Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

Fake christmas tree clearance.....PayPal +ebates+seniors deals

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2017 3:12 pm
Tags:
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
Do they have these in stores at the same price, or to check it out? Don't wanna gamble on ordering it, and ending up to return it haha.
Blanka
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
2321 posts
1676 upvotes
SW Ontario
fruzmatik wrote: Which one did you like?
Lincoln ... the others were okay but this one looked the nicest to me in the store even if I was to remove the few "fake" white berries ... others had entire branches of "Holly" looking stuff
I'd rather be outdoors camping, kayaking, and mountain biking ...
Feb 11, 2017
175 posts
56 upvotes
Thanks OP! ordered one Lincoln. Special thanks for mr_yellow for details process Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
2321 posts
1676 upvotes
SW Ontario
djemzine wrote: Do they have these in stores at the same price, or to check it out? Don't wanna gamble on ordering it, and ending up to return it haha.
Yes but PayPal promo and SAVE discount I don't think apply ... you'll end up paying about $50 more in the end
I'd rather be outdoors camping, kayaking, and mountain biking ...
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3926 upvotes
Toronto and London
Jojo_Madman wrote: Lincoln ... the others were okay but this one looked the nicest to me in the store even if I was to remove the few "fake" white berries ... others had entire branches of "Holly" looking stuff

Awesome that's the one I went with.

Thanks.
Banned
Aug 22, 2017
248 posts
65 upvotes
Seems there are none left in stores in Toronto area
Dec 11, 2010
183 posts
153 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! Got the Lincoln! So excited to put it up! :)
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
elcheapoh wrote: Seems there are none left in stores in Toronto area
This including York Region?

Edit: Not possible to call the stores and provide the WebID or some sort of SKU?
Blanka
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2004
1036 posts
285 upvotes
Vancouver
I have been getting "The store has encountered a problem processing the last request. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your site administrator" all day long. I get this msg after clicking complete in paypal and being redirected back to the bay site. I tried to keep it simple and not use ebates and "save" code. Any suggestions?
[EDIT] Got it to work after going to thebay site directly and not using the mobile link provided.
Last edited by Twism on Dec 5th, 2017 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 20, 2008
413 posts
97 upvotes
ordered the lincoln as well. not sure about the "mixed tips"....

used paypal, ebates, and "SAVE".... total is $144. when does the paypal $25 show up?

edit: made a second order. had to load the pay pal offer to the account first. total is $119 now. thanks OP!
Last edited by msprnt on Dec 5th, 2017 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 24, 2003
725 posts
194 upvotes
if you pay by paypal, can you still return in-store?
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2004
1036 posts
285 upvotes
Vancouver
Nolan wrote: if you pay by paypal, can you still return in-store?
No you will have to mail it to paypal =). I dont see why you wouldnt be able to return in store.
Mar 24, 2003
725 posts
194 upvotes
Nolan wrote: if you pay by paypal, can you still return in-store?
to answer my own question...see below from the Bay pay pal policy:

"There are no fees for using PayPal. If you purchased an item using PayPal and are returning it via Canada Post, your PayPal account will be credited. For any price adjustments via PayPal, you will receive the adjusted amount on a Hudson’s Bay gift card. As our stores do not accept PayPal as tender, any PayPal purchases returned in store will be refunded as cash."
Mar 24, 2003
725 posts
194 upvotes
Twism wrote: No you will have to mail it to paypal =). I dont see why you wouldnt be able to return in store.
lol see my post above. I was asking because I had a feeling they wouldn't be able to return to paypal, and was worried I'd be stuck with a gift card. But cash refund works for me :)
Apr 12, 2005
853 posts
4753 upvotes
sixb0nes wrote: Side question as I'm not a regular Bay shopper; how is shipping time?
Will answer my own question since I ended up ordering late this morning: it is scheduled to be delivered by Purolator by tomorrow. Pretty nice. Hope that helps anyone on the fence who was wanting it soon'ish :)
PSN: sixb0nes
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2009
1042 posts
846 upvotes
Calgary
Got one, thanks. $109 all in for a decent tree is a great deal, hope it looks as good as on the picture.
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2012
1874 posts
1666 upvotes
Lake Simcoe
Now that I have 2 trees coming.....I guess I'll have a political decision to make........Do I keep the Walmart "Kennedy" tree or The Bay's "Lincoln" tree??? :)
Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
2323 posts
1308 upvotes
Purchase details
Item amount$144.04
Special offer-negative $25.00
Total$144.04

just saw the paypal promo. hoping the $25 promo goes through even though emai l states 144. i guess once HBC processes the order with paypal, i will only get charged 119. hmm.. i got two trees coming over now, ordered one last night and it already got shipped this morning. for $119 vs 144, worth the trouble for a return.. lol.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)