Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

Men's Nike Shoes 43.75% Off Most Full Price

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2018 11:19 pm
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24232 posts
43261 upvotes
ONTARIO
My NIke Tanjun sneakers shipped. Just got the email tonight.

Paid using HBC card to get $45 min free shipping
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2015
6184 posts
4811 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
th3xeroeagle wrote: People that are getting their shipping emails did you pay with PayPal or bay card? I think mine will get cancelled because i paid with PayPal and not my bay card with the vip code.
Used PayPal (Rogers Platinum) MasterCard + VIP code.
Alterna Bank Thread

TFSA Portfolio: ATD|CNQ|NA|SJ
RRSP Portfolio: ELV|URI|WSM
Aug 16, 2015
408 posts
123 upvotes
Ajax, ON
th3xeroeagle wrote: People that are getting their shipping emails did you pay with PayPal or bay card? I think mine will get cancelled because i paid with PayPal and not my bay card with the vip code.
I paid with PayPal as well, I don't have the bay card and mine shipped.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2011
3055 posts
1665 upvotes
I paid with paypal yesterday and have the shoes after doing in-store pickup
Jul 16, 2012
272 posts
125 upvotes
Laval, QC
BobSagget wrote: I wouldn't hold your breath.

Last year I ordered some bedding sheets from The Bay's website and used PayPal as my method of payment. The order was cancelled due to "no stock".
The payment remained in PayPal as "pending" for 30 days because The Bay could not be bothered to log into their PayPal account and hit the refund button. After 30 days, the transaction times out and you are refunded automatically.
Oh boy thats great.... -_-

I bought the nike roshe with paupal, size 10.5 and it was cancelled. I find it weird that some of you were able to get them. Never again thebay...
Aug 21, 2003
383 posts
53 upvotes
Looks like the VIP promo code is dead.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2008
1322 posts
282 upvotes
i just ordered 2xAirMax 90. We'll see if they cancel it. They were in stock.
Aug 24, 2016
6 posts
5 upvotes
Ordered a pair of Nike air max and it was shipped a few hours ago.
I think the reason why some of your orders got cancelled is because the "Vip" code was probably meant to be a targeted promotion.

I got a letter in the mail a week ago from the Bay about a promo from March 14-18, it had the VIP code and another code for beauty products. It also said that it was sent out to Hudson Bay rewards customers.

This article a few years ago reminds me of this same situation
Customers outraged after Hudson's Bay cancels discounted online orders
Nov 30, 2012
975 posts
1572 upvotes
MONTR
I ordered a few pairs, and everything is cancelled, how many more of you have have had cancelled orders ? and those orders that were approved, I am guessing they were all placed before 3-5pm on the 17th ?
Jan 6, 2014
224 posts
61 upvotes
Burnaby
I received a confirmation email but no other email since then. I’m hoping they didn’t cancel it.
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2009
2002 posts
479 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered 3 pairs and they all shipped, even though only 2 of the 3 were double discounts.
Dec 15, 2017
39 posts
50 upvotes
Nike shoes are still discounted on their website but "VIP"code is not working anymore.
Sep 8, 2014
613 posts
2020 upvotes
DealWala wrote: Nike shoes are still discounted on their website but "VIP"code is not working anymore.
The discount code "VIP" has been replaced with code "FRIENDS"
I just bought my 3rd and 4th pairs.... FML.
Dec 12, 2012
483 posts
812 upvotes
Canada
prohomy wrote: The discount code "VIP" has been replaced with code "FRIENDS"
I just bought my 3rd and 4th pairs.... FML.
This doesn't come out to 25% off though
Sep 8, 2014
613 posts
2020 upvotes
Alkoholik wrote: This doesn't come out to 25% off though
Men's Nike runners are reduced by 25% when added to cart. When in cart, apply code "FRIENDS" for an additional discount.
Don't forget to sign in through ebates which is currently running 5% cashback for the Bay.
May 26, 2011
126 posts
5 upvotes
RICHMOND
I'm only getting $11 off with VIP code on the Roche p
Banned
Oct 27, 2016
94 posts
26 upvotes
Vancouver
I got them to honour this in store, bought a pair of Air Huarache AND I got them to apply this to a pair of Ultra Boost 4.0 as well. In store its 25% Nike, Adidas and one or two other sneaker brands PLUS they let me apply the VIP promo. The guy had to call a manager and the manager ok'd it, I didn't have to argue or anything I just mentioned it and the sales guy seemed eager to help.

The Ultra Boost were $240 regular + 25% + another 25% for VIP = around $133.80
Air Huarache were $145 + 25% off + 25% off = $108.75
Total for both = $242.55

This was downtown Vancouver at Pacific Centre
The Greatest Internet Poster of All Time
Feb 14, 2004
264 posts
106 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
kingkam92 wrote: I ordered a few pairs, and everything is cancelled, how many more of you have have had cancelled orders ? and those orders that were approved, I am guessing they were all placed before 3-5pm on the 17th ?
I ordered my Nike Roshe on the 18th at 4am using Paypal and it got shipped.

My guess is that they did not have enough of your size and cancelled orders they cannot fulfill.
Sep 25, 2017
70 posts
30 upvotes
winnipeg
Godslamb wrote: I got them to honour this in store, bought a pair of Air Huarache AND I got them to apply this to a pair of Ultra Boost 4.0 as well. In store its 25% Nike, Adidas and one or two other sneaker brands PLUS they let me apply the VIP promo. The guy had to call a manager and the manager ok'd it, I didn't have to argue or anything I just mentioned it and the sales guy seemed eager to help.

The Ultra Boost were $240 regular + 25% + another 25% for VIP = around $133.80
Air Huarache were $145 + 25% off + 25% off = $108.75
Total for both = $242.55

This was downtown Vancouver at Pacific Centre

I'm more impressed that your Bay stocks boost in-store than anything. None of the ones in winnipeg do. Hell, none of the shoe shops except footlocker champs and livestock seem to have boost here. Took a trip to toronto recently and Little Burgundy, Browns, Journeys, the Bay etc all have ultraboosts. wth winnipeg? get with the big city times!

/endrant sorry to derail haha.
Last edited by damngoodcheese on Mar 19th, 2018 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banned
Feb 9, 2011
1393 posts
930 upvotes
Edmonton
Ordered some Nike Commuters yesterday evening with PayPal. Got my ebates 5% this morning. Hope I get it shipped!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)