Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

Beats Powerbeats3 - $114.99/Solo3 - $158.99 Before Tax (w/Goodlife discount)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 28th, 2017 3:40 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2010
2550 posts
1011 upvotes
mikka1989 wrote: wow. so many painful comments! good thing i didnt' get them
They're great for me. It's like any in-ear headphone. You need to find the right sized bud and position them to get a good seal.
How can an ant carry twenty times its body weight, but root beer floats are still delicious?
Jan 12, 2015
155 posts
81 upvotes
Saint-Epiphane, QC
JasonT428980 wrote: Here's a tip for folks looking for the PSP code. There is a thread from earlier this year with a code and instructions, it was for a sonos speaker deal. That code will work, I just tried it and ordered.
anyone see the post in forum he is speaking about the code and instructions? link of this post would be awesome thanks
Deal Fanatic
Jan 29, 2007
8237 posts
1413 upvotes
Montreal
Jep4444 wrote: If you google Source PSP validation code, you'll find it pretty easy. Sign up for a source account with that and you'll get the same discount as the Goodlife one.

Nice!
Jun 6, 2010
64 posts
4 upvotes
Got both pairs of solo3's I ordered today, so far really liking them, really comfortable and sound great, and the gf decided she wanted to keep the second pair. Over all awesome deal!
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2013
1082 posts
1669 upvotes
Toronto
How did you guys use the $25 newsletter code when it says it excludes Beats products?
Jul 18, 2011
84 posts
14 upvotes
vtse wrote: Different purposes I'd say, Powerbeats are for more active usage, hence the hooks. I see Solos as being casual on-ear headphones. Can be used actively, but I wouldn't say it's designed for that. Can't comment on audio quality though.
Agreed, they serve a different purpose. The pb3 are good for the gym / being active, while the Solo3 are nice for everyday use/work. I bought and kept both for that exact reason. If youre going to be working hard, your gonna sweat too much for the solo3.
You cant really compare the sound. One is on ear, the other is in. Solo takes it easy. But the pb3 are fine.
Jul 18, 2011
84 posts
14 upvotes
Anyone who purchased the PB3 have any issues with theirs? Mine lasted 3 weeks now they wont power on or charge..
Source wont touch them because its an apple product and apple wants me to send them in to have the refurbished.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2255 posts
1526 upvotes
Toronto
gpktom wrote: Anyone who purchased the PB3 have any issues with theirs? Mine lasted 3 weeks now they wont power on or charge..
Source wont touch them because its an apple product and apple wants me to send them in to have the refurbished.
Aw man, that sucks. It's odd they leave the charging port open now which leaves it open for sweat to get into...

No issues on mine yet though.
Dec 26, 2016
55 posts
27 upvotes
gpktom wrote: Anyone who purchased the PB3 have any issues with theirs? Mine lasted 3 weeks now they wont power on or charge..
Mine died in 2 weeks used. I dropped it at apple store rideau center and to repair and havent got it back for almost 10 days now. Keep calling them and they don't even know when I can get back. I have same problem as you.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)