St Clements, MB
Tomorrow's Daily Deal @ Hudson's Bay and Home Outfitters:

[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1065 posts
1188 upvotes
St Clements, MB

Use promo code DEAL to save an extra 25% off select clearance fall and winter fashions.

[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1065 posts
1188 upvotes
St Clements, MB
It's Monday: it's time to shop with promo code EXTRA - full details aren't available yet but gives up to a 15% discount when you use your Hudson's Bay Mastercard.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1065 posts
1188 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Use promo code EXTRA until Sunday @ 23:59 ET:

From thebay.com:

Online & In Store
HUDSON’S BAY REWARDS VIP EXCLUSIVE
Shop Two Days Early Wednesday, February 27 & Thursday, February 28, 2019

EXTRA 15% OFF* SITEWIDE with your Hudson's Bay Mastercard® or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card

ONLINE: Use Code EXTRA
IN STORE: Present your Rewards VIP Card and coupon to save.

IN-STORE COUPON

Cannot be combined with new account discount. No price adjustments on purchases made prior to Tuesday, February 26, 2019. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon(s) or promo code(s).
*HUDSON’S BAY CREDIT OFFER: The following brands and categories are eligible for a maximum 10% discount: CONFECTIONERY AND GOURMET, FURNITURE, MATTRESSES AND MATTRESS ADJUSTABLE BASES, NORDICTRACK, PATIO FURNITURE, PET SUPPLIES. STROLLERS, CAR SEATS & TRAVEL, BABY TOYS & ACTIVITY BABY FEEDING, BABY HEALTH & SAFETY, BATH, POTTY & DIAPERING, PERSONAL-CARE ELECTRICS.

Click here for full exclusions list and source.
May 22, 2006
401 posts
4 upvotes
Pierrefonds
The promo code "EXTRA" works today also, February 26th. I just purchased some stuff online and it knocked off another 15% on my already on sale item.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1065 posts
1188 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Also useable with promo code EXTRA
Oct 30, 2017
2 posts
Has anyone tried the Extra promo code today? I've tried on several different items, none of which are excluded, and it will not allow the promo code to be applied.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2008
1577 posts
462 upvotes
bargain88 wrote:
Feb 27th, 2019 11:11 am
Has anyone tried the Extra promo code today? I've tried on several different items, none of which are excluded, and it will not allow the promo code to be applied.
Yes, just used it with no issues, but I'm an VIP rewards member.
Jan 25, 2019
53 posts
29 upvotes
bargain88 wrote:
Feb 27th, 2019 11:11 am
Also, used it just now with my HBC mc
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1065 posts
1188 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Are you a Hudson's Bay Credit cardmember? If so, when use your card to make a $75+ purchase at Home Outfitters you can use this coupon to save $25 (after-tax) in March.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1065 posts
1188 upvotes
St Clements, MB
March Credit offer:
Use promo code SAVE40 to save 40% off 1 regular priced spring fashion or footwear item for the whole family. Full detail including expiry date are not yet released.

Update:
- Tuesday, March 5th is SENIORS' DAY - save up to 15% with promo code SAVE.
- Friday, March 8th is GIVING DAY. When you buy a $5 ticket, you can save up to 20% and your $5 goes to charity.
- March will also feature a President's Discount Event running Wednesday to Sunday, and a Friends and Family Discount Eveny running Tuesday to Sunday.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1065 posts
1188 upvotes
St Clements, MB
ENDS SUNDAY, MARCH 3, 2019 AT 11:59 PM ET

Online & In Store

Extra 15% Off SITEWIDE* WITH HUDSON’S BAY CREDIT

Use Code: EXTRA

*Offer cannot be combined with new account discount. No price adjustments on purchases made prior to Friday, March 1, 2019. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon(s) or promo code(s). The following categories and brands are eligible for a maximum 10% discount: CONFECTIONERY AND GOURMET, FURNITURE, MATTRESSES AND MATTRESS ADJUSTABLE BASES, NORDICTRACK, PATIO FURNITURE, PET SUPPLIES. STROLLERS, CAR SEATS & TRAVEL, BABY TOYS & ACTIVITY BABY FEEDING, BABY HEALTH & SAFETY, BATH, POTTY & DIAPERING, PERSONAL-CARE ELECTRICS.

See source for full exclusions:
Sep 6, 2006
445 posts
710 upvotes
Toronto
For anyone that does not have a HBC card, code SAVE is already active for 15% off. I was able to use it on both sale and clearance as well.