• Last Updated:
  • May 13th, 2017 11:57 am
Tags:
[OP]
Dec 27, 2016
11 posts
45 upvotes

[The Bay] Clark's boots at the Bay

Just a heads up that if you like Clark's they've got several boots and shoes on sale at the Bay in a nice range of sizes. I linked to the bushacre boot that I got for myself to replace my old ones. They are nubuck leather and I find just as good make as Blundstones for a fraction of the cost. Great for spring walking, right?
3 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
1000 posts
250 upvotes
Toronto
I love Clarks! If you don't see the style or size you want at The Bay, check out Amazon. Their prices are all over the place, some good some bad. Make sure the seller is Amazon and you will get free returns if you don't like them.

The Bay has the CLARKS Votta Edge Sneakers for $64.99 but not all sizes and styles.

As an example, this pair of Clarks Votta Edge Sneakers is $38.67, other sizes and colours are priced different.
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01AAW ... EEQB&psc=1
Nov 22, 2015
146 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto
I actually snagged a pair of black boots from Amazon. Were cheaper that OP's post. Last 8.5 pair.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2005
8853 posts
1373 upvotes
Amazon is the place to check, you get the odd pair for cheap... Got a nice pair of CAT's nubuck leather boots for $34 shipped.
Sorry, not trying to thread crap but if you like Clark's and can't find it at the Bay, Amazon is a great alternative, and most footwear and clothing (if sold and fulfilled by Amazon) can be returned for simple size issues.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.