Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

Beats Solo2 Wireless Bluetooth® Headphones on sale for $131.96

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2017 12:00 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2012
1095 posts
623 upvotes
Answers wrote: Inboxed the black box version. It has the wall charger. USB cable and 2 mini jack cables. Interesting it has "beats music" pamphlet inside. It also says "hurry and claim your unique username" so this packaging is pretty old.
Not sure if there's any difference at all, outside of the packaging + wall charger. I'm pretty sure Apple will honour the warranty regardless of the packaging. My friend and I both got the white box version, but I'm fine with getting the newer packaging and not getting the wall charger. Does yours have the Apple warranty card?

Say what you will about the Beats brand/pricing/sound quality (including myself, a long time hater), but a brand-name, wireless, noise cancelling headphone with Apple support and decent sound quality at $100 is a steal. I'm pretty sure most of us can sell this used, in a year, for at least what we paid for it.
Jun 14, 2015
141 posts
74 upvotes
Thanked OP and the person who mentioned the availability of white studio 2.0 wireless . Indeed an excellent deal.
Jul 3, 2013
986 posts
678 upvotes
Kingston
MuhammadM162214 wrote: Thanked OP and the person who mentioned the availability of white studio 2.0 wireless . Indeed an excellent deal.
yep best deal of 2017 so far
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2012
3267 posts
1436 upvotes
hmmmm wondering if I should buy the last set available near me...... I have two already...
If I have answered your question, Hit the Ol' THUMBS UP❗
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
2416 posts
363 upvotes
NB
I got mine today... white Apple box dated 2016. They definitely sound better than the Solo 2's. I don't notice the active noise cancellation hiss much. I find it kind of sounds like when you put your ear next to a seashell if that makes any sense lol.

Anyways, I'm really enjoying them. I wish they came with a regular audio cable without the controls however.

One odd thing is that they are louder using Bluetooth than plugged in on my MacBook Pro.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2012
3267 posts
1436 upvotes
where is the date on them? or the year? mine came with red micro usb, charger, mic cable and regular cable. BLACK box.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
2416 posts
363 upvotes
NB
Answers wrote: where is the date on them? or the year? mine came with red micro usb, charger, mic cable and regular cable. BLACK box.
Check the bottom of the box. Mine says Apple 2016.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2012
3267 posts
1436 upvotes
it seems beats wasn't owned by apple when the black box was produced. it does say made for iphone, ipad, ipod though.
Apr 15, 2003
412 posts
45 upvotes
my wireless studio's are arriving today and I didn't get to use the $25 off coupon from their subscription email, I wonder if I take it into the local store if they will do an adjustment for me?
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2017
1551 posts
2328 upvotes
How/ where did you get them from? Haven't they been sold out from a long time?

sandals99 wrote: my wireless studio's are arriving today and I didn't get to use the $25 off coupon from their subscription email, I wonder if I take it into the local store if they will do an adjustment for me?
Apr 15, 2003
412 posts
45 upvotes
I was able to order them online before the inventory ran out

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)