Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

PHILIPS Airfryer with Turbostar (New Model) With Double Layer Rack Accessory - $169

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 8th, 2017 11:46 am
Nov 28, 2010
269 posts
160 upvotes
Vancouver

[The Bay] PHILIPS Airfryer with Turbostar (New Model) With Double Layer Rack Accessory - $169

The new PHILIPS Airfryer model have been released and it's already on sale, even cheaper than the older models. It also comes with the double layer rack accessory.
I thought there's a mistake and they won't actually ship it but I got the shipping confirmation and the tracking number the next day.

HD9622
The model with the manual control plus the double layer rack accessory - $199 (Coupon code EXTRA15 for %15 off - $169) + (5% ebates)
http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores ... 005508--24

HD9641
The model with the digital controller. - $229 (Coupon code EXTRA15 for %15 off - $194.65) + (5% ebates)
http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores ... 005507--24?

Amazon also has the analog model on sale, minus the double layer rack for $199 + (1% ebates)
HD9621
https://www.amazon.ca/Philips-Airfryer- ... B01N6NYF0B?

The only advantage worth mentioning is HD9641 has digital controls and preset modes but it is bigger and also doesn't come with the rack.

Don't forget the %5 ebates cashback.

More info for comparison
http://www.philips.ca/c-p/HD9622_96/viv ... n-airfryer

http://www.philips.ca/c-p/HD9641_96/ava ... n-airfryer
Last edited by ocaan on Apr 25th, 2017 9:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
59 replies
Mar 11, 2012
400 posts
42 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks, tried to get one but the 15% off code is no longer valid.
Oct 28, 2004
143 posts
165 upvotes
Toronto
tsk888 wrote: Thanks, tried to get one but the 15% off code is no longer valid.
use code extra15
Jul 13, 2014
44 posts
72 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I've been looking at these for a long time.

Just ordered one.

Might get one more for the mothers day.

Thanks OP
May 14, 2013
441 posts
517 upvotes
Edmonton
Just a heads up, I called just now to get my order adjusted and to apply the "extra15" code. The CSR said that code expired yesterday, however the code seems to be active online still as of typing this post. Whoever is interested in this, better get it soon before the code expires online for good.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
7750 posts
1635 upvotes
We have the rack and it is great in theory to double the useable space but in practice food still comes out better in one layer only, so we hardly ever use it again.

Also wanted to add that the new digital model is not only digital with presets but it has turbo start so don't really need to preheat as much in theory AND it has a lower profile so it may actually fit inside most cabinet shelve height, unlike older models.

The basket has a smoother bottom plate and removable, which will be much easier to clean then barded wire like grill on the old model, known to destory Scott Brites with ease.

In summary, get the New Model, if you are getting one.
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted:
Nov 28, 2010
269 posts
160 upvotes
Vancouver
hdom wrote: We have the rack and it is great in theory to double the useable space but in practice food still comes out better in one layer only, so we hardly ever use it again.

Also wanted to add that the new digital model is not only digital with presets but it has turbo start so don't really need to preheat as much in theory AND it has a lower profile so it may actually fit inside most cabinet shelve height, unlike older models.

The basket has a smoother bottom plate and removable, which will be much easier to clean then barded wire like grill on the old model, known to destory Scott Brites with ease.

In summary, get the New Model, if you are getting one.
Both digital and non digital versions have the new Turbostar, no pre heat feature.
They both have the same QuickClean basket with removable bottom.
Aug 8, 2010
950 posts
803 upvotes
GTA
hdom wrote: ... it has a lower profile so it may actually fit inside most cabinet shelve height, unlike older models.
According to the dimensions the height seems to be higher on the digital fryer, so how does this have a lower profile?
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2004
12900 posts
13102 upvotes
Thanks OP. I always wanted one, $169 is great price.
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2003
10476 posts
656 upvotes
New-Brunswick
Coupon still works, I'd been waiting to order one for a US trip in May but looking online they can't come close to matching the 135$ off from the HD9641 model.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
7750 posts
1635 upvotes
I consider both of these new models.
vermit25 wrote: According to the dimensions the height seems to be higher on the digital fryer, so how does this have a lower profile?
ocaan wrote: Both digital and non digital versions have the new Turbostar, no pre heat feature.
They both have the same QuickClean basket with removable bottom.
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted:
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2014
2460 posts
2941 upvotes
Laputa
just bought one two weeks ago without coupon... going to return it and buy again. ty OP. saved $40

Thx OP! Bought 10 😂
Nov 23, 2014
123 posts
49 upvotes
Orangeville
Thanks, OP. Any advice guys re getting a digital vs the regular? Is it worth the $30 difference?
RFD motto -:- buy now, think later
Banned
Oct 13, 2015
1245 posts
826 upvotes
Sainte-Dorothee, QC
Good find. I want it to replace my T-fal Airfyer.
This one looks faster.
Nov 28, 2010
269 posts
160 upvotes
Vancouver
irieempress wrote: Thanks, OP. Any advice guys re getting a digital vs the regular? Is it worth the $30 difference?
I got the non digital one as it's more compact and comes with the second layer rack.

But Digital one looks better.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)