Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

Nexxtech 2.1 Channel PC Speaker System 11$

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2018 9:46 am
Oct 17, 2011
455 posts
607 upvotes
Toronto
I'm getting a constant hum from mine too. It's loud enough to be annoying. I think I'm going to return these.
Oct 26, 2016
328 posts
359 upvotes
Montreal
aquariaguy wrote: Rather keep your $3. The Source has terrible customer service in store. Calling in to place an order people are nice, in store, oh boy........ went to pick up an order once and it was BRUTAL.
I agree with that so badly

And also this

“What’s your phone plan?”
“What’s your current phone?”
“What do you pay monthly for your phone?”
“We have specials for our phones, wanna know?”

Wth... I just want to take my online purchases.

Sorry for being quite off-topic
Apr 9, 2011
431 posts
266 upvotes
Markham Thornhill Os…
Sushi4life wrote: I agree with that so badly

And also this

It oculd be store specific. i go to pick up all my stuff and Fairview Mall ( Toronto) . I have gone in multiple times and they just take my order number , go to the back and get my stuff. Make me verify id and sign anything if needed. They even open it to make sure it was fine.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
22988 posts
6878 upvotes
Scarberia
I used a female 3.5mm to rca cable to hookup to my tv audio in Not getting sound. Any ideas¿? My lg tv doesn’t have headphone jack tia
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
12716 posts
25640 upvotes
Montreal
mikka2017 wrote: I used a female 3.5mm to rca cable to hookup to my tv audio in Not getting sound. Any ideas¿? My lg tv doesn’t have headphone jack tia

I have a similar Logitech set of speakers. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but i don't think the RCA level of signal that is coming out of your TV is strong enough to supply the speakers. You will need a regular patch cord from your TV RCA connectors to an amp or a receiver and from there, through the headphone jack, to the Nexxtech speakers.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
22988 posts
6878 upvotes
Scarberia
Temporel wrote: I have a similar Logitech set of speakers. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but i don't think the RCA level of signal that is coming out of your TV is strong enough to supply the speakers. You will need a regular patch cord from your TV RCA connectors to an amp or a receiver and from there, through the headphone jack, to the Nexxtech speakers.
i see, i think i have to get something like this..but i dont think its cheaper then 30cdn

or this 5$cdn product but its gonna take month to arrive aliexpress

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Digital ... 8bb0be83d3
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
12716 posts
25640 upvotes
Montreal
mikka2017 wrote: i see, i think i have to get something like this..but i dont think its cheaper then 30cdn or this 5$cdn product but its gonna take month to arrive aliexpress

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Digital ... 8bb0be83d3

Most likely, the output on the RCA connectors from your TV is already analog. That thing on Aliexpress is a Digital to Analog Audio Converter. You don't need that.

What you need is an ordinary amp or receiver. Ask your friends or family if they have an old one they would like to get rid of. Check you local thrift store/Salvation Army, recuperation center, etc. Those Nexxtech speakers are more intended to be used as computer speakers plugged in an audio card, on your mp3 player or your phone.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
1431 posts
2250 upvotes
Sushi4life wrote: I agree with that so badly

And also this

cos they're owned by Bell. they're trained to have to ask those questions :(

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)