Hot Deals

[The Shoe Company] HOT - Sorel 1964 Pac Nylon Fog Winter Boots (Mens) - $75.58!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2018 12:58 am
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
2257 posts
253 upvotes
Thanks! I bought a pair of Godik Yan's.
Mar 12, 2017
98 posts
30 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 12:00 pm
I just find when I walk through deep snow for some reason I feel cold getting in on my feet (and it's not snow coming in from above the boot). No idea how it's getting in and it hasn't bothered me enough to investigate.

If I wear some thick ass knee high socks then my feet are kept warm and toasty
That's unfortunate.
My toes are ALWAYS cold during winter when I wear other boots/shoes.

I've never owned Winter boots but I purchased these a couple of months ago and I love them.
I use them on hikes and trails in the Winter (deep snow) and use them at the dog park for hours with no leaks.
My toes are always warm in them. I even wear them sockless on short dog walks and my toes are still toasty.
I'm really glad I bought them and am disappointed I never invested in Winter Boots before this.

I'm sad that yours aren't warm!!
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
16554 posts
4938 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
dptrain wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 8:44 pm
That's unfortunate.
My toes are ALWAYS cold during winter when I wear other boots/shoes.

I've never owned Winter boots but I purchased these a couple of months ago and I love them.
I use them on hikes and trails in the Winter (deep snow) and use them at the dog park for hours with no leaks.
My toes are always warm in them. I even wear them sockless on short dog walks and my toes are still toasty.
I'm really glad I bought them and am disappointed I never invested in Winter Boots before this.

I'm sad that yours aren't warm!!
Mine are warm it’s just snow gets in somewhere but I haven’t figured out where yet.

But if I’m not walking through deep snow they are really warm.
deleted to keep the site family friendly. Was about copping sick fadez.
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2014
2036 posts
471 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Mine aren't that comfy and pretty bad grip on ice but they don't leak and they do keep my feet warm. They're also in their 3rd winter and I haven't even replaced the liner.
Mar 12, 2016
826 posts
208 upvotes
restoreDVD wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 8:31 pm
Ebates 3% cashback on top as well.
Thanks, got the deal with Ebates cash back.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2008
3356 posts
560 upvotes
Ottawa
I found the shoes company maybe sell some knockoff big brand shoes, such as UGG or sorel, theirs quality are much worse than the official ugg website, both me and Wife ‘s ugg are not good which bought from the shoes company, mine is not really waterproof, Wife’s ugg shoes are broken with a year, her shoes bought form ugg website use 3 years are still going strong, they are the same style but way different quality. That’s just my 2 cents
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
10270 posts
4606 upvotes
Southern Ontario
It's a flat-footed boot that doesn't conform to your feet. If you don't tie them up tight all the way up, snow gets in easy from the top because it acts like a funnel lol. Pretty slippery on ice too.

It's just a felt liner not that warm, the front slit is open, mine:

Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2004
4241 posts
299 upvotes
Thanks op. Was looking for a pair like this for shovelling the driveway and walking around the neighbourhood.
"I live my life a quarter-mile at a time, for those 10 seconds or less... i'm free."

11 Never Summer Heritage, 08 Rome Targa
08 Nitro Eero Ettala 155, 07 Rome 390
07 Capita Outdoor Living 154
Cervelo Soloist Carbon Ultegra
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
10639 posts
1193 upvotes
Brampton
Bump for those who might have missed this deal.

My order was shipped same day and coming all the way from Regina lol
The OFFICIAL Hardwood Flooring Thread
Voted RFD "Most Helpful Thread of 2012"