TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 21, 2011
402 posts
130 upvotes
TORONTO
blackston3 wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 9:48 am
$60-$80 is basically normal price everywhere else that sells Rockports/Clarks
Everywhere else where? The rockport bike toe slip on dress shoes is regular price $150 at Rockport's website, it came on sale at the bay for $89 last time and now it's $70. Only other place where it seems to be cheaper is at Amazon for $120 when I google for this model.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2005
3319 posts
795 upvotes
Toronto
I really hope The Bay/Hudson Bay... whatever they call themselves now goes down in a giant ball of flames just like Eatons and Sears

I just came back from the Bay store at Yonge and Bloor, and they had 2..... TWO!! people working the shoe department. 1 guy in his mid-20's attending the cash register and not moving and 1 old lady in her 70's taking display shoes from about 20 customers one at a time and going into the back to check if there was stock. As you can imagine she moved as slow as molasses.

All of the customers waiting were getting incredibly annoyed.

If there's going to be a sale like this, why wouldn't you actually bring the boxes OUT from the back warehouse and put them on the floor for people to try on?!? Having ONE associate attend to all these customers just to bring out ONE box of shoes at a time is ridiculous.

And to top it off... it seems like if you had a shoe size of anything smaller than 11, you're out of luck.

So, then I come back to my computer to try and place the order online and they want to charge $8 dollars shipping.. for STANDARD shipping?!?! Get with the freaking times Hudson's Bay.

Good riddance!!!
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2011
1299 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto
bobbings wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 10:18 am
Is it still in stock?
yup its working now, had to restart my browser
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2005
8729 posts
1526 upvotes
Got 2 pairs of dress shoes, 1 for work and 1 for evenings out. Prefer going out with dressier shoes and jeans these days.
Apr 13, 2016
690 posts
428 upvotes
Anybody have any sandals recommendations? Looking for something cheap and decent quality.
Nov 19, 2012
300 posts
74 upvotes
Any free ship codes floating around in internetland?
Apr 6, 2017
72 posts
102 upvotes
Repooc wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 10:46 am
I really hope The Bay/Hudson Bay... whatever they call themselves now goes down in a giant ball of flames just like Eatons and Sears

I just came back from the Bay store at Yonge and Bloor, and they had 2..... TWO!! people working the shoe department. 1 guy in his mid-20's attending the cash register and not moving and 1 old lady in her 70's taking display shoes from about 20 customers one at a time and going into the back to check if there was stock. As you can imagine she moved as slow as molasses.

All of the customers waiting were getting incredibly annoyed.

If there's going to be a sale like this, why wouldn't you actually bring the boxes OUT from the back warehouse and put them on the floor for people to try on?!? Having ONE associate attend to all these customers just to bring out ONE box of shoes at a time is ridiculous.

And to top it off... it seems like if you had a shoe size of anything smaller than 11, you're out of luck.

So, then I come back to my computer to try and place the order online and they want to charge $8 dollars shipping.. for STANDARD shipping?!?! Get with the freaking times Hudson's Bay.

Good riddance!!!
It is quite evident, that from this small piece of dialogue, this individual has graduated both Harvard as well as Yale, both at the top of their class. Additionally, the also completed this magnificent task within 2 years, total. I can concur that this unique spark is responsible for the safety of over 1 million lives. Moreover, I can say, undoubtedly, that this person has achieved the rank of master sergeant in the popular video game franchise, Call of Duty.

A stark reminder to us all, that we are unfit and unworthy to contest his righteous throne of the world.
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2013
1696 posts
706 upvotes
Ottawa
updoot wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 11:03 am
It is quite evident, that from this small piece of dialogue, this individual has graduated both Harvard as well as Yale, both at the top of their class. Additionally, the also completed this magnificent task within 2 years, total. I can concur that this unique spark is responsible for the safety of over 1 million lives. Moreover, I can say, undoubtedly, that this person has achieved the rank of master sergeant in the popular video game franchise, Call of Duty.

A stark reminder to us all, that we are unfit and unworthy to contest his righteous throne of the world.
Huh?????????
Nov 14, 2009
565 posts
95 upvotes
abshahul wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 9:21 am
Does Bay offer price protection? The shoe I bought last week is $20 cheaper now.

Edit: Offers 7 days protection
Let me know if you're successful, cause on the website it says they won't adjust on One Day Sale items. I'm peeved because the shoes I ordered on Tuesday are now $50 cheaper and my size is out of stock, so I can't order another pair.
Aug 29, 2005
479 posts
63 upvotes
daveybuoy wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 8:32 am
This style & only in size 45? Who am I, giant Edward Scissorhands?
holy moly dear grandma!!! Can those shoes be uglier?!
Aug 21, 2011
402 posts
130 upvotes
TORONTO
jessome17 wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 11:24 am
Let me know if you're successful, cause on the website it says they won't adjust on One Day Sale items. I'm peeved because the shoes I ordered on Tuesday are now $50 cheaper and my size is out of stock, so I can't order another pair.
No, they didn't. I bought a new pair today and returned it with my older receipt. Unfortunately for you it won't work out, as it is out of stock.
Nov 14, 2009
565 posts
95 upvotes
abshahul wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 11:39 am
No, they didn't. I bought a new pair today and returned it with my older receipt. Unfortunately for you it won't work out, as it is out of stock.
Ugh, I hate The Bay with their ridiculous policies. I'll just have to take the loss, thanks for confirming though.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)