Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

Apple iPad Pro 10.5” Leather Sleeve - Saddle Brown - $49.96 (Save 72% - Price Error?)

Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2006
2462 posts
473 upvotes
Southwestern Ontario
Grabbed one in Windsor, ON today. They had the 9.7" Pro Cover on clearance for 9.96 as well.
Jul 27, 2018
63 posts
77 upvotes
Bought the last one in Upper Canada Mall Newmarket. Great quality sleeve and great deal.
Feb 11, 2017
137 posts
84 upvotes
Went in to a store in Ontario, they didn’t have any in stock but they were able to order me one from another store in the province. Worth a try if someone needs it bad. Don’t forget the PSP discount, save a couple of bucks.
Dec 5, 2016
721 posts
1117 upvotes
New A12 iPads with different dimensions due to bezel-less design inbound?
Jul 27, 2018
63 posts
77 upvotes
TouchMyBox wrote: New A12 iPads with different dimensions due to bezel-less design inbound?
I hope it’s not bezel-less, it would be very hard to hold. Phones are fine because they are one handed devices.
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16760 posts
8093 upvotes
flyingpostman wrote: I hope it’s not bezel-less, it would be very hard to hold. Phones are fine because they are one handed devices.
They're not bezel free. But the bezels are much smaller, there is no home button, and they will have face ID.

https://9to5mac.com/2018/07/24/2018-ipa ... date-more/

I expect the exterior dimensions to be very similar to current iPads. The screen will just be a bit bigger in the same size of device.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)