Expired Hot Deals

[The Bay] 2019 Coupons, Promo Codes & 1-Day Sales

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 5th, 2020 8:46 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1319 posts
1613 upvotes
St Clements, MB
An extra 15% off is better than nothing.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1319 posts
1613 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Image

Email exclusive offer. Promo code is an individualized 1-time use 10-digit number.
Member
User avatar
Jan 20, 2013
215 posts
57 upvotes
mrfrugal83 wrote: Take it’ll be 15% for everyone and free shipping on Friday ?
Why do you think that? Just curious since I was close to ordering right now but would be willing to wait until Friday if it's 15% and not conditional upon the Bay Mastercard.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1319 posts
1613 upvotes
St Clements, MB
On Friday: the 15% discount will be open to every Hudson's Bay Mastercard (or Credit card) cardholder irrespective of Rewards status (in-store only). FREE SHIPPING FRIDAY isn't a guarenteed event if its not mentioned in the flyer preview.

ANYONE with a Hudson's Bay branded credit card should be able yo use promo code EXTRA today
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1319 posts
1613 upvotes
St Clements, MB
HURRY! Ends Monday, July 1, 2019 at 11:59 PM ET
Online & In Stores
Extra 15% Off Sitewide*
with your Hudson's Bay Mastercard® or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card.
Or
Online Only
Extra 10% Off Sitewide*
No Matter How You Pay
Online Use Code EXTRA

*15% and 10% offers are mutually exclusive and cannot be combined with new account discount. No price adjustments on purchases made prior to Friday, June 28, 2019. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon(s) or promo code(s).

HUDSON’S BAY CREDIT OFFER: The following brands and categories are eligible for a maximum 10% discount: ALL-CLAD, CILQUE, CONFECTIONERY, MATTRESSES, MICHAEL ARAM, NORDICTRACK, PATIO FURNITURE, PERSONAL-CARE ELECTRICS, PET SUPPLIES AND SMALL APPLIANCES.

Full exclusions here.
Member
Apr 19, 2015
290 posts
126 upvotes
N/A
I'm so disappointed that a top I ordered came with a big ink stain on the arm. :( I don't want to return it because then I'd lose the 5x Aeroplan points earned on the purchase. I was thinking that I should order it again and then return the defective one. Are there any active codes for sale items, or free shipping? I scrolled this thread back to March and don't see anything.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 28, 2005
1410 posts
260 upvotes
Toronto
merrygold wrote: I'm so disappointed that a top I ordered came with a big ink stain on the arm. :( I don't want to return it because then I'd lose the 5x Aeroplan points earned on the purchase. I was thinking that I should order it again and then return the defective one. Are there any active codes for sale items, or free shipping? I scrolled this thread back to March and don't see anything.
If you are going to return the old shirt with the new receipt, just order enough to get the free shipping and return everything anyways.
Member
Apr 19, 2015
290 posts
126 upvotes
N/A
skidragoon wrote: If you are going to return the old shirt with the new receipt, just order enough to get the free shipping and return everything anyways.
Yes I suppose I could do this as a last resort, but I really don't like being wasteful.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
1879 posts
1734 upvotes
Canada
Spend $75 or more before taxes on regular and sale priced men's fashion, footwear, accessories and women's intitmates plus kid's clothing with your Hudson's Bay Mastercard or Hudson's Bay Credit Card and Save $15. Expires July 15, 2019 Use Promo Code: SUMMER15
Last edited by shoppingguy on Jul 5th, 2019 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
1879 posts
1734 upvotes
Canada
merrygold wrote: Yes I suppose I could do this as a last resort, but I really don't like being wasteful.
You could look for the shirt instore too.
Member
User avatar
Nov 8, 2015
342 posts
292 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
merrygold wrote: I'm so disappointed that a top I ordered came with a big ink stain on the arm. :( I don't want to return it because then I'd lose the 5x Aeroplan points earned on the purchase. I was thinking that I should order it again and then return the defective one. Are there any active codes for sale items, or free shipping? I scrolled this thread back to March and don't see anything.
You could also call up customer service and let them know you received a defective product. They have been good about shipping me a replacement and waiving any shipping charges. The rep has even offered 10% discount for the inconvenience.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1319 posts
1613 upvotes
St Clements, MB
NEXT LEVEL SAVINGS
Exclusively for Hudson’s Bay Credit Cardmembers in your July statement
Ends August 15, 2019
ONLINE & IN STORE with coupon
SAVE AN EXTRA 15%
on your regular- and sale-price purchase
with your Hudson’s Bay Mastercard or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card.

Use Code: HOTDEAL
Cannot be combined with new account discount. No price adjustments on purchases made prior to July 1, 2019. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon(s) or promo code(s).

Full details.
Member
Apr 19, 2015
290 posts
126 upvotes
N/A
shoppingguy wrote: You could look for the shirt instore too.
habuyeths wrote: You could also call up customer service and let them know you received a defective product. They have been good about shipping me a replacement and waiving any shipping charges. The rep has even offered 10% discount for the inconvenience.
I don't trust the reps not to void my original order, be it by accident or otherwise. In any event, this is not necessary because...
cslusarc wrote: NEXT LEVEL SAVINGS
SAVE AN EXTRA 15%
on your regular- and sale-price purchase with your Hudson’s Bay Mastercard or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card.

Use Code: HOTDEAL
Yay it worked! Thanks!! Now I have a bunch more tops heading my way. :D
Newbie
Sep 11, 2013
94 posts
65 upvotes
If any of you enjoy the bay homeoutfitters Queensway has converted into a bay outlet slum of sort. Some decent brands possible decent prices. Stuff is everywhere. Like picking at a garbage dump

Top