• Dec 12th, 2018 1:08 pm
Oct 26, 2016
115 posts
107 upvotes
cslusarc wrote:
May 13th, 2018 2:12 am
Happy Mother’s Day

Sunday, May 13, 2018
Celebrate with this exclusive email offer just for moms.

Extra 15% Off Sitewide

Use Code MOM

Cannot be combined with new account discount. No price adjustments on purchases made prior to Sunday, May 13, 2018. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon(s) or promo code(s).

Full details here.
cslusarc wrote:
Sep 17th, 2018 5:00 pm
shop now with promo code VIPFRIENDS. This Friend's and Family event begins instore on Wednesday for Rewards VIP and Rewards PLUS members and lasts until the end of Sunday.
Only valid for instore and not online?
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
741 posts
715 upvotes
St Clements, MB
HUDSON’S BAY REWARDS VIP EXCLUSIVE
Friends + Family
Wednesday, September 19 to Sunday, September 23, 2018
Extra 25% Off

Sitewide
When You Use Your Hudson’s Bay Mastercard® or your Hudson’s Bay Credit Card
– OR –
Extra 15% Off
Your Purchase No Matter How You Pay

Extra 10% Off

Mattresses, Furniture, Major & Small Appliances, Patio, Vacuums, Confectionery, Toys, Personal-Care Electrics, Cookware and Bakeware, No Matter How You Pay

ONLINE: SHOP NOW WITH CODE: VIPFRIENDS

IN STORE: Present your Hudson’s Bay
Rewards VIP Card and coupon to save.
IN-STORE COUPON

10%, 15% and 25% offers are mutually exclusive and cannot be combined with New Account discount. No price adjustments on purchases made prior to Tuesday, September 18, 2018. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon(s).

The following brands are eligible for a maximum 10% discount: NORDICTRACK, PARROT, PHANTOM, SOLOGEAR.

Full exclusions list.
Oct 5, 2015
831 posts
613 upvotes
Outremont, QC
FrederickA85937 wrote:
Sep 16th, 2018 12:24 pm
This is actually a decades-old scheme from many retailers including the bay. Internationally, Groupon is one of the biggest at that.
don't forget we have Canadian Tire as well Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
2368 posts
545 upvotes
Vancouver
What's the best beauty discount that people have seen for The Bay?
Apr 15, 2006
876 posts
304 upvotes
The best beauty is the realization that beauty comes from inside out and one shouldn't care about if people judge you. If they did, then they're not good people anyways so not worth your time.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
2368 posts
545 upvotes
Vancouver
CDRoot wrote:
Sep 23rd, 2018 2:55 pm
The best beauty is the realization that beauty comes from inside out and one shouldn't care about if people judge you. If they did, then they're not good people anyways so not worth your time.
So you never use soap?
Apr 15, 2006
876 posts
304 upvotes
No need, my sweat smells like roses and happy faces
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
741 posts
715 upvotes
St Clements, MB
$10 off $50 or $20 off $100 are the best beauty offers I've seen. These coupon offers are usually distributed to Rewards VIP members on a regular basis but sometimes are available to everyone on the website.
Dec 30, 2007
145 posts
14 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Did The Bay update their website suddenly? Around Sunday, September 23 around 10pm, the website layout competely changed and got a refreshed look. Everything in my bag was gone too. The new layout works and looks a lot better, but I thought my computer went haywire because I was so use to the old Bay site.
Sep 20, 2018
28 posts
5 upvotes
yes the best would be 20$ off 100 and sometimes u are able to also apply 10% off on the purchase (double dip) but that coupon is usually for VIP
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
4341 posts
1938 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
tomaccowu wrote:
Sep 23rd, 2018 10:40 pm
Did The Bay update their website suddenly? Around Sunday, September 23 around 10pm, the website layout competely changed and got a refreshed look. Everything in my bag was gone too. The new layout works and looks a lot better, but I thought my computer went haywire because I was so use to the old Bay site.
The same old buggy website where I need to sign in each time I browse the website... for me.
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
741 posts
715 upvotes
St Clements, MB
It appears that Hudson's Bay did a software upgrade and thebay.com now resembles their Gift Registry website. I started to get the new website this morning in Chrome, but not reliably and not in any other browser.

Some improvements include:
1. My orders is now Order History, giving more details. Now you can check if an item was returned.
2. Wish list is now Favourites. My wishlist item are not in my Favorites list yet.
3 . You can now save a payment card.
4. It erased my saved Hudson's Bay Rewards card number.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)

cslusarc, wonton1017