Expired Hot Deals

[The Bay] 2019 Coupons, Promo Codes & 1-Day Sales

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 29th, 2020 10:24 am
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 21, 2006
3331 posts
325 upvotes
Toronto
Mars2012 wrote: Just a reminder because we are getting numerous reports about members asking for codes...this thread is for the discussion and posting of coupon codes. To keep this thread on-topic, please do not ask for a code.
i know what you mean, but literally the thread title says "promo codes" lol and thats been one of the main discussion topics literally.
====================================
Member
Jul 4, 2019
207 posts
141 upvotes
Mars2012 wrote: Just a reminder because we are getting numerous reports about members asking for codes...this thread is for the discussion and posting of coupon codes. To keep this thread on-topic, please do not ask for a code.
Hey if you don't mind, what exactly do you mean by numerous reports and how does that effect RFD or you or anyone? Thanks.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
1190 posts
2229 upvotes
Markham
ludhi wrote: i know what you mean, but literally the thread title says "promo codes" lol and thats been one of the main discussion topics literally.
Begging is obnoxious and not helpful. If I were to start begging people for money in the Personal Finance forum it would be equally inappropriate.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1352 posts
1675 upvotes
St Clements, MB
I would assume RFD management want more people like me to share.
Lately with these all numeric one time use codes, every other post were people asking.
What I find the most annoying is everyone who cannot go pack to read the previous month or two of posts which all feature expiry dates to find a generic code that works.

I am beginning to question it all, shall I continue my posts start a new thread for next year?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 21, 2006
3331 posts
325 upvotes
Toronto
Ya, the generic one time usage codes have caused lot of problems in other threads aswell.. like sportchek and the costco.
====================================
Banned
Dec 8, 2007
2666 posts
2351 upvotes
ludhi wrote: i know what you mean, but literally the thread title says "promo codes" lol and thats been one of the main discussion topics literally.
Deal46ix wrote: Hey if you don't mind, what exactly do you mean by numerous reports and how does that effect RFD or you or anyone? Thanks.
Discussion isn't the same as begging, and this thread was created for the sharing of coupons/codes, not post after post of endless begging. Begging affects everybody since threads get filled up with these type or posts that need to be waded through to find posts that are actually useful to read. It is also annoying to people subscribed to threads such as this since people go read new posts when they show up via subscriptions and notifications, looking for new promos or promo discussion, only to waste time reading post after post of begging. It's selfish and a nuisance, not to mention threadjacking.
Member
Jul 4, 2019
207 posts
141 upvotes
ludhi wrote: Ya, the generic one time usage codes have caused lot of problems in other threads aswell.. like sportchek and the costco.
If you don't mind what exactly were the problems?
Sr. Member
Nov 29, 2013
987 posts
186 upvotes
Toronto
cslusarc wrote: I would assume RFD management want more people like me to share.
Lately with these all numeric one time use codes, every other post were people asking.
What I find the most annoying is everyone who cannot go pack to read the previous month or two of posts which all feature expiry dates to find a generic code that works.

I am beginning to question it all, shall I continue my posts start a new thread for next year?
I went back a few pages and I did not see any other active codes except for the 25 $ off generic code and code extra, was hoping for another generic code for 15-25% off for boxing day, do you think we will see one?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 21, 2006
3331 posts
325 upvotes
Toronto
cslusarc wrote: Image


Image
Are their any conditions to this code? Code "Extra" doesn't seem to work for me, even though it says get 25% extra off using the code.
====================================
Member
Jul 4, 2019
207 posts
141 upvotes
ludhi wrote: Are their any conditions to this code? Code "Extra" doesn't seem to work for me, even though it says get 25% extra off using the code.
There's always conditions, like exclusions.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 21, 2006
3331 posts
325 upvotes
Toronto
Deal46ix wrote: There's always conditions, like exclusions.
True, just noticed
====================================
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jun 15, 2011
40059 posts
6037 upvotes
King City
ludhi wrote: True, just noticed
If you're browsing items, you'll see "This item is applicable for the EXTRA code" or along those lines.
Proud to be an Indian.
__________________________________________________________________________
Incident/Cyber Breach Response|Malware Analyzer|Threat Intellligence
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1352 posts
1675 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Next common multi-use code is NEWYEAR for Wednesday, Jan 1st. It may be turned on as early as Monday.
Newbie
Dec 31, 2016
80 posts
19 upvotes
Does anyone know if there will be good deals in-store tomorrow? Planning to go there first thing in the morning.
Member
Aug 7, 2019
252 posts
51 upvotes
cslusarc wrote: I would assume RFD management want more people like me to share.
Lately with these all numeric one time use codes, every other post were people asking.
What I find the most annoying is everyone who cannot go pack to read the previous month or two of posts which all feature expiry dates to find a generic code that works.

I am beginning to question it all, shall I continue my posts start a new thread for next year?

Hi, with regards to this point: "What I find the most annoying is everyone who cannot go pack to read the previous month or two of posts which all feature expiry dates to find a generic code that works."

What is the best way to do it?

When I try using the search function in RFD, I get a whole lot of unrelated results.

Top