Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

All-Clad 12 in. Fry pan (99$) + other All Clad deals

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2018 11:16 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4960 posts
6861 upvotes
GTA
Anyone subscribed to Bed Bath Beyond emails should check inbox/junk mail for 20% off coupons that were sent out in the last few weeks. These coupons CAN BE USED ONLINE, so you could use to buy All Clad 12" fry pan WITH LID for $112 before tax ($140-28), ONLINE only

New email sign up will get you a 20%off coupon that can only be used in-store, but the 12"fry pan w lid is not available in-store
Last edited by Kfox on Dec 9th, 2018 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2490 upvotes
How does this compare with the la creuset as frying pan?
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4960 posts
6861 upvotes
GTA
vivibaby wrote: How does this compare with the la creuset as frying pan?

only a relevan/fair comparison if you're talking LC stainless vs All-clad stainless; same way I wouldn't compare Lodge cast iron with T-Fal non-stick- two totally different cooking surfaces
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4960 posts
6861 upvotes
GTA
BTW, a Le Creuset sidebar: I was at HomeSense Stockyards location today (toronto) and they had a few LC round dutch ovens that looked to be about 6 quarts selling for $249. They were labeled by LC as "seconds" but I could not see any defects. No box.
Jan 18, 2017
398 posts
308 upvotes
Anyone know why different companies charge different prices for these all clads?

Exact same pan has all different prices whether you go to the bay or crate & barrel or bed bath beyond.

I can’t think of many products that this applies to.

Most of the time there’s an MSRP that everyone follows. For example a Nintendo classic sells for $80 no matter which store.

Maybe some brands are very strict on msrp and all clad isn’t?

Disheartening. But trying to be smart consumer instead of letting these big companies dictate
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2490 upvotes
Kfox wrote: only a relevan/fair comparison if you're talking LC stainless vs All-clad stainless; same way I wouldn't compare Lodge cast iron with T-Fal non-stick- two totally different cooking surfaces
I'm comparing LC stainless and AC stainless.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4960 posts
6861 upvotes
GTA
I own AC and have had LC in hand, but haven't cooked with it.. AC seems more substantial with nicer finish. One thing for sure, LC SS is not French made, it comes from factories in Asia
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto
paul29m wrote: is the set the actual all clad stainless or just the MC2 shit?
its actual stainless, the bay doesn't sell MC2 line. but in that regards, the MC2 actually performs better than the regular tri-ply because stainless is less conductive than aluminium...
https://www.centurylife.org/cookware-ev ... l-gas-etc/

i guess the only thing 'shit' about MC2 is not dishwasher safe and not induction compatible... but if you are a real home-chef, you wouldn't care.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
3232 posts
2876 upvotes
GTA Ontario
Dealfinder111 wrote: I am not sure about the high heat part when using the stainless pan. I have one D7 pan and I thought I can use high heat no problem until now I can see a little warp in the middle where the oil is going to the side on the middle. It's just a little bit that I can tell when I pour the oil in. Researched it and said high heat will make it warp as well.
I did read that some clad brands have warping problems (which is understandable given that it's layers of dissimilar metals that expand at different rates when heated) but that All-Clad "got the engineering right". Maybe that only refers to their older lines? I don't know. And I don't know how much heat you're using, but with a good, highly conductive pan like a clad stainless, you don't need as much heat as you'd use with cast iron for example. I suspect you could sear just fine without using enough heat to warp that pan (but again I don't know); but if that's not the case then you might want to get a good cast iron pan for those times when you want to go full blast. (Just remember that iron is more brittle than steel and can crack if exposed to severe thermal shock - such as cold water on a very hot pan, or a very cold pan on a very hot flame.)
Aug 1, 2014
89 posts
16 upvotes
Mars
Anyone has the coupon code for B&B?.. I want to get the 12" w/lid and 10"w/lid

Thanks

Kfox wrote: Anyone subscribed to Bed Bath Beyond emails should check inbox/junk mail for 20% off coupons that were sent out in the last few weeks. These coupons CAN BE USED ONLINE, so you could use to buy All Clad 12" fry pan WITH LID for $112 before tax ($140-28), ONLINE only

New email sign up will get you a 20%off coupon that can only be used in-store, but the 12"fry pan w lid is not available in-store
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2016
2835 posts
2772 upvotes
Ottawa
cappaj wrote: Bought one on the 12 inch pans! Looking forward to trying it out.
So I double checked my credit card statement and was definitely only charged for one frying pan - but I just had a second one delivered today! I'm guessing an order fulfillment error on the part of the Bay?

Any chance they'll ask for it back, or should I just consider myself lucky?
I am a current Public Mobile customer and Koodo customer.