Expired Hot Deals

[The Source] Beats Solo3 Wireless $250; $199 with EPP/Goodlife Discount ($25 off $100 VIP Email, YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2017 2:46 pm
[OP]
Mar 6, 2017
75 posts
51 upvotes
LONDON, ON

[The Source] Beats Solo3 Wireless $250; $199 with EPP/Goodlife Discount ($25 off $100 VIP Email, YMMV)

Hey guys,

I was able to use the Goodlife discount and the $25 off $100 coupon on the Beats Solo3 Wireless for a total of $175 ($197.75 all-in). I think these are also a good deal for wireless earphones.

Email coupon YMMV but I was able to get both Hillcrest Mall in Thornhill and Masonville Mall in London to verify that they would take the coupon for Beats products.
Screen Shot 2017-06-19 at 11.07.20 AM.png
Last edited by 420peppapig69 on Jun 19th, 2017 10:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
OINK OINK
4 replies
Dec 1, 2013
126 posts
220 upvotes
I think the employee is misinformed, because the coupon clearly states at the bottom in the fine print that it doesn't include Beats products. What most likely would happen is that if you go and pick one up, they will say yes at first but when you checkout they will tell you otherwise.

I tested the coupon online with/without sign-in, old and new coupons, and cannot use the 25$ coupon at all. However, at $200, I would say this is still a very decent deal.

Thank you for your contribution OP!
[OP]
Mar 6, 2017
75 posts
51 upvotes
LONDON, ON
Yes, I saw that the coupon disclosed no Beats but I was able to get the employee to apply the $25 off on my purchase!

But I do understand that this is probably YMMV.

Always happy to contribute! Smiling Face With Open Mouth

EDIT: Not sure if the image is showing so I added it as an image to my post.
nuttun wrote:
Jun 19th, 2017 10:50 am
I think the employee is misinformed, because the coupon clearly states at the bottom in the fine print that it doesn't include Beats products. What most likely would happen is that if you go and pick one up, they will say yes at first but when you checkout they will tell you otherwise.

I tested the coupon online with/without sign-in, old and new coupons, and cannot use the 25$ coupon at all. However, at $200, I would say this is still a very decent deal.

Thank you for your contribution OP!
OINK OINK
Jan 7, 2013
114 posts
97 upvotes
London
Is there a way to get the Good Life discount in-store if you don't have the actual membership. I have an old membership so the member ID works online for buying on thesource.ca but is there a way to do it in store as well without having the membership tag or whatever?