Expired Hot Deals

[The Bay] All-Clad D3 12" Fry Pan NOW $76.49 free ship

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 2nd, 2019 9:14 pm
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 5, 2008
1616 posts
489 upvotes
New code, EXTRA save 10% or 15% with your Bay card plus Ebates 7.5%.
Member
User avatar
Jun 21, 2009
215 posts
18 upvotes
Gonna return this, its too shallow, read some articles online regarding clads and kinda understand now why its at a discount. basically for this pan, the side wall is not really usable so its hard to justify it being all-clad instead of only bottom-clad.
Jr. Member
Aug 11, 2018
115 posts
38 upvotes
NikyK wrote: New code, EXTRA save 10% or 15% with your Bay card plus Ebates 7.5%.
Not working for me
$75/15GB + 10GB/$15
$35/5GB
Thank you El Tabador
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 5, 2008
1616 posts
489 upvotes
JeffryM3810 wrote: Not working for me
You should enter the code on the page where you specify your payment method.
Jr. Member
Mar 7, 2011
135 posts
112 upvotes
Toronto
craeyon wrote: I just bought the $799.99 D3 All-Clad Stainless Steel set from Bed Bath & Beyond. Used the 20% coupon and got everything for $671.99.

Let me tell you something. God DAMN this set is awesome. I feel like I've bought kitchen utensils for the next 25 years. Can't wait to cook with these.
I bought a good quality stainless steel set long ago.... But I have ended up giving about 1/3 the set away as I didn't use it and was just taking up space....

The biggest problem is that when you buy a set, they are all the same type.... If you are looking for results, then You need to look at the type of pan/s... You probably need a cast iron fry pan... a carbon steel fry pan.... stainless steel fry pan and saute pan... Enameled cast iron dutch oven... and some stainless steel pots...

And to be honest, the item I use the most is he carbon steel fry pan.... Heats quick, none stick, and can sear almost as good as cast iron... Use it so much that I bought 3 different sizes....
Jr. Member
Aug 29, 2018
142 posts
106 upvotes
Nikhilvoid wrote: Can people who have the pan tell me if their pan is "crowning" in the middle? Is this a design feature or a bug?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Cooking/commen ... ught_this/

https://www.amazon.com/All-Clad-41126-S ... ll_reviews

Lots of upset customers on Amazon. Are they dummies or did they all get warped pan from Amazon?
In some pans this is by design, as yhe heating tends to "concavify" the middle, the idea is that when hot it ahould be flat. But a) im not sure it is easy to do properly so that the two things exactly cancel out, abd b) i'm not sure tri ply is subject to this "concavication" at all.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 16, 2011
3689 posts
4521 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
pbeutch wrote: In some pans this is by design, as yhe heating tends to "concavify" the middle, the idea is that when hot it ahould be flat. But a) im not sure it is easy to do properly so that the two things exactly cancel out, abd b) i'm not sure tri ply is subject to this "concavication" at all.
Some reviewers are reporting that their pans are flat. Maybe they did not notice?
Member
Apr 2, 2017
223 posts
117 upvotes
Nikhilvoid wrote: Can people who have the pan tell me if their pan is "crowning" in the middle? Is this a design feature or a bug?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Cooking/commen ... ught_this/

https://www.amazon.com/All-Clad-41126-S ... ll_reviews

Lots of upset customers on Amazon. Are they dummies or did they all get warped pan from Amazon?
Very very high (and consistent) heat can do this to just about any cooking surface. Also, if you try washing a hot pan then the sudden drop in temperature can do that too.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 16, 2011
3689 posts
4521 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
piperdaddy wrote: Very very high (and consistent) heat can do this to just about any cooking surface. Also, if you try washing a hot pan then the sudden drop in temperature can do that too.
Yeah, of course, but is the crowning by design? I checked with another pan, never before been used and it also has the same "design."
Member
Sep 20, 2019
269 posts
402 upvotes
sirxterminator wrote: non glass lids can withstand heat of oven usually used to finish cooking the dish.
CANT you mean?
The one, the only, the original, SIZZLING FRYING PAN HOT DEALS - DEAL GOD!
Member
Sep 20, 2019
269 posts
402 upvotes
rf34as wrote:
And to be honest, the item I use the most is he carbon steel fry pan.... Heats quick, none stick, and can sear almost as good as cast iron... Use it so much that I bought 3 different sizes....
which 1
The one, the only, the original, SIZZLING FRYING PAN HOT DEALS - DEAL GOD!

Top