Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

KitchenAid Pasta Roller and Cutter - 191.13 after discounts

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2018 5:21 pm
May 23, 2016
216 posts
243 upvotes

[The Bay] KitchenAid Pasta Roller and Cutter - 191.13 after discounts

Wife has been looking for these attachments and it's usually around the 200$ mark but added on with the KitchenAid rebate and ebates it makes it significantly cheaper.
Hopefully I didn't miss read anything.

KitchenAid Pasta Roller and Cutter attachment
-15% discount (EXTRA15)
+tax
220.90 after discount and tax

KitchenAid $20 Rebate for attachment
5% cashback from ebates (9.77)

Final Price: 220.90 - 20 - 9.77 = 191.13
2 replies
Jan 4, 2016
120 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto, ON
This was on sale back in december at Canadian Tire for about $130.
Feb 5, 2018
6 posts
8 upvotes
As far as I’ve noticed, Hudson’s Bay’s regular price for most kitchen items are usually higher than Best Buy (3o day price beat guarantee), Linen Chest (1 year price match guarantee), and Amazon ($199 regular price). Furthermore, you want to make sure you get the KSMPSA (all-steel interior construction), not the PSA (old version, still in stock at stores, which has plastic components inside more prone to breakage). I got mine at BestBuy for $149.99 (Amazon’s algorithm offered a similar price match right away). Keep in mind BestBuy only offers 1% ebates cashback for small kitchen appliances, so you get better value using the aeroplan e store to get Aeroplan points out of it instead (AirMilesShops 1 for $20 is always a bad deal. Basially equivalent to regular card purchases; better to wait for bonus miles promotions, but even then they are still bad deals). So even after all the discounts you factored in for HBC, it still wouldn’t have been worth it. One rule of thumb I always follow is never to buy anything unless it Is already discounted 30% off its regular price, preferably 40-60% which Linen Chest is always great for.