I have two credit cards with $20K plus limits each

I have numerous other credit cards with $5K + limits

Credit score 750+
No debt
Never late on payments
No interest ever paid
Stable government income

There’s no reason for them to keep denying me an increase

I bought the card strictly to use it at the bay and I can barely buy anything there with it

I guess I have to create an artificial credit limit by overpaying the card if I really want to use it for a big purchase
750 is pretty good, mine is 850 but I’m wondering what kind of hit
I’ll see after cancelling Koodo and getting that free A8 for my wife :)

On top of that I’m 4 days away from getting that free Redmi Note 5 AI, lol.
Jan 21, 2016
139 posts
81 upvotes
GVRD
MoneyHypeMike wrote:
Sep 24th, 2018 4:57 am
The same old buggy website where I need to sign in each time I browse the website... for me.
Clear your cookies for the bay
Dec 30, 2007
145 posts
14 upvotes
Richmond Hill
That software upgrade prevented me from using any of the promotion codes and the upgrade cleared my cart Sunday night around 10:30pm :(
I emailed their customer support last night but no reply Disappointed But Relieved Face
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
2368 posts
545 upvotes
Vancouver
van1337 wrote:
Sep 24th, 2018 10:27 pm
Clear your cookies for the bay
Tried that. Didn't work...
Sep 20, 2018
28 posts
5 upvotes
escape1975 wrote:
Sep 24th, 2018 10:10 pm
750 is pretty good, mine is 850 but I’m wondering what kind of hit
I’ll see after cancelling Koodo and getting that free A8 for my wife :)

On top of that I’m 4 days away from getting that free Redmi Note 5 AI, lol.
how did u get the phone free?
Sep 20, 2018
28 posts
5 upvotes
tomaccowu wrote:
Sep 24th, 2018 11:18 pm
That software upgrade prevented me from using any of the promotion codes and the upgrade cleared my cart Sunday night around 10:30pm :(
I emailed their customer support last night but no reply Disappointed But Relieved Face
call them they have to honour the discount.
Nov 19, 2014
501 posts
391 upvotes
Medicine Hat, AB
kminnu wrote:
Sep 25th, 2018 6:58 pm
how did u get the phone free?
It’s been 2 months and no sign of it, so I’ll get the money back,
and it’ll probably show up in a month or so ... aliexpress.
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
741 posts
715 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Cardmembers:

Ends October 15, 2018

ONLINE ONLY: ImageSave $50 on your purchase of $200 or more before taxes on regular-price women’s fashion, accessories, footwear and handbags; men’s fashion accessories and footwear; bed and bath with your Hudson’s Bay Mastercard or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card.
SHOP NOW WITH CODE SAVE50

IN-STORE ONLY:
ImageSave $50 on your purchase of $150 or more before taxes on regular-price women’s fashion, accessories, footwear and handbags; men’s fashion accessories and footwear; bed and bath with your Hudson’s Bay Mastercard or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card.

IN-STORE COUPON

Cannot be combined with new account discount. No price adjustments on purchases made prior to September 28, 2018. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon(s) or promo code(s).
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
741 posts
715 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Online & In-Store
HUDSON'S BAY REWARDS VIP EXCLUSIVE
Shop Two Days Early: Wednesday, October 3 and Thursday, October 4, 2018

Extra 15% Off Sitewide with your Hudson’s Bay Mastercard® or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card.

ONLINE: Use Code EXTRA15.

IN-STORE: Present your Rewards VIP Card and coupon to save

IN-STORE COUPON

Cannot be combined with new account discount. No price adjustments on purchases made prior to Tuesday, October 2, 2018. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon(s) or promo code(s).

HUDSON’S BAY CREDIT OFFER: Excludes cosmetics, fragrances and major appliances. Other exclusions apply. See in store and online for details. The following brands and categories are eligible for a maximum 10% discount: Parrot, Phantom Drones, Sologear; Confectionery, Floorcare, Furniture, Mattresses and Mattress Adjustable Bases, Patio Furniture and Accessories, and Small Appliances.
Jul 25, 2015
190 posts
65 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
So the extra15 will be available tomorrow?

*update Tried it today and it worked, it applied the 15% discount paying with hbc mc on top of the already reduced on sale item.
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
741 posts
715 upvotes
St Clements, MB

Online & In-Store
ENDS MONDAY OCTOBER 8, 2018 AT 11:59 PM ET

Extra 15% Off Sitewide with Your Hudson’s Bay Mastercard® Or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card

SHOP NOW WITH CODE EXTRA15

Cannot be combined with new account discount. No price adjustments on purchases made prior to Friday, October 5, 2018. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon(s) or promo code(s).

HUDSON’S BAY CREDIT OFFER: Excludes cosmetics, fragrances and major appliances. Other exclusions apply. See in store and online for details. The following brands and categories are eligible for a maximum 10% discount: CONFECTIONERY, FLOORCARE, FURNITURE, MATTRESS ADJUSTABLE BASES, MATTRESSES, PARROT, PATIO FURNITURE, PHANTOM DRONES, SMALL APPLIANCES, SOLOGEAR.
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
741 posts
715 upvotes
St Clements, MB

ENDS THURSDAY OCTOBER 11, 2018 AT 11:59 PM ET

Extra 15% Off Sitewide with Your Hudson’s Bay Mastercard® Or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card

SHOP NOW WITH CODE EXTRA15

Cannot be combined with new account discount. No price adjustments on purchases made prior to Wednesday, October 10, 2018. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon(s) or promo code(s).

HUDSON’S BAY CREDIT OFFER: Excludes cosmetics, fragrances and major appliances. Other exclusions apply. See in store and online for details. The following brands and categories are eligible for a maximum 10% discount: CONFECTIONERY, FLOORCARE, FURNITURE, MATTRESS ADJUSTABLE BASES, MATTRESSES, PARROT, PATIO FURNITURE, PHANTOM DRONES, SMALL APPLIANCES, SOLOGEAR. 
Aug 29, 2016
264 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto
cslusarc wrote:
Sep 29th, 2018 1:26 pm
Cardmembers:

Ends October 15, 2018

ONLINE ONLY: ImageSave $50 on your purchase of $200 or more before taxes on regular-price women’s fashion, accessories, footwear and handbags; men’s fashion accessories and footwear; bed and bath with your Hudson’s Bay Mastercard or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card.
SHOP NOW WITH CODE SAVE50

IN-STORE ONLY:
ImageSave $50 on your purchase of $150 or more before taxes on regular-price women’s fashion, accessories, footwear and handbags; men’s fashion accessories and footwear; bed and bath with your Hudson’s Bay Mastercard or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card.

IN-STORE COUPON

Cannot be combined with new account discount. No price adjustments on purchases made prior to September 28, 2018. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon(s) or promo code(s).
So does the in store coupon apply to mens clothes, or just accessories? "Fashion Accessories" is confusing. Cant tell if they forgot a comma or not lol
Jan 19, 2011
832 posts
375 upvotes
Montreal
dielan wrote:
Oct 10th, 2018 3:24 pm
So does the in store coupon apply to mens clothes, or just accessories? "Fashion Accessories" is confusing. Cant tell if they forgot a comma or not lol
If you look above at the women's you'll see commas were probably lost somewhere.
Sep 20, 2018
28 posts
5 upvotes
anything really use it in store . It works on anything but some associates are picky