Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

Today Only! Select Men's Shoes 50% off!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2017 4:43 pm
Sep 9, 2017
150 posts
198 upvotes

[The Bay] Today Only! Select Men's Shoes 50% off!

Didn't see this up yet so figured I'd post. Not sure how big of a deal some of these shoes are but take a gander to see if you can find any good deals....

Note it's TODAY ONLY!
45 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2006
3021 posts
1533 upvotes
Burnaby
Clark's Beeswax Desert Boots are decent at $85 + ebates
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
4071 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA North
Any shoe/boot recommends for people with flat feet?

I like this boot https://m.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/ ... --24?pdp=1 but is it 50% off already or will there be a 50% discount at checkout?
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
Mar 15, 2008
358 posts
231 upvotes
Thanks, picked up some Timberland winter boots for $85
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2012
4947 posts
425 upvotes
Gloucester, Canada
anyone know their online return policy? can we return to the store?

ah nvm

Q: How can I return merchandise?
A: If for any reason you find yourself unsatisfied with your purchase, thebay.com provides its customers with easy returns. With easy returns, items purchased online can be returned to any Bay store provided the merchandise is in its original packaging and proof of purchase is presented.
sign by: someone
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
3422 posts
1895 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Lostwords wrote: anyone know their online return policy? can we return to the store?

ah nvm

A: If for any reason you find yourself unsatisfied with your purchase, thebay.com provides its customers with easy returns. With easy returns, items purchased online can be returned to any Bay store provided the merchandise is in its original packaging and proof of purchase is presented.
to add to that: some stores will give you hell for it though. why? when they don't carry a specific item and they'd have to return to the warehouse instead of putting back on the floor. i was given hell once so now i just stick with downtown returns and not in some middle of nowhere location Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2012
2197 posts
2411 upvotes
sumtimw0ng wrote: to add to that: some stores will give you hell for it though. why? when they don't carry a specific item and they'd have to return to the warehouse instead of putting back on the floor. i was given hell once so now i just stick with downtown returns and not in some middle of nowhere location Face With Tears Of Joy
who cares? that's their problem, not mine.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
3422 posts
1895 upvotes
Montreal, QC
wildzero wrote: who cares? that's their problem, not mine.
more of the case of wanting a painless return process. no one has time for that BS and some will give you that BS so they don't have to process the return
Nov 3, 2010
369 posts
580 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Anyone owned the Timbos? What do you think is a better boot, rime ridge for 100 or the chillbergs for 85?
Oct 25, 2011
51 posts
7 upvotes
Mississauga
Any recommendations on dress shoes?
Oct 18, 2007
683 posts
659 upvotes
Toronto
sumtimw0ng wrote: to add to that: some stores will give you hell for it though. why? when they don't carry a specific item and they'd have to return to the warehouse instead of putting back on the floor. i was given hell once so now i just stick with downtown returns and not in some middle of nowhere location Face With Tears Of Joy
I never have a problem at square one mississauga.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
7663 posts
10946 upvotes
Scarbs
Variability wrote: How comfy are these? I have boost for comfort right now.
Very comfy! Highly recommend em, esp at $30
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2016
1039 posts
705 upvotes
Lostwords wrote: anyone know their online return policy? can we return to the store?

ah nvm

This is bs because at least in my experience, the bay didn’t even include anything in the shipping box that resembled a receipt. I doubt the store is going to accept my email especially since the bay sent the wrong item

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)