• Jul 23rd, 2017 7:29 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Feb 15, 2013
684 posts
254 upvotes
Brampton

[The Bay] Aden Swaddlers by Aden & Anais

I have a new baby coming in a few weeks and I've been doing research of baby gear. Apparently the cotton muslins by Aden & Anais are one of the best out there. I stumbled on this deal today at the bay: 4 pack muslin reg. $44.99 now $33.74. It's on 3 specific prints that the bay carries. They also have the matching bibs and hooded bath towels on sale. Free ship over $99 or $45 with bay card.

Edit. Thx to Marklxndr and Mikaelali, who suggested checking Best buy, they do have some of these Swaddlers in the 'classic line', which is apparently better quality than the 'Aden line', on sale as well.
Last edited by bigzinc10 on Jul 23rd, 2017 6:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.
5 replies
Sep 17, 2016
82 posts
44 upvotes
For what its worth, these go down to $19.99 pretty frequently on Amazon (check 3camel)

Also, as someone with a four month old -- don't buy too many of these, there's a decent chance your kid will hate being swaddled and then you'll have a bunch of pretty useless blankets.
[OP]
Feb 15, 2013
684 posts
254 upvotes
Brampton
A lot of reviews claim the ones on Amazon are 'fakes'. I'd rather buy from reputable seller.

Marklxndr wrote:
Jul 23rd, 2017 6:38 pm
For what its worth, these go down to $19.99 pretty frequently on Amazon (check 3camel)

Also, as someone with a four month old -- don't buy too many of these, there's a decent chance your kid will hate being swaddled and then you'll have a bunch of pretty useless blankets.
Sep 17, 2016
82 posts
44 upvotes
bigzinc10 wrote:
Jul 23rd, 2017 6:44 pm
A lot of reviews claim the ones on Amazon are 'fakes'. I'd rather buy from reputable seller.
That's weird, mine were just regular amazon ones (not marketplace). They also go for $20 on best buy if you don't want to buy from Amazon
Nov 25, 2016
27 posts
11 upvotes
bigzinc10 wrote:
Jul 23rd, 2017 6:44 pm

I'm pretty sure the 4-packs on Amazon are just the cheaper line (by aden & anais). That would be the same line as the one in this post.

Winners sometimes has this line on sale for 20 (would that be considered reputable?), but stock is unpredictable.

The classic line (which most reviews are based off of - they're larger & softer) can be purchased at indigo & snugglebugz, but it is more expensive. They're around $33 when on sale, if you can wait.

My baby loooves swaddling and our pack of 4 has been plenty.
[OP]
Feb 15, 2013
684 posts
254 upvotes
Brampton
Oh, didn't realize there were different lines of the brand. Thx for your input. Also thx to second poster, best buy does have some of the classic line on sale for cheaper than I posted.
Mikaelali wrote:
Jul 23rd, 2017 6:59 pm
I'm pretty sure the 4-packs on Amazon are just the cheaper line (by aden & anais). That would be the same line as the one in this post.

Winners sometimes has this line on sale for 20 (would that be considered reputable?), but stock is unpredictable.

The classic line (which most reviews are based off of - they're larger & softer) can be purchased at indigo & snugglebugz, but it is more expensive. They're around $33 when on sale, if you can wait.

My baby loooves swaddling and our pack of 4 has been plenty.