Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

New Fluid 48in 1080p DLED HDTV $275

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 21st, 2017 2:24 pm
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto

[The Source] New Fluid 48in 1080p DLED HDTV $275

The Source has these Fluid 48" DLED 60 hz TV's on sale for $299 less $25 Email Signup promo, which does work on this BTW.
Free shipping to any store, and a few available in store. It is an older model, but has decent comments, that seem credible.
Might be good for a basement TV or a gamer display at this price
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?
15 replies
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
SmellySwamp wrote: Additional $15 off with PSP
Can you still stack the $25 promo and PSP? I thought TS had "fixed" that.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
3108 posts
3603 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
idiotcanuck wrote: Can you still stack the $25 promo and PSP? I thought TS had "fixed" that.
confirmed stacking email code and CAA membership (5% off electronics) works which would bbe the $15 off the $300 here. I did this in store buying a hard drive was $99.99, showed CAA card (which is same as PSP discount) got for $94.99 then applied the $25 newsletter coupon, had to buy something to bring it back over $100 though (also they said EHF fee does not count)

so yes i verified it works, at least in store.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2002
3543 posts
2128 upvotes
Bought this model for bedroom a few years ago. no complaints. Power Led is bright red when off in a dark bedroom. Samsung panel on my unit.
RFD Admins All Drive Teslas. You should Too!
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
Redscott wrote: Bought this model for bedroom a few years ago. no complaints. Power Led is bright red when off in a dark bedroom. Samsung panel on my unit.
Thanks for the feedback.
How is the sound quality? That seems to be the Achilles heel of most the inexpensive Led's these days.

Mar 4, 2014
534 posts
872 upvotes
idiotcanuck wrote: Thanks for the feedback.
How is the sound quality? That seems to be the Achilles heel of most the inexpensive Led's these days.
I have this model, or potentially the older version of this. TV sound sounds a bit flat, but for the price is OK. I bought the CostCo Vizio sound bar from another RFD thread, and with optical (and 5.1), I have no complaints whatsoever.
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
slimjim91 wrote: I have this model, or potentially the older version of this. TV sound sounds a bit flat, but for the price is OK. I bought the CostCo Vizio sound bar from another RFD thread, and with optical (and 5.1), I have no complaints whatsoever.
Thanks for the info.

This deal is still on. If you are already an Email Subscriber there is also the targeted VIP bonus offer of a $25 bonus card on $100 plus purchases online/in store. This should stack with the $25 signup code. So net $250 for this TV if you got the email, but YMMV.

Banned
Jul 20, 2017
33 posts
26 upvotes
This one is mine and perfect for my bedroom. The color is brilliant, contrast is great, wonderfully crisp and sharp. Best color TV I have ever owned or viewed for that matter. And the sound exceeds what I would have expected on this model. I realize that there are few reviews on this model and that is because it is a brand new model I guess. Thanks for posting a good deals.
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
zep87065 wrote: This one is mine and perfect for my bedroom. The color is brilliant, contrast is great, wonderfully crisp and sharp. Best color TV I have ever owned or viewed for that matter. And the sound exceeds what I would have expected on this model. I realize that there are few reviews on this model and that is because it is a brand new model I guess. Thanks for posting a good deals.
Thanks for the feedback. It helps when there is so little information about a store branded model like this.

Banned
Jul 20, 2017
33 posts
26 upvotes
idiotcanuck wrote: Thanks for the feedback. It helps when there is so little information about a store branded model like this.
You are welcome too.
Jun 13, 2011
784 posts
502 upvotes
I bought this a few years ago like other posters. I have pretty bad DSE very noticeable while watching hockey. I still like the tv though.
Jul 20, 2017
18 posts
16 upvotes
I have had this TV for a few days now and the picture is great. The sound isnt great but goes the job. I prefer to just plug in my old pc speakers and it's a significant improvement. I can't complain about the TV though really great deal! I've had no problems or anything, so far anyway. Thanks OP
Dec 26, 2016
109 posts
141 upvotes
I also have purchased this tv, needed something for my basement. Very happy with the picture quality for the price. The stand is high quality and not cheap plastic, looks quite nice. The sound quality is very basic but it suited my needs as I connected my soundbar with optical cable. Bezels are pretty low pro and with 3 hdmi ports i can't complain considering the price. Good deal! Thanks.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2009
2319 posts
1192 upvotes
BC
This tv is great for a cheapie. I bought in Nov. 2014 when it was $220.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2009
22529 posts
8939 upvotes
Toronto
Hmm... Good deal. Still waiting on a decent 4K 47" or 48" TV though. I have an entertainment unit that has a max width of 43" for a TV. This TV may fit as it is 43.03", but I already have a 42" plasma there, so I'd prefer waiting for a 4K TV to replace it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)