Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

Beats X Wireless Headphones - $119.99 ($95.99 w/ PSP)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 9th, 2018 5:07 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2003
3174 posts
1083 upvotes
Toronto

[The Source] Beats X Wireless Headphones - $119.99 ($95.99 w/ PSP)

Last edited by marcsterr on Aug 2nd, 2018 12:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
11 replies
Nov 22, 2015
878 posts
1184 upvotes
Toronto
Really good earphones with the PSP discount. The only drawback for me is the battery life. I usually have to charge after every 1-2 full day uses but to be fair it does charge really fast.
Nov 5, 2009
596 posts
237 upvotes
GTA
I got these for $79.99 with PSP last month. Deal is decent but known to go lower.

Some stores have gotten stock on the Beats 2.0 Wireless for $120 w/ PSP. Sale ends today. I called and asked to hold, went to local store and paid. Arriving next week.

https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/audio--a ... m=10797598
Last edited by MotorN on Aug 2nd, 2018 1:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16760 posts
8093 upvotes
These were $79.99 about two weeks ago. They are very decent bluetooth headphones, but the Kef m100 headphones I just got at Visions sound *way* better. No comparison. Especially in the mids and the highs. Crystal clear on the Kefs, lacking detail on the Beats.

https://www.visions.ca/catalogue/catego ... MPAGNEGOLD

$59 if you use the in store pickup option.

The cord isn't a big deal IMO. It means you never have to charge them and you get way better sound quality. Plus the Beats have a cord going around your neck anyways.

The m100s were reviewed as the best earbud headphones on the market for the dollar. And they reviewed them at regular price, not this blowout sale pricing.

https://www.t3.com/features/best-in-ear-headphones
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
7571 posts
3145 upvotes
Canada
I couldn't tell the difference between these and what I bought from Amazon for $25 from Anker. So my friend who had it, sold them and bought a cheaper one. Not to mention Anker $25 has 7-8-hour playback( many others as well) while these overpriced crap only plays for about 5-6 hours in real life.

Bad bad deal!
I use voice typing, expect mistakes...
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16760 posts
8093 upvotes
dazz wrote: I couldn't tell the difference between these and what I bought from Amazon for $25 from Anker. So my friend who had it, sold them and bought a cheaper one. Not to mention Anker $25 has 7-8-hour playback( many others as well) while these overpriced crap only plays for about 5-6 hours in real life.

Bad bad deal!
These have a way nicer design and build quality compared to anything made by Anker. Plus they have the quick charge feature. They are very decent headphones and are a big class above $25 Anker headphones. I would be shocked if the Ankers sounded better.
May 14, 2013
735 posts
1386 upvotes
dazz wrote: I couldn't tell the difference between these and what I bought from Amazon for $25 from Anker. So my friend who had it, sold them and bought a cheaper one. Not to mention Anker $25 has 7-8-hour playback( many others as well) while these overpriced crap only plays for about 5-6 hours in real life.

Bad bad deal!
I've never used the Anker ones, but compared to my Amazon "Highly Reviewed" MPOW ones. I could definitely tell a difference. I never use my clunky MPOW ones anymore.
For me, the sound quality, instant connectivity with iphone, convenience of using 1 lightning port charger, and slimmer form factor were big improvements for me.

BUT the annoying thing with the BeatsX is the stiff cables and the carrying case. I have no idea how people have the patience to loop these around and fit it into the carrying case. After the gym, I just randomly bundle it up and hope it fits into the case.

My beatsX actually got stolen and when I had to go back to the MPOW ones, I definitely missed these. But I picked up a pair of the Jabra Elites and never looked back. I still prefer the sound quality of these, but the elites are more convenient and no cable.

This is a warm deal, I would suggest waiting until it goes back to $79.99 with PSP, happened twice already I think.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2003
3174 posts
1083 upvotes
Toronto
turtlepower11 wrote: Thanks for the effort marcsterr!
No problem! While it isn't as good as the $79.99 PSP deal last month, still a decent deal nonetheless if one is need of a decent pair of headphones right now!
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
2674 posts
972 upvotes
Montreal
Bought for 111$ tax in with PSP, had to grab for sister in law Bday next week, wish I could wait for the 70$ period but no time machine. Thx OP