Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

PowerBeats3 $150 off for Goodlife Members

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 7th, 2020 12:41 pm
11 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
3275 posts
2144 upvotes
Montréal, QC
How it is for running? Do we have to insert them in the ear canal?
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
3428 posts
2377 upvotes
Toronto
Staples is clearing these out at $119.99 from two locations I saw.
Apr 11, 2011
70 posts
39 upvotes
They have a few different options for the ear canal. I just opened up a set, and they seem to be great... until I wore them out during a run in the rain. They are NOT water resistant. The light flashes white and red when I try to charge. Unfortunately I have misplaced my receipt. Tried the rice hold for 3 days, still no luck Disappointed Face
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9450 posts
11816 upvotes
Calgary
BandwagonCaptain wrote: They have a few different options for the ear canal. I just opened up a set, and they seem to be great... until I wore them out during a run in the rain. They are NOT water resistant. The light flashes white and red when I try to charge. Unfortunately I have misplaced my receipt. Tried the rice hold for 3 days, still no luck Disappointed Face
What good would your receipt be? You damaged them.
Apr 11, 2011
70 posts
39 upvotes
the receipt was for warranty purposes... I believe they claim to be both sweat and water resistant. not entirely sure if it would be covered, guess I shouldn't be jumping to conclusions Winking Face
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
BandwagonCaptain wrote: the receipt was for warranty purposes... I believe they claim to be both sweat and water resistant. not entirely sure if it would be covered, guess I shouldn't be jumping to conclusions Winking Face
Call them up, give the serial number
Dec 27, 2016
733 posts
1087 upvotes
Canada
I bought these a couple of years ago. Great headphones for the gym. They come with several different size rubber tips for fitment. Took them back for a warranty claim and my Source had the purchase/warranty record in their system. No receipt needed. I think I may have purchased the extended warranty. They didn’t even test them to verify what was wrong. Just gave me a new pair. Excellent service. The problem was my cat had chewed the wire a tiny bit, not a problem with the product itself. I think I would prefer this style over the totally wireless version as I sometimes hang them around my neck.
Sep 26, 2006
877 posts
253 upvotes
North York
weedb0y wrote: Call them up, give the serial number
if you are within 1 year of purchase, bring it to the apple store and they should be able to help you out.
Apr 11, 2011
70 posts
39 upvotes
Striker317 wrote: if you are within 1 year of purchase, bring it to the apple store and they should be able to help you out.
Even better - thanks!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)