Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

Calvin Klein wool suits $161.49

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 20th, 2017 3:43 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2005
2448 posts
1282 upvotes
got shipping notification today
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2011
1755 posts
1353 upvotes
Montreal
story wrote: got shipping notification today
I got mine a few days ago but there has been no update at all since then. Kind of annoying because I bought some dress shirts as well and want to know if they fit before shopping for others. I also purchased a suit from Banana Republic on Black Friday and have zero shipping news on that as well.

On a positive note I picked up my CK suit, bought from the one day sale, from the tailor and I'm really happy with the overall fit. The pants are a little tighter than I'm used to but nothing obscene. Also I'd prefer if the pant pockets were more angled but at 200 for a wool suit I can't complain. I think for the next one I may even shorten the sleeves without needing to move the button up, which will save on alteration costs.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2011
1755 posts
1353 upvotes
Montreal
Mine just arrived by Canada Post. On a Sunday afternoon! They must be really really backlogged because there was literally no tracking information.

Happy with the suit but it doesn't fit as well as the grey one I bought previously in the same size. This one is made in Vietnam and the other is made in China though. Also the colour is a bit of a gamble because it probably depends on the monitor as well so it's not quite what I expected but I really like the blue.

I also bought 2 dress shirts that are like parachutes so they're going back.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2005
2448 posts
1282 upvotes
I received mine too.

CK suits fits me very well and this time is the same too. I can tailor half an inch on the sleeve if want to.
When I was making custom made suits, they told me to leave my CK suit and they will copy it (with minor adjustments). It's easier to just copy then to make from zero if everything looks good and fit. Of course, this was in China and not a $1000 CAD suit.
This deal is cheaper than my custom made ones.
Aug 31, 2007
313 posts
116 upvotes
Calgary
The suits are back on sale at $199 but the coupon code FRIENDS doesn't work anymore. Does another code work?
Sep 20, 2013
316 posts
183 upvotes
Mississauga
GIFT works for 15% off plus ebates is 3%. You can upgrade to express shipping too at no extra cost.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2011
1755 posts
1353 upvotes
Montreal
tnetisg wrote: The suits are back on sale at $199 but the coupon code FRIENDS doesn't work anymore. Does another code work?
Looks like the price fluctuates between 180 and 230 plus the various coupon codes that you can find, 180 being the one day sale price. With the GIFT code it's 170 plus whatever is on for ebates.
Jan 3, 2013
32 posts
10 upvotes
BEAUPORT
molybdenum wrote: Looks like the price fluctuates between 180 and 230 plus the various coupon codes that you can find, 180 being the one day sale price. With the GIFT code it's 170 plus whatever is on for ebates.
GIFT doesn't seem to work anymore. I'm not sure where to look for another code. Any idea?!
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2006
1686 posts
999 upvotes
User244040 wrote: Thank you, OP!
A little off-topic, but just thought I'd add that there's no need for anyone to justify purchasing these.

99% of people would not be able to identify a premium vs. cheap suit. However, people are able to tell fitted vs. sloppy.

If you can share where do you buy and tailor your suitd?
Nov 14, 2017
30 posts
31 upvotes
Superjo wrote: GIFT doesn't seem to work anymore. I'm not sure where to look for another code. Any idea?!
Would like a code as well
Nov 14, 2017
30 posts
31 upvotes
Extra 20$ off right now plus free express shipping. No coupon needed.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2011
1826 posts
1515 upvotes
toronto
Sebpaq wrote: Extra 20$ off right now plus free express shipping. No coupon needed.
Is the discount applied during checkout?
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2011
1755 posts
1353 upvotes
Montreal
animeshw wrote: Is the discount applied during checkout?
I have no idea how this works but it's 200 on the site and 180 in the bag. I don't see anything that says $20 off anywhere.
Nov 20, 2017
251 posts
202 upvotes
comp_freak wrote: If you can share where do you buy and tailor your suitd?
Indochino is where I go, got my measurements done once, now I just buy suits when they have their 70% storewide sales. Bit pricey, coming in at 400$ with shirt and tie, but for a custom suit that is a steal IMO. no need for refittings if you don't "bulk up" over the years.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2011
1755 posts
1353 upvotes
Montreal
Chalovskii wrote: Indochino is where I go, got my measurements done once, now I just buy suits when they have their 70% storewide sales. Bit pricey, coming in at 400$ with shirt and tie, but for a custom suit that is a steal IMO. no need for refittings if you don't "bulk up" over the years.
That's a really good deal if it includes a shirt and a tie... Is the shirt custom made too? Basic alterations are 50 for me and sometimes I need to bring in the body and open up the legs, bringing the total to 150 for alterations alone. I guess I have a odd body shape.

Where did you get your measurements? The reviews I've read for Indochino have been hit and miss. I was going to try Moore's as they do made to measure for 495 or 2 for 800 I think, as there is no Indochino in Montreal.
Nov 20, 2017
251 posts
202 upvotes
molybdenum wrote: That's a really good deal if it includes a shirt and a tie... Is the shirt custom made too? Basic alterations are 50 for me and sometimes I need to bring in the body and open up the legs, bringing the total to 150 for alterations alone. I guess I have a odd body shape.

Where did you get your measurements? The reviews I've read for Indochino have been hit and miss. I was going to try Moore's as they do made to measure for 495 or 2 for 800 I think, as there is no Indochino in Montreal.

Indochino does measurements in house. I total of 14 I believe. And regarding alterations you can get them done there also up to 75$ covered. Shirts are measured too, neck and length aside from the tapering as they come pretty boxy. I prefer a slim fit so I get them done too. They also measured me out first time I went for a vest if I ever choose to get one, I know my size. All this info is also available online at your profile they create so you can use that info and shop like I did with the bay to get some dress shirts.

Only problem is location for you. If you’re ever in town, get your measurements, and hold off for a sale to pull the trigger on one.

You can always do measurements youSelf. They show videos on instructions. Easier with a S/O. As some places are “snug” if you don’t wish a friend to come near haha.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)