Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

Michael Kors suit clearance $216.75 update

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2019 8:58 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2009
1325 posts
510 upvotes

[The Bay] Michael Kors suit clearance $216.75 update

Was in The Bay yesterday shopping for a navy suit for an upcoming wedding and settled on this Michael Michael Kors jacket with matching pants for $327.99 tx incl using VIP code. They didn't have my size so I ordered online, but this morning it went on clearance and The Bay price adjusted to $230 using code FALL25. There are other brands on clearance as well.

I recognize that this is not a $700 suit, and no one in his right mind would pay full price. And it may not be for someone who wears a suit everyday, but for occasional wear at $230 I'm happy. It seems decently made, fits really well, and the colour and pattern are stylish and not overstated. I'm sure in the GTA there are other places to shop for reasonably-priced decent suits, but I'm in Edmonton and don't have the same choices.
Last edited by Philbert on Sep 13th, 2019 11:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
53 replies
Feb 14, 2009
26 posts
17 upvotes
Quebec City
Seems to have dropped again. $170. Add $5 filler and save $25.
Jul 7, 2005
231 posts
178 upvotes
Thornhill
Sorry for O/T, am I the only one who read the topic as "Michael Bay suit cleareance"? :D
May 2, 2019
180 posts
759 upvotes
Canada
9KRPM wrote: Seems to have dropped again. $170. Add $5 filler and save $25.
That’s just for the suit jacket right? Total with pants adds up to $230 after FALL25 promo code
DerekF88346 wrote: for most people, the phrase "one time use" would be a rule, but for RFDers, it is more like a challenge/quest.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2009
1325 posts
510 upvotes
NoCountry4RFDer wrote: Didn't VIP code expire yesterday?
Yes. The clearance price and code FALL25 is less expensive than the 30% off plus VIP code yesterday.
Banned
Aug 23, 2019
897 posts
470 upvotes
Philbert wrote: Was in The Bay yesterday shopping for a navy suit for an upcoming wedding and settled on this Michael Michael Kors jacket with matching pants for $327.99 tx incl using VIP code. They didn't have my size so I ordered online, but this morning it went on clearance and The Bay price adjusted to $230 using code FALL25. There are other brands on clearance as well.

I recognize that this is not a $700 suit, and no one in his right mind would pay full price. And it may not be for someone who wears a suit everyday, but for occasional wear at $230 I'm happy. It seems decently made, fits really well, and the colour and pattern are stylish and not overstated. I'm sure in the GTA there are other places to shop for reasonably-priced decent suits, but I'm in Edmonton and don't have the same choices.
michael kor suits are good suits.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2014
1044 posts
551 upvotes
Philbert wrote: Was in The Bay yesterday shopping for a navy suit for an upcoming wedding and settled on this Michael Michael Kors jacket with matching pants for $327.99 tx incl using VIP code. They didn't have my size so I ordered online, but this morning it went on clearance and The Bay price adjusted to $230 using code FALL25. There are other brands on clearance as well.

After a 5 second google, check out Eddie's. They have a 4.9 rating on google and carry Samuelsohn. That's a good starter suit.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2009
1325 posts
510 upvotes
paul29m wrote:
After a 5 second google, check out Eddie's. They have a 4.9 rating on google and carry Samuelsohn. That's a good starter suit.
A Samuelsohn suit from Eddie’s is $1000. I’d like to buy such a suit but I wouldn’t wear it enough to justify the cost. Val Berg’s is another good Edmonton store where I pick up decent casual wear for work but I cannot afford their suits.
Aug 31, 2015
450 posts
104 upvotes
Concord, ON
Edit: nvm, loads now....weird
Last edited by LeafsFan30 on Sep 10th, 2019 6:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Feb 18, 2019
569 posts
795 upvotes
That's is a good price. No 38 Short though sadly...
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
3283 posts
567 upvotes

Thanks for the post. The jacket is 100% wool, but the pants you linked to as being the matching ones are not. Are you sure those are the correct pants?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2009
1325 posts
510 upvotes
mc_molineux wrote:
Thanks for the post. The jacket is 100% wool, but the pants you linked to as being the matching ones are not. Are you sure those are the correct pants?
I hope they are the matching pants! I took photos of the sku from the store. Will see when suit arrives this week. They are both navy/black.
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2008
6315 posts
3092 upvotes
Manitoba
Amazon for suits, many name brand suits for less than 150$
I have gotten them as cheap as 40$ from amazon
Sep 3, 2018
302 posts
164 upvotes
airmail wrote: Amazon for suits, many name brand suits for less than 150$
I have gotten them as cheap as 40$ from amazon
Quality wool suits for that price?
Dec 14, 2016
193 posts
176 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! Limited availability hope I get my size shipped!