• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2018 11:06 pm
[OP]
Sep 29, 2007
47 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto

[The Source] Google Home Mini - 2 for $90 + tax

Didn't see it posted yet. Got this bundle from the source yesterday for $90 + tax + environment fee.

Open the link, add one to Cart and then the qualifying offer should pop up and then click "add to cart".

Now sign up with an email to receive $10 off code.

Add a filler item like this one to make your purchase $100 or more... https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/battery- ... /108047392

During the time of writing the post, both the colors (chalk and charcoal) are in stock.

This offer is not as good as the best buy one (2 GHMs and 2 Smart plugs for $110), but that one appears to be OOS currently.

Hope this helps.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
2757 posts
1100 upvotes
Manitouwadge, Ontari…
I feel like I just bought 2 with 2 plug things recently. Ugh what a busy week.
---
Koodo Long Term Customer!
Self Employed: Youtube, Sites, Server Administrator, and more. I enjoy just getting my hands on anything if I can do it from home.
Enjoyments: ATVing, Northern Living, Online Shopping, Being Social Active.
Mar 17, 2006
126 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
wish they had a deal for just one :( anyone want to go halfs?
lionking wrote:
May 18th, 2018 11:13 am
Didn't see it posted yet. Got this bundle from the source yesterday for $90 + tax + environment fee.

Open the link, add one to Cart and then the qualifying offer should pop up and then click "add to cart".

Now sign up with an email to receive $10 off code.

Add a filler item like this one to make your purchase $100 or more... https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/battery- ... /108047392

During the time of writing the post, both the colors (chalk and charcoal) are in stock.

This offer is not as good as the best buy one (2 GHMs and 2 Smart plugs for $110), but that one appears to be OOS currently.

Hope this helps.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
5489 posts
1999 upvotes
Canada
They reduced email sign up to $10..... wow
Koodo customer
Tangerine customer
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2018
2408 posts
2222 upvotes
These are almost being given away at this point. Watch out for BTS.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)