Expired Hot Deals

[The Source] Jabra Elite 65T True Wireless On-Ear Headset - $134.99 with code NOV35

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 9th, 2018 5:21 pm
Aug 17, 2018
26 posts
10 upvotes
speed_69 wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 1:50 pm
How are these for running? Do I actually need the elite active 65T over these if I sweat a lot during runs?
Tried both this summer... They both fall out the same (probably not while running, but I used while working, and if you sweat and happen to tilt head... Plonk) , regardless of soft rubber on active model...
Went back to beats x
May 11, 2015
163 posts
193 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
“NOV35” is invalid, it seems. Is there another code we could try?
Nov 23, 2012
55 posts
20 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
FoodieEd wrote:
Nov 9th, 2018 1:37 am
“NOV35” is invalid, it seems. Is there another code we could try?
Also seeing this. Possibly dead?
Jan 9, 2014
210 posts
164 upvotes
Regina
To anybody deciding to keep the jabra 65t, I highly recommend buying the comply eartips to go with them. Form a perfect seal in your ear, never fall out (damn Jabra's silicone eartips) and are soooooooo much more comfortable.

Here is a link to the compatible tip

Comply SmartCore Sport Pro Premium Memory Foam Earphone Tips with SweatGuard, Fits Most Earphones, Conforms To Ear for A Secure Fit, Noise Reducing Earbud Tips for Active Lifestyle (Medium, 3 Pairs) https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B06XYMN7KC/ref ... 5BbM3GPFC6
Aug 27, 2016
45 posts
16 upvotes
Does sound work through both earbuds when receiving or making calls. Or just one side.
Oct 12, 2013
315 posts
108 upvotes
Surrey
grca73 wrote:
Nov 9th, 2018 12:51 am
Tried both this summer... They both fall out the same (probably not while running, but I used while working, and if you sweat and happen to tilt head... Plonk) , regardless of soft rubber on active model...
Went back to beats x

I also had this issue with 65t active while lifting weights , back to AirPods Crying Face
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2005
1615 posts
238 upvotes
TukangFikir wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 12:13 pm
I was contemplating on this until couple of days ago, xiaomi airdots was announced. Might want to consider that as well as it will be available to order from china for less than $50. I've owned several xiaomi's headphones/ headsets and they all have good quality. Just another note that Jabra's warranty is North American while Xiaomi's pretty much non-exsistent.

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker ... dots-price
Just reserved 1. Not sure if this reserve is only available for China or if it is global. Battery life is ok at 4 hours (5 hours using 1 and can't tell if you can use either ear or specific ear only) with 8 hours case reserve according to spec. Xiaomi product are decent and for the price, I will gamble the $50
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2005
1615 posts
238 upvotes
grca73 wrote:
Went back to beats x
I have the Samsung IconX 2018 for 3 weeks, no problem so far, only fall out once but it's my fault as I did not seat it properly. Don't like the touch control as much but love the buildin storage so I can listen to music without the phone with 7 hours of life and battery life is as advertised at 5 hours 4 minutes streaming movies from PC
Apr 30, 2013
496 posts
198 upvotes
Centre of the earth …
hugs29 wrote:
Nov 9th, 2018 6:43 am
I also had this issue with 65t active while lifting weights , back to AirPods Crying Face
That's disappointing to read. Was it a one-off or they frequently fall out?
Nov 19, 2009
511 posts
309 upvotes
Toronto
grca73 wrote:
Went back to beats x
I use these (not the actives) for running all the time. Never fell out once, but that could depend on your ears. Plus the pass through feature is great when listening to music and running in the city. Only complaint is the mic when on calls. I always get complaints in loud environments.
Deal Guru
Aug 6, 2001
12492 posts
1131 upvotes
Mississauga
Glad to see feedback on the mics, I work in an environment where I am on calls non-stop, need MIC with NC as a must.

I'm also seeing reviews commenting that soundstage is missing and sounds are flat? Is this true.

Xiaomi Pistons Hybrid were one of the best dual driver headphones..
Jul 21, 2008
893 posts
610 upvotes
GTA
weedb0y wrote:
Nov 9th, 2018 9:15 am
Glad to see feedback on the mics, I work in an environment where I am on calls non-stop, need MIC with NC as a must.

I'm also seeing reviews commenting that soundstage is missing and sounds are flat? Is this true.

Xiaomi Pistons Hybrid were one of the best dual driver headphones..
I use them at the gym and have received calls without issue. I make sure I ask the caller if they can hear me clearly and they can. The best way to figure out if this is for you is to buy them from amazon and give them an honest trial before keeping a pair. That's the only way to know if they will live up to your expectations.
Apr 3, 2006
46 posts
7 upvotes
AnujS699 wrote:
Nov 9th, 2018 1:57 am
Comply SmartCore Sport Pro Premium Memory Foam Earphone Tips with SweatGuard, Fits Most Earphones, Conforms To Ear for A Secure Fit, Noise Reducing Earbud Tips for Active Lifestyle (Medium, 3 Pairs) https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B06XYMN7KC/ref ... 5BbM3GPFC6
Do they fit back in the charging case with the Comply tips on? I was looking to get these tips but read you have to remove them to fit back in the case.

Thank you,

Mike
Jan 9, 2014
210 posts
164 upvotes
Regina
ironmikel wrote:
Nov 9th, 2018 10:33 am
Do they fit back in the charging case with the Comply tips on? I was looking to get these tips but read you have to remove them to fit back in the case.

Thank you,

Mike
While I personally take them out, I have been able to close it with the tips on. It's recommended you remove the tips before putting them in the case, and personally, it's a small price to pay for having a significant upgrade in user experience