Hot Deals

[The Beer Store] DAZN - 2 Free Months

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2019 1:35 pm
Sep 3, 2018
4 posts
jadoogar wrote:
Sep 9th, 2019 6:46 pm
I have 4 codes to give away, first come first serve. I will let u know when I run out.
I will happily take one thanks Jadoogar, would you PM?
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
1610 posts
684 upvotes
Hamilton
chris5555 wrote:
Sep 9th, 2019 3:01 pm
That would be a fair compromise, but good luck getting either side to split things. They're far more valuable as exclusive global rights. I'm actually surprised that cable networks are so willing to let the only reason a lot of people younger than boomers watch TV cable slip away so easily...
The networks arent willing. Dazn has an unlimited budget. Google their affiliation with Russian oil companies.
They outbid the Canadian telcos by so much they don't stand a chance.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2002
1510 posts
789 upvotes
Mississauga
jadoogar wrote:
Sep 9th, 2019 6:46 pm
I have 1 code to give away, first come first serve. I will let u know when I run out.

Update: All gone.
thank you for the code. i think you sent me a second code by mistake. please share the second one with someone else.
Jan 13, 2012
105 posts
111 upvotes
Vancouver
CaptainCrash wrote:
Sep 9th, 2019 7:07 pm
The networks arent willing. Dazn has an unlimited budget. Google their affiliation with Russian oil companies.
They outbid the Canadian telcos by so much they don't stand a chance.
The joy of vertical integration. All the profit, and all the risk.

Wasn't aware of DAZN's ownership, it does make for interesting reading.
Oct 24, 2009
336 posts
253 upvotes
Vancouver
sroghen wrote:
Sep 9th, 2019 7:17 pm
Another 6 codes for fun
Used the bottom left one. Thanks!
Sep 8, 2006
716 posts
419 upvotes
Edmonton
sroghen wrote:
Sep 9th, 2019 7:17 pm
Another 6 codes for fun
Thank you! Used the bottom right code!
Dec 9, 2006
970 posts
124 upvotes
Mississauga
Hello if anyone can kindly PM me a code thank you! Unable to keep monitoring this thread to try and get a code lol
Jan 5, 2012
38 posts
21 upvotes
NL
No Beer Stores on this end of the country. I'd love a code if someone has an extra.

edit: nm - tried one and says its not available for my account type. I used a free month previously I guess. When I click the link for more info I get a 404 error - gg DAZN.
Last edited by Gydeon709 on Sep 9th, 2019 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2009
1060 posts
178 upvotes
sunstar1980 wrote:
Sep 9th, 2019 2:46 pm
This is what i see when I go to DAZN.....

Sorry! Gift code cannot be added to your account.

Your subscription is paid via third party payment. Click here for more information.
I can actually confirm that the extra mnth was added. I’m not sure how you subscribed, but if u did outside Dazn through a 3rd party as it says, maybe thats why its not letting you.

When I go into my account, scroll down and it will show when does your first payment come off, and there is space for code whereby u fill in, and it changes your first payment to next month. Try using a different code or a different browser.

Good luck...
Cheers
$52.xx all in..
Jan 16, 2017
17 posts
2 upvotes
Burlington
I’ve had DAZN for the past year (my renewal is coming up in a week or so). I bought it mainly to watch soccer. Last year they had the rights to broadcast BeIn Sports so it was great to watch La Liga games. They’ve had exclusive rights to the Champions League for a year now and they will continue to do so this year.

The Premier League is exclusive to DAZN this year and they lost the rights to broadcast BeIn. You win some you lose some. There’s a bunch of other things broadcasted on the service and I know the big one is NFL which you can still catch on TSN or NBC via cable (not all games of course).

Quality is ok. I watch mainly on an Apple TV connected to my router directly via ethernet. It doesn’t buffer for me but sometimes you do see a frame rate drop every so often. I’m on a 120/10 connection with Cogeco in Burlington.

For a soccer fan, it’s this or nothing. The trifecta of leagues is the Premier, La Liga and Champions League. They have exclusive rights to two of those. Add in the Serie A which they also have rights to (not exclusive) and you have a lot of soccer.
Oct 24, 2009
336 posts
253 upvotes
Vancouver
Gydeon709 wrote:
Sep 9th, 2019 7:28 pm
No Beer Stores on this end of the country. I'd love a code if someone has an extra.

edit: nm - tried one and says its not available for my account type. I used a free month previously I guess. When I click the link for more info I get a 404 error - gg DAZN.
I would just create a brand new account to utilize the two free months.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

EliGold