Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

2018 Hudson's Bay Card member Exclusive Discounts

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2018 6:20 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2004
1177 posts
72 upvotes
cslusarc wrote: Friends & Family
One Extra Day to Save | Tuesday, March 20
Extra 20% Off

Sitewide
When You Use Your Hudson’s Bay Mastercard® or your Hudson’s Bay Credit Card

– OR –

Extra 15% Off

Your Purchase No Matter How You Pay

Extra 10% Off

Furniture, Major and Small Appliances, Mattresses, Patio, Vacuums, Confectionery, Toys, Personal-Care Electrics, Cookware, Bakeware, and Gadgets, No Matter How You Pay

Shop Now With Code: FRIENDS

IN-STORE COUPON

10%, 15% and 20% offers are mutually exclusive and cannot be combined with new account discount. No price adjustments on purchases made prior to Monday, March 19, 2018. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon(s).

The following brands are eligible for a maximum 10% discount: PARROT, SOLOGEAR

Full details here.

Shop Now & Save until Sunday @ 23:59 ET.
Just tried the code and it works . Thanks
Dec 3, 2017
4 posts
Does anyone have the instore coupon that could print out for the 100-20 beauty code ’beautyvip’? I don’t see it from my vip account. Please share it if you have one as the counter sales asked for it for instore usage. Thanks!
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
12700 posts
15951 upvotes
Bboldnstrong wrote: Does anyone have the instore coupon that could print out for the 100-20 beauty code ’beautyvip’? I don’t see it from my vip account. Please share it if you have one as the counter sales asked for it for instore usage. Thanks!
There is no in store coupon for the Beauty Code that you can print out. It comes in a card.

hudsons-bay-hbc-vip-savings-25-off-plus ... #p29049923
Have a nice day!

Dec 3, 2017
4 posts
Usually I would received the cards in mail, but not this time. Okay, I would buy online then. Thanks!
Jun 27, 2008
750 posts
88 upvotes
Hi, any working codes for shoes? Thanks
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
3208 posts
4255 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Just a reminder current codes:

- SAVE40 : save 40% off any one regular-price fashion, footwear or accessory item;
- COOK : save an extra 10% off on Cookware and Small Appliances.

Upcoming promo codes:
- SAVE : save an extra 10 or 15% on Monday and Tuesday in celebration of Seniors' Day. Also available instore on Tuesday only;
- GIVE : save an extra 10, 15 or 20% on Friday, April 6th in celebration of Giving Day. Instore a $5 donation is required to acquire a discount card.
Deal Addict
Jun 2, 2004
1031 posts
458 upvotes
Mississauga
I signed up for the HBC MasterCard last week. They jaf a patio set on sale so i got the sale price plis 10% discount with family and friends.

Can't complain, on top of that 24mo equal payments with 0% interest

They did only give me a $1000 limit but a qiick call from the store and they raised it to 5k.
Sep 17, 2007
460 posts
116 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone used the senior’s day code “Save” for ordering furniture before? Is there a list of exclusion somewhere?
Hoping to order a mattress.
Jul 18, 2014
812 posts
1882 upvotes
Tillsonburg ON
thanks works on miele vacuum bags
dont forget the 5% ebates
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
3208 posts
4255 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Senior's Day: Full terms.

All major home fashion categories (major appliances, Matresses and furniture) have been historically excluded from Seniors Day, but are included in other events like this Friday's Giving Day.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2011
1078 posts
786 upvotes
Does code work now for give
Photography.
RedFlagDeals - Brea
self promotion is not allowed on RFD
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
3208 posts
4255 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Shop NOW with promo code GIVE.

Sep 5, 2017
346 posts
407 upvotes
Halifax
cslusarc wrote: Shop NOW with promo code GIVE.
Worked for me now. Also worked on brands normally excluded..... Ted Baker, Armani, Scotch and Soda
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
3208 posts
4255 upvotes
St Clements, MB
TODAY ONLY HUDSON'S BAY GIVING DAY
EXTRA 20% OFF
with Your Hudson's Bay Mastercard® or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card
—OR—
EXTRA 15% OFF
No Matter How You Pay.
EXTRA 10% OFF
Cosmetics & Fragrances, Furniture, Mattresses, Small & Major Appliances, Barbecues, Vacuums, Personal-Care Electrics, Cookware, Bakeware, Kitchen Gadgets and Confectionery, No Matter How You Pay.
ONLINE: 1% of proceeds (up to a limit of $10,000) will be donated to some of our favourite Canadian charities.

Use Code: GIVE

In Hudson's Bay Stores
Purchase a $5 ticket to redeem the savings above.
NATIONAL: 70% of in-store ticket sales will support the Boys & Girls Clubs of Canada’s HBC Summer Brain Gain program, which strives to prevent summer learning loss by providing children with opportunities to practice reading and mathematics skills. The program ensures a summer vacation of continued learning and development by focusing on high levels of youth engagement and educational activities that are different from the regular school day.
30% of in-store ticket sales will support local charitable organizations across Canada.

QUEBEC: 70% of in-store ticket sales will support the CHU Sainte-Justine Foundation in its pursuit of excellence and its commitment to providing mothers and their children with the highest levels of health care in the world.
30% of in-store ticket sales will support local charitable organizations across Canada.

In Home Outfitters Stores
Purchase a $5 Giving Day ticket to receive:
EXTRA 20% OFF
When You Use Your Hudson’s Bay Mastercard® Or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card. See Store Associate for Details.
EXTRA 15% OFF
Your Purchase No Matter How You Pay.
EXTRA 10% OFF
Kitchen Electrics & Gadgets, Household Appliances, Cookware, Bakeware, Beverage Pods & Consumables, Vacuums, Barbeques, Personal-Care Electrics, Confectionery, Furniture, Patio Furniture & Accessories, Martha Stewart Collection and Jessica Simpson Bedding Coordinates, No Matter How You Pay.

20%, 15% & 10% offers: Discounts are mutually exclusive. No price adjustments on purchases made prior to Friday, April 6, 2018. Offers cannot be combined with any other offer or new account discount.

Full details here.
Dec 20, 2013
41 posts
2 upvotes
MONTR
Anyone knows if the "Card Member exclusive discount" ending on April 22nd excludes the BBQs (the OP excluded the BBQ).

Thanks
Oct 15, 2006
459 posts
405 upvotes
Edmonton
Any active coupons please?
I'm more than just a picture | I'm a daughter and a sister
Sometimes it's hard for me to show | That I'm more than just a rumor
Or a song on your computer | There's more to me than people know

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)