Hot Deals

[The Beer Store] DAZN - 2 Free Months

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 22nd, 2019 11:57 am
Feb 5, 2015
154 posts
162 upvotes
Toronto
for those around union station toronto, there is a dazn storefront in there where they demo the service, can get promo cards there as well. Its near pilot coffee/danish pastry house.
May 6, 2012
39 posts
20 upvotes
No beer stores in MB, so if anyone grabs extras please let me know! Good deal op thanks for letting us know
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2016
1053 posts
413 upvotes
BC
neonic wrote:
Sep 8th, 2019 12:01 am
To anyone too lazy to go to the beerstore.
All used..would appreciate if more people would share..Slightly Smiling Face
Jul 3, 2019
4 posts
2 upvotes
Same here. If anyone can grab and share the code with me, will greatly appreciate
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
3436 posts
1151 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Make that another one looking for a code.

Ps. If you use a code, at least say thank you.
Oct 24, 2009
354 posts
290 upvotes
Vancouver
Looking for a code as I am on GVA side. Thank you in advance..
May 15, 2015
6 posts
Tecumseh, ON
Would appreciate a code as well, since i don't drink beer.
May 13, 2011
896 posts
413 upvotes
Ajax
If someone would please PM me a code that would be greatly appreciated
Jan 17, 2015
239 posts
192 upvotes
Pierrefonds, QC
whatsinaname wrote:
Sep 7th, 2019 11:09 pm
This shows all the ufc events too, right?
No. Only Bellator.

CaptainCrash wrote:
Sep 7th, 2019 11:12 pm

If you watch on a tablet it may be a decent service, but taking rights and making them exclusive, refusing to sell back to the telcos is a detriment to Canadians.
Why wouldn't watching on a TV make it a decent service? I use the built-in app on one TV and cast to another all the time. It's definitely more than just decent.

And again, i hate having to repeat this. Neither TSN nor SN were willing to pick up the Canada FIBA qualifiers until Dazn did about a week before their first quali in nov 2007. And not just that, they picked up ALL FIBA rights to all games of all the federations. You seriously think TSN/SN would ever do something like that? They would just do Canada's games and then maybe knockout stages; that's it. But then again, Worlds are being held in China right now and not enough Canadians ever watch anyways to make it worthwhile for these companies to spend premium on these rights.

Sports properties are so valuable today. It's one of the few things that most people watch live. What rights do you seriously think they should be sharing back with TV?
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
2079 posts
568 upvotes
Toronto
Offer expires end of year so take a couple of cards for back to back registrations.
Jul 28, 2010
617 posts
251 upvotes
JRGUINNESS wrote:
Sep 8th, 2019 1:41 am
Make that another one looking for a code.

Ps. If you use a code, at least say thank you.
I doubt the lurkers that took all the codes are going to bother creating an RFD account just to thank.
Oct 16, 2008
386 posts
89 upvotes
Toronto
I'll also chime in on the service. I used it all last year for Champions League, Serie A and other random soccer games. In my opinion the service worked great using my phone, my android tv and my tablet. I've only encountered rare occasions where it buffered for a few seconds. Overall I am definitely satisfied with the service, especially providing the ability to watch any CL game.
Sep 15, 2006
819 posts
257 upvotes
Ottawa
Do you have to buy anything to get the card or can I go in and grab a few cards?
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
2079 posts
568 upvotes
Toronto
engman13 wrote:
Sep 8th, 2019 7:55 am
Do you have to buy anything to get the card or can I go in and grab a few cards?
Please take according to your needs and not any extra to spoil it for others. There are only three more months left in the year so three should be the max anyone takes.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2003
2819 posts
569 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
I've been using the service for the past 2 NFL seasons and just reactivated for this year. My friend and I split it so the cost is great and we only pay during the NFL season as it is all that interests us. The first season certainly had some bumps early on but I've been very happy ever since. I think the value is great and I've really had no issues with it.