Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

Nintendo Switch pre order

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 8th, 2017 10:04 pm
Feb 29, 2016
192 posts
102 upvotes
Glad I bough some Nintendo's stocks!

(evil mode on) MOUAHAHAAHAHAHAHA (evil mode off)

:)
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20241 posts
8367 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Ugh, I had bought at BB, decided it's not worth it and canceled my order... then the source comes along and I'm sitting on a $10 GC from a previous screw up and a $25 code I previously had sitting in my inbox... ordered again. $35 off is almost 10% figure I'm not going to do better than that considering it's nintendo if I want to get this thing for next xmas lol.
Apr 11, 2013
519 posts
361 upvotes
Thanks OP, I'll probably cancel my EB Games pre-order and move my EB deposits to games and an extra set of controllers. $25 off is better than regular price
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3763 posts
1545 upvotes
Montreal
regularjoe1 wrote: Thanks OP, I'll probably cancel my EB Games pre-order and move my EB deposits to games and an extra set of controllers. $25 off is better than regular price
I wouldn't cancel anything, sources is known to not be reliable... they probably have the least amount of Switch stock when launch comes.
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20241 posts
8367 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
tarushin wrote: I wouldn't cancel anything, sources is known to not be reliable... they probably have the least amount of Switch stock when launch comes.
Who knows, personally I don't care if it comes a little later I need to feel like I'm getting a deal on this to justify it. :P
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1889 posts
1891 upvotes
Guelph
Thanks OP! Thats awesome. Really wish I could get one through EB to trade in stuff but oh well at least I got one. My daughter will love this! Thanks to those who mentioned the $25 off as well.

Also, who gives this a thumbs down? $25 off a preorder for something thats sold out everywhere else? Whats negative about this?
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
3864 posts
1150 upvotes
Toronto
tarushin wrote: I guess depending which CSR you get cause the terms clearly states:

Exchange-only
within 30 days

Defective gaming software (exchanged title for same title only)
Defective gaming consoles (exchanged for same console only)
Defective consumables; batteries, ink and toner cartridges
Defective media converting products
Defective blank recording media
We do not accept returns or offer refunds on opened or non-defective software or gaming consoles.
Wording is confusing (at least for me), so I spoke to the CSR and they do indeed take returns on unopened consoles.
Jan 30, 2016
111 posts
29 upvotes
Westmount, QC
So, buy, try to resell for 550 and if it's not working, refund?
Aug 2, 2016
143 posts
176 upvotes
BC
Nice. Thanks OP. Preordered one. And Im gonna cancel my EB order. Zelda gets $4 off if using PSP account.
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
UnknownNoob wrote: Nice. Thanks OP. Preordered one. And Im gonna cancel my EB order. Zelda gets $4 off if using PSP account.
Find something to bump it up over $100 and use another $25 off coupon.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
3864 posts
1150 upvotes
Toronto
Microtic wrote: Keep in mind that their return policy specifically states no returns on consoles.

Under "not returnable": " Non-defective software and gaming consoles".

http://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/returnsExchanges
I've spoken to many CSR (online and on phone) and they confirmed that it if it's not opened, then it is returnable.
May 4, 2015
185 posts
42 upvotes
no return only on opened box...you can return unopened console box.
Aug 13, 2012
60 posts
10 upvotes
Microtic wrote: Keep in mind that their return policy specifically states no returns on consoles.

Under "not returnable": " Non-defective software and gaming consoles".

http://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/returnsExchanges
I checked with CSR.

Rishi] Hello
[Melissa] Hello
[Melissa] Good Day and Thank you for visiting The Source. How may I assist you today?

[Rishi] Hi Melissa - I just pre-ordered a Nintendo Switch.
[Rishi] I am reading your policy and it is not clear
[Rishi] can this product be refunded if unopened within 15 or 30 days
[Melissa] 30 days if unopened.
[Rishi] perfect thanks
Last edited by therishisharma on Jan 18th, 2017 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 13, 2012
837 posts
600 upvotes
TORONTO
Wasn't planning to, but the new Zelda looks pretty awesome and the extra $25 off helps!
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2009
1380 posts
440 upvotes
Toronto
don't forget, if you're an amazon prime member you can get 20% off pre order games on amazon. Also don't forget your favourite cash back website!
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
4249 posts
1672 upvotes
Belle River
Looks like OOS now.

Before I came here I put one in my cart to see if the $25 coupon works, and I happen to have a lot of stuff in cart from awhile back, took so long to empty the cart one item at a time that Switch is now out of stock. The Source website is always so slow, for me anyway.