Expired Hot Deals

[The Bay] 25% off Uppababy - Cruz, Vista, G-luxe

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2017 11:10 pm
Apr 6, 2011
73 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
anyone else order the Vista and had it shipped yet?
Aug 23, 2011
500 posts
42 upvotes
WINNIPEG
00dimsum00 wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 9:00 pm
I have the nuna car seat. 25% off is a fantastic deal too!
They had 20% off on Nuna in the last few months as well. I'm hoping it'll happen again by the time i need the stroller.
Jun 1, 2005
591 posts
60 upvotes
aizecarla wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 12:37 pm
They had 20% off on Nuna in the last few months as well. I'm hoping it'll happen again by the time i need the stroller.
why don't you try and buy the stroller now for 25% off and see if it ships?

They have both the tavo and mixx 2 on HBC when I checked yesterday

I myself bought the Tavo/Pipa for only 15% off and had to line up an hour just to get it last year during boxing day :(
Oct 24, 2010
154 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
TeQnoman wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 2:12 pm
I haven't received my shipping notice either. I'm really hoping this is just the bay being slow Angry Face
For g-luxe, I ordered it yesterday at around noon, received the shipping notice a few hours later and it looks like i received it today. Will have to check when I get home.

So super fast for me.
Apr 19, 2015
142 posts
82 upvotes
I have a Cruz and I absolutely love it. It feels well-built, folds relatively flat and is self-standing, and rides smoothly. The tires are rubber and not air-filled, so it can get very bumpy, but generally, I'm a big fan. Only thing I wish it had is one-hand fold, like the Thule Urban Glide. Otherwise, it has done very well for me.
Apr 6, 2011
73 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
TeQnoman wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 2:12 pm
I haven't received my shipping notice either. I'm really hoping this is just the bay being slow Angry Face
I made orders afterwards and its already being shipped.
But I just check and the status went from "created" to "released" *fingerscross*
Hope yours will go through too!
Aug 23, 2011
500 posts
42 upvotes
WINNIPEG
whiteGSR wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 1:30 pm
why don't you try and buy the stroller now for 25% off and see if it ships?

They have both the tavo and mixx 2 on HBC when I checked yesterday

I myself bought the Tavo/Pipa for only 15% off and had to line up an hour just to get it last year during boxing day :(
Limited budget. And baby isn't gonna be born till March next year.
Sep 2, 2016
102 posts
37 upvotes
Ordered the vista travel bag and it has already shipped. Big thanks to the op
Apr 6, 2011
73 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
Dmbpjfan wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 9:41 pm
Ordered the vista travel bag and it has already shipped. Big thanks to the op
I've contemplated on the Vista Travel bag. Do you mind sharing why you would suggest buying it?
Sep 2, 2016
102 posts
37 upvotes
112T53 wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 9:48 pm
I've contemplated on the Vista Travel bag. Do you mind sharing why you would suggest buying it?
What sold me is the fact that uppababy will cover any damage caused during air travel, I can easily store it when not in use without worrying about space
Jan 2, 2012
99 posts
19 upvotes
Is the code still working for anyone else for the uppababy accessories? It shows zero savings for me when I try to apply it now :(
Oct 24, 2010
154 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
heiiress wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 10:22 pm
Is the code still working for anyone else for the uppababy accessories? It shows zero savings for me when I try to apply it now :(
Didn’t work for me either.(hours ago) I think they finally realized they were supposed to exclude uppababy from the sale.
Dec 26, 2010
4 posts
Toronto
Yeah I kept checking the website incase any of the colour came back in stock and when I finally found the Taylor and added it to cart it wouldn't apply the discount. I did get the bumper bar for 25% off though on Tuesday and I already received it.