Expired Hot Deals

[The Source] Jabra Elite 65T True Wireless On-Ear Headset - $134.99 with code NOV35

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 9th, 2018 5:21 pm
[OP]
Jul 10, 2016
115 posts
187 upvotes

[The Source] Jabra Elite 65T True Wireless On-Ear Headset - $134.99 with code NOV35

The Source has these for 169.99. Could try PMing Amazon for another $10 off.
Use code "NOV35" to get $35 off these. Comes out to $152.54 after tax.
45 replies
Oct 21, 2013
99 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto, ON
These are the ones people are recommending over Air Pods, right?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2003
6729 posts
2126 upvotes
GVR
paperplanez wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 10:56 am
These are the ones people are recommending over Air Pods, right?
Yes, if noise isolation and, therefore, playback audio quality are what you're after.

If you intend to use these for voice calls, you'll (or the person on the other end, really) be disappointed with the mic quality.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2047 posts
637 upvotes
Mississauga
chatbox wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 11:23 am
Yes, if noise isolation and, therefore, playback audio quality are what you're after.

If you intend to use these for voice calls, you'll (or the person on the other end, really) be disappointed with the mic quality.
I haven't had any issues with the recipient not being able to hear me. Maybe try using the app and tune it for the environment you're in. That helped for me when I first got it.
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
Nov 29, 2007
676 posts
215 upvotes
Quebec, QC
Are those really worth 100$+?

Just wondering if I continue to use my 15$ wired headphone to listen to music in the home or pay 150$ to get rid of a wire.

Thanks
Oct 15, 2009
445 posts
258 upvotes
vinnie1990 wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 11:35 am
I haven't had any issues with the recipient not being able to hear me. Maybe try using the app and tune it for the environment you're in. That helped for me when I first got it.
How can you tune the mic to pick up less background noise? That's really the issue with the mics on these: they put so many mics that the person you're speaking to can literally hear a pin drop
Sep 28, 2016
90 posts
51 upvotes
I was contemplating on this until couple of days ago, xiaomi airdots was announced. Might want to consider that as well as it will be available to order from china for less than $50. I've owned several xiaomi's headphones/ headsets and they all have good quality. Just another note that Jabra's warranty is North American while Xiaomi's pretty much non-exsistent.

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker ... dots-price
Amat Victoria Curam
Nov 8, 2007
423 posts
111 upvotes
Bought this again for gift, don't think it'll go lower than this for BF.
1% back on ebates too!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2003
6729 posts
2126 upvotes
GVR
vinnie1990 wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 11:35 am
"Maybe try using the app and tune it for the environment you're in."
Someone is misunderstanding that feature...you, or me....or both of us.
Dec 6, 2013
32 posts
12 upvotes
vancouver
"Cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, or special promotion. EPP, PSP Business (B2B) and Dealer discounts excluded from this offer"

Tried combining price match with discount.. confirmed via text chat, and customer care
[OP]
Jul 10, 2016
115 posts
187 upvotes
Pawroo wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 1:04 pm
"Cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, or special promotion. EPP, PSP Business (B2B) and Dealer discounts excluded from this offer"

Tried combining price match with discount.. confirmed via text chat, and customer care
This pricing is without PSP.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2047 posts
637 upvotes
Mississauga
chatbox wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 12:22 pm
"Maybe try using the app and tune it for the environment you're in."
Someone is misunderstanding that feature...you, or me....or both of us.
haha potentially! Weird I didn't have an issue with the mic though. I did however, have an issue with a slight buzz on the right headphone, had that quickly RMAed
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
Dec 6, 2013
32 posts
12 upvotes
vancouver
chewyyceee wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 1:15 pm
This pricing is without PSP.
Yep, not using psp! Just threw out the blurb from their conditions page because if you try to pricematch along with the discount, they'll just let you know that you can't combine and reiterate the section theyre referring to.
[OP]
Jul 10, 2016
115 posts
187 upvotes
Pawroo wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 1:23 pm
Yep, not using psp! Just threw out the blurb from their conditions page because if you try to pricematch along with the discount, they'll just let you know that you can't combine and reiterate the section theyre referring to.
Oh very sorry! Didn't read your second part.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1933 posts
342 upvotes
martbob wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 11:55 am
Are those really worth 100$+?

Just wondering if I continue to use my 15$ wired headphone to listen to music in the home or pay 150$ to get rid of a wire.

Thanks
It's a bit pricey but worth it for me. Sound quality is great and I put a high value in not having to deal with wires getting caught on my office chair or getting in the way while working out.
Baaaaaaaaa!