Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

HOT Sony WH-1000XM2 $319.99 (w/ PSP discount) Restocked

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 16th, 2018 6:16 am
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
2303 posts
2322 upvotes
Montreal
Seems great price if you can buy with psp. No idea how to proceed.
❗ We buy things that we don't need, with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like. ❗
Nov 29, 2013
208 posts
135 upvotes
GTA
Marauder2k9 wrote: They just canceled my order
Have you tried calling their customer service number to see why?
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
4237 posts
1821 upvotes
, ON
Bessem wrote: Seems great price if you can buy with psp. No idea how to proceed.
I will help my fellow RFDers. It depends how you search it on Google, it may take time to look for it. For most cases like this one hot deal, you don't have time.

For those you wanted to know how to get PSP. Here you go. You are welcome.
http://www.thesource.ca/psp-register
VALIDATION CODE: B2G027000
REFERENCE CODE: OPP
Mar 9, 2008
843 posts
377 upvotes
How did people get the price to be 280? I ask Vision to price match and they gave me 308 only
Nov 29, 2013
208 posts
135 upvotes
GTA
haranzo wrote: How did people get the price to be 280? I ask Vision to price match and they gave me 308 only
I believe a commenter above said that if you're an employee you can get it for $280. But for the rest of us $308 is as good as it gets right now.
Oct 23, 2006
34 posts
3 upvotes
Placed my order on Monday and they arrived yesterday. Really impressed with them so far!
Nov 29, 2013
208 posts
135 upvotes
GTA
emo_mike wrote: Placed my order on Monday and they arrived yesterday. Really impressed with them so far!
Did you order it from the source or from visions if you don't mind me asking?
Aug 1, 2006
391 posts
47 upvotes
haranzo wrote: How did people get the price to be 280? I ask Vision to price match and they gave me 308 only
Did Visions price match even though it's OOS at Source? Or did you get this price match earlier when it was available? I'm losing hope it'll come back in stock at Source before the end of the day (when the sale ends).
Oct 24, 2017
333 posts
791 upvotes
Listening on these now. Had these and the QC 35 ii's, and I came back to these ones. Both have great ANC, but these are more future proof. The QC 35 ii only supports AAC and SBC codecs, whereas these support SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX HD, and LDAC. They also feature DSEE HX and S-Master HX support. The app lets you tune the ANC to your specific circumstances (wearing glasses, current atmospheric pressure), lets you tune the ANC to about 10 levels (including wind reduction), lets you tailor the soundstage, apply surround profiles, set the EQ, and can let you adjust whether you want to focus on sound quality or connection. The Bose app lets you configure ANC to a few levels, and whether or not you want Google Assistant. These headphones also have a cool feature where you can cup the right earpiece and it'll temporarily disable ANC to let you listen.

Bose are more comfortable, I'll grant, but these aren't too far behind, and for my money, the better purchase.
Sep 22, 2012
890 posts
187 upvotes
Vancouver
The source canceled my order, and Visions told me they don't price match Sony products.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2008
5752 posts
2585 upvotes
Toronto
canada5dollarbill wrote: Listening on these now. Had these and the QC 35 ii's, and I came back to these ones. Both have great ANC, but these are more future proof. The QC 35 ii only supports AAC and SBC codecs, whereas these support SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX HD, and LDAC. They also feature DSEE HX and S-Master HX support. The app lets you tune the ANC to your specific circumstances (wearing glasses, current atmospheric pressure), lets you tune the ANC to about 10 levels (including wind reduction), lets you tailor the soundstage, apply surround profiles, set the EQ, and can let you adjust whether you want to focus on sound quality or connection. The Bose app lets you configure ANC to a few levels, and whether or not you want Google Assistant. These headphones also have a cool feature where you can cup the right earpiece and it'll temporarily disable ANC to let you listen.

Bose are more comfortable, I'll grant, but these aren't too far behind, and for my money, the better purchase.
I wish these had USBc support.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)