Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

Hot- Adidas Galaxy 3 M CloudFoam $45 tax in (Footwear)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 23rd, 2016 6:47 pm
Dec 16, 2016
153 posts
90 upvotes
Coquitlam

[The Bay] Hot- Adidas Galaxy 3 M CloudFoam $45 tax in (Footwear)

Hey guys,

Was doing some random window shopping and the Bay was having "Bay Days" went in and saw they had a decent sale on adidas and nikes.
Adidas: 49.99 on all 80.00 priced items , 69.99 for ~ $100 items and 79.99 for ~$120 shoes. Excluded were stan smith, chucks, and ultraboosts (This is all from my memory btw, if someone can post a pic thatd be awesome)
Nike: 25% most things there were some exclusions as well

What caught my eye were the cloudfoam galaxy M3, tried it on and it felt really good with tons of support. You know how a lot of new adidas and nike shoes are flyknit or weave material that doesnt feel sturdy but light? Its like a mix between the two.
Super comfortable and looks really nice(Soley my opinion, sorry sneakerheads).

So decent good looking shoes for $50 so what right, adidas has sales similar to these all the time. What also drew my attention is the Bay is also running a promo on their phone notifcations. Text save to 22322 and get $10 of purchase of $50 on your next in store purchase. the 1 cent difference didn't matter for me.

I picked up these for $45.99 tax in CAD I think this is hot

1) Checked with amazon price CAD price: $80
2) Checked with third party prices: $~130
3) Checked historic prices from some random places ~$110

They also have these in:
White
Navy Blue
Black
Check them in stores, they have sizes smaller than 9 (I'm an 8)

These dont really fancy you? They have some others too but not too many selections: Might be more in store

Thought I would share with the community. Wouldn't hurt to check these out!

Not sure if this stacks with credit card promo or any other coupons but good luck!

See pictures attached. Apologies if repost please feel free to delete
IMG_20161019_213842.jpg
IMG_20161019_213938.jpg
Edit: removed duplicate the bay from title. added in my opinion on looks, dasani11 for catching its min $50 spend for coupon, beachlover added footwear to title.
Last edited by Gothcake on Oct 20th, 2016 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
42 replies
Jun 12, 2014
177 posts
165 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Thank you op.
$10 off code is for purchase over $50before tax
Dec 16, 2016
153 posts
90 upvotes
Coquitlam
Dasani11 wrote: Thank you op.
$10 off code is for purchase over $50before tax
Ah right sorry about that, it was missed haha. I will update and credit
Jun 12, 2014
177 posts
165 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
How did u get code applied to ur
order? Price is $49.99
Dec 16, 2016
153 posts
90 upvotes
Coquitlam
Dasani11 wrote: How did u get code applied to ur
order? Price is $49.99
Price was off by 1 cent but person at the till didnt have issues inputting it into their who knows how old legacy system.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
4473 posts
3843 upvotes
Ontario
Thumbs up for a well written and researched deal. Although slipping "footwear" into the title would improve it, as Adidas does make a lot of other products.
Last edited by beachlover on Oct 21st, 2016 10:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Oct 22, 2008
400 posts
363 upvotes
Gatineau, qc
Dont forget 5% cashback at ebates or gcr.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2008
1719 posts
1082 upvotes
Hamilton
it shows $69 online. Is it in store only?
Aug 5, 2009
507 posts
89 upvotes
Vancouver
$10 code doesn't work online. Only in-store?
Dec 16, 2016
153 posts
90 upvotes
Coquitlam
beachlover wrote: Thumbs up for a well written and researched deal. Although slipping "footwear" into the title would improve it, as Adidas does make a lot of other products.

BTW, anyone know a slick way to get the $10 off coupon without incurring charges by texting 22322 ? Or willing to do it for me, if your plan allows this for free, and PM me the code. It would make life easier.
Thank you ! I slipped that in at the end and gave you props :D

I think some providers have an online form that you can text from. Not sure if its around still
chengsterr wrote: $10 code doesn't work online. Only in-store?
I'm not too sure, I used in store. I really recommend going in person. They have more sizes, selection and you can try out shoes if you like it. Plus if you don't like it then you would have to return it somehow?
Dec 27, 2011
664 posts
542 upvotes
AB
On their online website it doesn't show any Nike shoes on sale, are they on sale only in store?
Dec 16, 2016
153 posts
90 upvotes
Coquitlam
gyu138 wrote: On their online website it doesn't show any Nike shoes on sale, are they on sale only in store?
You know the awkward thing is I couldn't even filter for nike on their website but yea its in store. They had signs everywhere but the models shown were the ones online.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2005
2313 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thank you OP! I tried to purchase them online.. but for some reason it kept telling me an error occurred. I checked my local Bay. They had my size and the black colour I wanted. I tried it on.. so comfortable. I'm really into the new Adidas and their new boost technology. Although these don't really have it. Was still comfortable. Will be using these as my new gym shoes! :)
Heatware (6-0-0)

FS:
Dec 16, 2016
153 posts
90 upvotes
Coquitlam
PSiBeR wrote: Thank you OP! I tried to purchase them online.. but for some reason it kept telling me an error occurred. I checked my local Bay. They had my size and the black colour I wanted. I tried it on.. so comfortable. I'm really into the new Adidas and their new boost technology. Although these don't really have it. Was still comfortable. Will be using these as my new gym shoes! :)
Hey! Really glad you enjoyed the deal :D I can't stress enough for people to go in store and try it out. All shoes fit differently and vary from vendor to model. Even though its easier to order online, in the long term you might save yourself time.

#shoetwins!

ps. If anyone loves tech and startups, check out Hickies. Love these things and they look so much better than laces...
Jun 12, 2014
474 posts
322 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Hey OP, thanks for sharing this deal!

I went to the Bay and they didn't have my size, so I ended up getting a pair of suede Converse sneakers for $40 + tax with the coupon code. So happy with my buy! This looks like the pair if anyone's curious ($80 online but $50 in store): http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores ... 53808c--24
Frugalmeister
Sep 21, 2016
156 posts
31 upvotes
Texted save to 22322, but received only an option for 4 texts a month of ads
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8048 posts
8623 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Abou85 wrote: Texted save to 22322, but received only an option for 4 texts a month of ads
Lol thats funny.
Telus $30/75GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 5 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.
May 6, 2011
76 posts
10 upvotes
I got offer for 5 texts a month lol
Had to accept it by replying Y to get my code. Texted "STOP" after getting the code to unsubscribe.
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4485 posts
2119 upvotes
anyone saw how much were pegasus 33 from nike, in store??

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)