Expired Hot Deals

[The Source] Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard & Mouse Combo less than $20 (Reg $79.99) YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2017 6:41 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2013
1145 posts
532 upvotes
CALGARY

[The Source] Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard & Mouse Combo less than $20 (Reg $79.99) YMMV

Hello, This is too hot to be posted as a separate deal.

Source has $25 off of $50 promo right now. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard & Mouse Combo is on sale right now for $31, add a filler for another $19 and get both for $25. I got a computer speaker as a filler and both together costed me $25 which is hot. The MS Sculpt combo has pretty good reviews and they are at an average $80.

Sculpt mouse has Mouse has Four-way touch scrolling lets you navigate up, down, left and right which is cool.

http://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/computers ... ct-details

Those who did not get the Source promo, they can PM Bestbuy for around $26. Its listed $89.99 at Bestbuy.
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/mic ... 75302.aspx
16 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2003
4965 posts
5765 upvotes
$19 filler for a $31 item. You win. Though the title is definitely misleading.
get what is cheap, not what you need :lol:
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
16839 posts
6642 upvotes
Oakville
Will Best Buy PM for out of stock online items?
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Jul 2, 2012
76 posts
18 upvotes
WATERLOO
There was no store close enough so I just got it at staples with price match.

Was in the market for one of these. Thanks OP!!!!
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2004
3826 posts
1203 upvotes
Edmonton
Looks weird.. I use the split scuplt keyboard which I like but not sure about the design of this one. too bad the other one isnt on sale.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
1849 posts
1223 upvotes
Toronto, ON
wearysky wrote: Will Best Buy PM for out of stock online items?
No, it's written in their pm police the item must be in stock
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
2293 posts
747 upvotes
Ottawa
These are BT right? I think I remember that mouse being BT. too bad it is OOS near me.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2013
1145 posts
532 upvotes
CALGARY
eugene188 wrote: These are BT right? I think I remember that mouse being BT. too bad it is OOS near me.
These are not Bluetooth, there is a BT version just for the mouse.
Temp. Banned
Apr 13, 2016
747 posts
491 upvotes
This keyboard looks awful.

Look at the additional "Backspace" key where the space key area is. Good luck trying to use this if you use your left thumb for the space key.
[Inappropriate signature]
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
16839 posts
6642 upvotes
Oakville
snipzy wrote: This keyboard looks awful.

Look at the additional "Backspace" key where the space key area is. Good luck trying to use this if you use your left thumb for the space key.
If I recall, when they first added that feature (which is actually really awesome from an ergonomics standpoint - no more stretching the right hand for backspace), it defaulted to spacebar. I don't know if it's still that way by default, but if it's not I would be absolutely SHOCKED if you couldn't map it back to spacebar.
kenner30 wrote: There was no store close enough so I just got it at staples with price match.

Was in the market for one of these. Thanks OP!!!!
Did you pricematch with Staples online?
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
May 14, 2013
79 posts
79 upvotes
wearysky wrote: If I recall, when they first added that feature (which is actually really awesome from an ergonomics standpoint - no more stretching the right hand for backspace), it defaulted to spacebar. I don't know if it's still that way by default, but if it's not I would be absolutely SHOCKED if you couldn't map it back to spacebar.

Did you pricematch with Staples online?
Just picked this up in store at Staples. The associate didn't seem to care if it was in stock or not (@ the source).

I unboxed it and can confirmed that the left space bar can still be used as a "space". In fact out of the box, it still acts as a normal space bar.
Last edited by Zensa06 on Feb 14th, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2013
1145 posts
532 upvotes
CALGARY
I have an extra one if someone wants to get it in Calgary,