• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2019 8:48 am
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
1914 posts
310 upvotes
Kfox wrote:
Apr 5th, 2019 12:03 am
Has anyone been successful using this coupon in-store? The terms above that I set in bold make me doubt they will accept it
I used it
Apr 11, 2019
4 posts
2 upvotes
So, I just got this email, but when I click on sign in the website gives me an error message. Anyone else been able to redeem this?
Images
  • Screenshot_20190412-154333.png
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
966 posts
1074 upvotes
St Clements, MB

Sorry folks, but I'm unable to share a download link for the instore coupon at this time.
Apr 11, 2019
4 posts
2 upvotes
Well, today I discovered that if you're not actually a VIP member, you'll no longer be able to use VIP coupons. You'll have to be logged in to your the bay account which has your VIP rewards card number linked to it.

I tried to make a purchase using the VIP code today (I'm a plus rewards member) and after getting so many error messages I called customer service so I could place the order through them. They asked for my rewards card and explained the reason I couldn't use the code on the website was cause I'm not a VIP member. So, that's it. The end of an era, I guess. :P
Apr 2, 2008
425 posts
99 upvotes
idmary5203522689 wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 10:22 pm
Well, today I discovered that if you're not actually a VIP member, you'll no longer be able to use VIP coupons. You'll have to be logged in to your the bay account which has your VIP rewards card number linked to it.

I tried to make a purchase using the VIP code today (I'm a plus rewards member) and after getting so many error messages I called customer service so I could place the order through them. They asked for my rewards card and explained the reason I couldn't use the code on the website was cause I'm not a VIP member. So, that's it. The end of an era, I guess. :P
I'm a VIP member but I never receive these coupon code/ email.
Save a lot but end up spending more :confused:
Apr 11, 2019
4 posts
2 upvotes
you need to make sure the email address you normally use is registered to your rewards account and also that they're not going to your spam folder. I'm not VIP and I receive the emails (I was VIP last year, but they still send me stuff).
Aug 31, 2011
360 posts
80 upvotes
I'm able to access the VIP Website and get the in-store coupon, but the code doesn't work online for me. It looks like I've been downgraded to the Rewards level even though I qualified for VIP last year.

The program makes no sense then, so if you qualify for VIP in December, you only have one month of VIP until the next calendar year starts??

EDIT: Ok so the VIP Code does work, I just had sale only items in my cart. The fine print says it's only for Regular-priced items.
Last edited by kaydees on Apr 13th, 2019 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
966 posts
1074 upvotes
St Clements, MB
From the FAQ section of the Rewards Portal:
Your other Rewards benefits will continue until December 31st of the year after you qualified.
These other benefits should include your eligibility for various promotions like promo code VIP.
Feb 7, 2017
62 posts
15 upvotes
torontosavingss wrote:
Apr 14th, 2019 6:10 pm
will there be extra 15% off during bay day sales?
Probably, since bay days is going on until May 5th. It might be soon, on a weekend.
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
966 posts
1074 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Next 15% off promo is a Bonus Seniors' Day: Tuesday, April 30th.

Thread Information

There are currently 11 users viewing this thread. (6 members and 5 guests)

Spaceballs, TheVillager, Tabascco, saladtoss, hockey9898, IEATSHOES