Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

Eliminated teams adidas/Nike World Cup 2018 men and women select jerseys $59.99/$77

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 28th, 2018 10:58 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
5020 posts
888 upvotes
Toronto
rcheung13 wrote: This World Cup jerseys look kind of meh. Specifically for Germany... green away jerseys?
they always had green away jerseys.
HEATWARE 18-0-0 since 2006
EBAY 38-0-0 Since 2003

IG: mkdrone_
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2002
1926 posts
252 upvotes
Vancouver
I got a germany jersey for the wife. thanks op
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
1123 posts
1774 upvotes
Dark-Colonel wrote: These prices are good if you plan on having just a plain jersey. The same jerseys go for $89.99 USD on websites like WorldSoccerShop.

I'm guessing In2Sports closed down? When did this happen? I last went into one summer 2016. They used to have official numbers and letters by Nike/Adidas/Puma to get customized on jerseys.

Looks like there aren't any retail stores in Toronto/GTA to get that done anymore (using official letters and numbers).
I think I've seen Evangelista Sports in Maple printing official letters and numbers on jerseys.
Feb 20, 2004
946 posts
325 upvotes
Dark-Colonel wrote: These prices are good if you plan on having just a plain jersey. The same jerseys go for $89.99 USD on websites like WorldSoccerShop.

I'm guessing In2Sports closed down? When did this happen? I last went into one summer 2016. They used to have official numbers and letters by Nike/Adidas/Puma to get customized on jerseys.

Looks like there aren't any retail stores in Toronto/GTA to get that done anymore (using official letters and numbers).
I believe some the retail locations were taken over by Soccer Maxx: https://soccermaxx.ca/

Also, I know that the old in2sports store in Markham at 7 and Woodbine is now a Soccer Maxx store, but it doesn't show up on their website.

EDIT: Just confirmed that the soccer maxx store in Markham is CLOSED!!!!
Nov 24, 2013
223 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto
kav2001c wrote: I thought all soccer jerseys had huge corporate shill logos on the front these days?

Still upvote for OP even if soccer is not a real sport
Things like this is why americans get a bad name.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2007
1172 posts
637 upvotes
Toronto
kav2001c wrote: Still upvote for OP even if soccer is not a real sport
I guess you're well travelled?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2003
6209 posts
3028 upvotes
Toronto
Any links to aliexpress to get good replicas for $10, as per last WC?
Nov 8, 2016
317 posts
439 upvotes

Their website stopped being updated early in 2017 and I believe they went out of business or wound-up around then.

You can order the official numbers/name plates "loose" and have them pressed by a local teamwear distributor, in a lot of cases. I have done that often here in Edmonton. Subside Sports (www.subsidesports.com/us) is great for loose printing (and soccer stuff in general). Of course, this is cumbersome and nets out to be more expensive than just buying the licensed jersey with the printing.

For my other soccer (football) homies, in addition to Subside, soccer.com (same company as worldsoccershop.com) is good, and there's also Kitbag and JDSports.co.uk. The latter two I have been dinged with customs before; WSS rarely; Subside almost never.

Great find by OP. Discounted jerseys before the World Cup is a wild deal.
Oct 6, 2016
317 posts
126 upvotes
langley, BC
thelasthunter wrote: Shouldn't Italy's be there for 99% off?
I want one :(
Ninja Robot Pirate wrote: I have a couple of Germany ones (love that 2014 WC away kit) but my girlfriend is Brazilian and has made it clear that she doesn't want to see me in a Germany jersey.
Glad that you two are still together after seven up!
Jun 5, 2012
429 posts
726 upvotes
NEPEAN
Ninja Robot Pirate wrote: These particular jerseys may not be your cup of tea, but Adidas soccer jerseys are typically better looking than the boring ass Nike ones.
Ha! Love comments like this because now its turns to a Adidas vs Nike vs Umbro vs Kappa vs.. fanboy discussion - Us football (soccer) peeps are passionate about our wears. (Adidas Copas FTW)

I'll also add the following:
- France 2018
- Wenger Out
- Messi > Ronaldo
May 29, 2012
83 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
Velvetsmack wrote: Ha! Love comments like this because now its turns to a Adidas vs Nike vs Umbro vs Kappa vs.. fanboy discussion - Us football (soccer) peeps are passionate about our wears. (Adidas Copas FTW)

- France 2018
- Wenger Out
- Messi > Ronaldo
Salah > Messi > Ronaldo
Oct 24, 2014
14 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto, ON
why it says 2014 on Germany's jersey
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2013
2126 posts
1449 upvotes
Durham
Booo. No Argentina away jersey
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
2913 posts
3056 upvotes
Toronto
OP might want to update that it's just Adidas jerseys - and not even all of them

Hope Nike will put some decent deals on their jerseys - want to get a 2018 Brazil's Away (blue) :D
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2010
1020 posts
958 upvotes
Toronto
Damn, Germany's one of my favourite teams but from the back their jersey just looks like a goddamn plaint white tshirt.
Feb 25, 2005
219 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto
8$ for shipping. Anyone know if they have these in store?
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
1123 posts
1774 upvotes
barriecuda wrote: Their website stopped being updated early in 2017 and I believe they went out of business or wound-up around then.

You can order the official numbers/name plates "loose" and have them pressed by a local teamwear distributor, in a lot of cases. I have done that often here in Edmonton. Subside Sports (www.subsidesports.com/us) is great for loose printing (and soccer stuff in general). Of course, this is cumbersome and nets out to be more expensive than just buying the licensed jersey with the printing.

For my other soccer (football) homies, in addition to Subside, soccer.com (same company as worldsoccershop.com) is good, and there's also Kitbag and JDSports.co.uk. The latter two I have been dinged with customs before; WSS rarely; Subside almost never.

Great find by OP. Discounted jerseys before the World Cup is a wild deal.
I do have to say that Kitbag is not the best place to get customized jerseys. I had a jersey customized and they used cheap plastic letters and numbers for the customization. The letters and numbers on the jersey were peeling off. I ended up having to contact their Client Services Department and they agreed to refund 30% off the cost. From then on, I've only been purchasing jerseys from Kitbag that are not customized.
Velvetsmack wrote: Ha! Love comments like this because now its turns to a Adidas vs Nike vs Umbro vs Kappa vs.. fanboy discussion - Us football (soccer) peeps are passionate about our wears. (Adidas Copas FTW)

- France 2018
- Wenger Out
- Messi > Ronaldo
I'm all about Wenger Out right now. But I do have to say this year's Germany away jersey looks sharp!
neonic wrote: OP might want to update that it's just Adidas jerseys - and not even all of them

Hope Nike will put some decent deals on their jerseys - want to get a 2018 Brazil's Away (blue) :D
Thanks - it's been updated!
Nov 8, 2016
317 posts
439 upvotes
sli723 wrote: I do have to say that Kitbag is not the best place to get customized jerseys. I had a jersey customized and they used cheap plastic letters and numbers for the customization. The letters and numbers on the jersey were peeling off. I ended up having to contact their Client Services Department and they agreed to refund 30% off the cost. From then on, I've only been purchasing jerseys from Kitbag that are not customized.
Thanks for this. I have only ordered non-customized from Kitbag before; I will avoid crested kits from them in the future. If you're a stickler for authenticity, Subside has great attention to detail. Just be careful not to get confused by their "fan style" printing, which is a serviceable but non-official replica style.

And as an Arsenal fan, sadly, WengerOut indeed

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)