 5 to Sunday, September 9, 2018
You’re one of our very best customers.
AS A THANK YOU, PLEASE ENJOY THESE EXCLUSIVE OFFERS.
Extra 25% Off
Regular-, Sale- and Clearance-Price Apparel, Jewellery & Accessories, Shoes, Handbags, Dining, Bedding, Bath and Luggage

Extra 10% Off
Regular-Price Cosmetics, Fragrances and Mattresses; and Regular-, Sale- and Clearance-Price Furniture, Small & Major Appliances, Barbecues, Patio Furniture, Cookware, Bakeware, Kitchen Gadgets, Floorcare, Personal-Care Electrics, Confectionery, Toys and Hudson’s Bay Company Collection
Online: Use Code VIP

IN STORE: Present your Hudson’s Bay Rewards VIP Card and coupon to save

In-Store Coupon

10% and 25% offers are mutually exclusive and cannot be combined with new account discount. No price adjustments on purchases made prior to Tuesday, September 4, 2018. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon(s) or promo code(s).
EXCLUSIONS:

WOMEN’S:
AMOENA, EILEEN FISHER SYSTEM COLLECTION STYLES, FJALLRAVEN, HANKY PANKY, HUGO, JIMMY CHOO, KATE SPADE NEW YORK, KLEINFELD, LAUREN BY RALPH LAUREN, MODERN ETERNITY, MOOSE KNUCKLES, POLO RALPH LAUREN, RUBIES COSTUMES, SENTALER, TED BAKER, THE ROOM, TONI PLUS INC., WACOAL.

MEN’S:
TED BAKER.

SHOES
WOMEN’S: KLEINFELD, THE ROOM, TIMBERLAND, UGG AUSTRALIA.

KIDS AND BABY
ALL STROLLERS, CAR SEATS & TRAVEL, BABY TOYS & ACTIVITY BABY FEEDING, BABY HEALTH & SAFETY, BATH, POTTY & DIAPERING.

LUGGAGE AND BACKPACKS:
BRICS, BRIGGS AND RILEY, DELSEY HONORE AND CHATELET, EVERLITE, FJALLRAVEN, HERSCHEL SUPPLY CO., KGB, LUG, SAMSONITE BLACK LABEL, SAMSONITE BUSINESS BAGS/BUSINESS BACKPACKS, SAMSONITE NEOPULSE AND STRYDE, SAMSONITE S’CURE HARD SIDE, THULE, TRUNKI, TUMI.

BEAUTY:
HERMES, MAC VIVA GLAM.

HANDBAGS, WALLETS, DUFFLE BAGS AND GYM BAGS: COACH, FJALLRAVEN, HERSCHEL SUPPLY CO., KATE SPADE NEW YORK, TORY BURCH.

JEWELLERY:
ALEX AND ANI, AMOR, HERMES, KATE SPADE NEW YORK, MICHAEL KORS, SERPENTINA SILVER, SWAROVSKI, UNO DE 50.

WATCHES:
ARMANI EXCHANGE TECH, DIESEL ON!, EMPORIO ARMANI TECH, FITBIT, FOSSIL Q CONNECT, HERMES, KATE SPADE NEW YORK, MICHAEL KORS, MISFIT, MOVADO BOLD CONNECT, RADO, SKAGEN CONNECT, TAG HEUER.

SUNGLASSES:
BURBERRY, COACH, KATE SPADE NEW YORK, LE SPECS, PRADA, TOM FORD, SUNGLASS HUT.

HOME:
APPLIANCE INSTALLATIONS, GE CAFÉ, HUNTER DOUGLAS, JENN-AIR, MICHAEL ARAM, MONOGRAM, NAPOLEON, SWELL, THULE, UNDER ARMOUR, VITAMIX.

OTHER:
ACADEMIES CULINAIRE, BELTONE, CANADIAN OLYMPIC TEAM FOUNDATION; RED MITTENS, SUNGLASSES, 2PC PIN SET, CANADIAN PARALYMPIC TEAM FOUNDATION; CANADA FLIP FLOPS, COMPASS, DRAKE GENERAL STORE, ENHANCED HEALTH, EVELINE CHARLES, HB FOUNDATION, HBC SIGNATURE CANOES, HEALTHWEST PROPTOTICS, HEARING AIDS, HUNTER DOUGLAS, JOHN ALLAN'S, LE STYLE BAR, MARITIME TRAVEL, MGS HEARING AIDS, NABIL, NEXGEN, ON TIME SERVICE CORP WATCH REPAIR, PARROT, PREMIER SALONS LIMITED, RILEY & MCCORMORICK, ROUSSEAU STAMPS, RUZA HAIR, SQUISH, TAO HEARING AIDS, TENSPOT, UNIVERSITY OF REGINA, WAVES.
Aug 31, 2011
358 posts
79 upvotes
Wow, I think this is like the least amount of exclusions they've ever had... wonder why the change.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
1588 posts
374 upvotes
Edmonton
kaydees wrote:
Sep 4th, 2018 9:25 pm
Wow, I think this is like the least amount of exclusions they've ever had... wonder why the change.
This is their VIP President's Sale. It happens twice a year only. There are only minimal exclusions for this event.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

vanaparthimb