[The Bay] London Fog Coats and Jackets

There are some nice London Fog jackets half off
11 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
1681 posts
699 upvotes
North Vancouver
Thanks OP. Man, the Bay's web site really sucks. They need to get up to speed with how to sell on-line in today's economy or they'll wind up dead like Sears.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. (Groucho Marx)
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. (George Carlin)
Nov 17, 2010
356 posts
95 upvotes
Edmonton
Sorcerer wrote:
Dec 6th, 2018 7:52 pm
Thanks OP. Man, the Bay's web site really sucks. They need to get up to speed with how to sell on-line in today's economy or they'll wind up dead like Sears.
Man you are so right about it, I wasted 2 hours on black Friday weekend try to order something, and end up ordered twice. sucks.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
1549 posts
136 upvotes
toronto
Trust me this is the new redesign they did and it's horrible.
The old site you could have filtered and sorted to your hearts content.. Gluck Sears.. i mean the bay ..
Nov 26, 2013
557 posts
369 upvotes
Winnipeg
I got the Wool-Blend Peacoat for the same price during the mid-October round of Bay Days. I'm 6ft tall and 200lbs with a muscular-ish build. I fit into a medium and normally have a suit jacket underneath when I'm busing to work. The large was far too baggy. I really like it! However I don't usually wear it past -20.
[OP]
May 21, 2011
110 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
Sorcerer wrote:
Dec 6th, 2018 7:52 pm
I know right! It was so annoying to the point I wasn't even going to buy anything because of how difficult it was to navigate through the items.
Mar 15, 2007
219 posts
47 upvotes
ReaperEXE wrote:
Dec 6th, 2018 8:10 pm
I got the Wool-Blend Peacoat for the same price during the mid-October round of Bay Days. I'm 6ft tall and 200lbs with a muscular-ish build. I fit into a medium and normally have a suit jacket underneath when I'm busing to work. The large was far too baggy. I really like it! However I don't usually wear it past -20.
What's the arm length like on the medium? I'm 6'3 but if the large was too baggy for you I would probably be swimming on me.
Jul 9, 2017
17 posts
7 upvotes
I have to say I'm disjointed in the wool content in some of these coats. Lot of other options out there for this kind of blend, but these are probably thicker and heavier.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2056 posts
1005 upvotes
Ottawa
dirtymef421 wrote:
Dec 7th, 2018 10:24 am
What's the arm length like on the medium? I'm 6'3 but if the large was too baggy for you I would probably be swimming on me.
I bought the wool-cashmere coat in 40R, which is typically Medium. The arm length from shoulder to cuff is 26”. I’m 6’1” and the arm stops above my thumb knuckle in the middle of the back of my hand. I think these coats were cheaper within the last year.
Jul 20, 2016
171 posts
92 upvotes
Thank you OP. my jacket wardrobe looks likes a hilbilly's, definitely needed one of these. got the Peacoat