Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

Samsung 55” 4K HDR Curved LED Smart TV - OPEN BOX - $760

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2017 7:05 pm
Nov 6, 2011
194 posts
243 upvotes
Mississauga

[The Source] Samsung 55” 4K HDR Curved LED Smart TV - OPEN BOX - $760

For those who missed the BB open box deal, there are some interesting options from The Source.
The units are tagged as open box so maybe those are display models, but they come with standard 12 month warranty.

-> Samsung KU6490 55” 4K HDR Curved LED Smart TV - OPEN BOX - $760

-> LG 55UH6150 55” 4K LED Smart TV - OPEN BOX - $618

-> Samsung UN50KU6290FXZ 50” 4K LED Smart TV - OPEN BOX - $523

Some more options are available in their Open Box section.

Thanks to Don Freak for posting the home entertainment deal.Winking Face
18 replies
Apr 1, 2017
48 posts
2 upvotes
Thanks op I got the tv for $862 all in using psp code newsletter and 1% Ebates!
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
2184 posts
252 upvotes
Ottawa
ChaosR wrote: For those who missed the BB open box deal, there are some interesting options from The Source.
The units are tagged as open box so maybe those are display models, but they come with standard 12 month warranty.

How are you getting cheaper prices than what is listed? Is there a coupon code? If so can you share the link?
Feb 18, 2015
391 posts
1721 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Oh man... Should I wait for the black friday?
The price is pretty good.
May 27, 2011
575 posts
586 upvotes
Marcos1310 wrote: Oh man... Should I wait for the black friday?
The price is pretty good.
I would wait. So many 4k tv's are going on sale. Also this is used.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 28, 2005
6467 posts
460 upvotes
Scarborough
I picked up a curved Samsung and an lg
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2007
2776 posts
2425 upvotes
moufasa wrote: is this HDR10
I can't seem to find any solid info, but I don't think it does
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
2757 posts
1630 upvotes
Ontario
SuperStarDynex wrote: I would wait. So many 4k tv's are going on sale. Also this is used.
I'd second that. Black Friday is only two months away, chances are you can find a new TV not much more than these sets, not to mention returning a big TV because of dead pixels or whatever reason it was returned by the first owner is a giant pain in the butt.
Currently happy customer with Koodo, Roger and Virgin Mobile.
Nov 17, 2008
335 posts
109 upvotes
Brampton
Headbeancounter wrote: I'd second that. Black Friday is only two months away, chances are you can find a new TV not much more than these sets, not to mention returning a big TV because of dead pixels or whatever reason it was returned by the first owner is a giant pain in the butt.
Ordered a TV then cancelled for this very reason. I remember returning an item at the source is not easy either, a huge pain in the ass and I recall once (years back) they tried to make me pay a re-stocking fee for a laptop, never shopped there since.
RedFlagDeals: Buy Now Think Later :)
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto
Turbinator_007 wrote: Ordered a TV then cancelled for this very reason. I remember returning an item at the source is not easy either, a huge pain in the ass and I recall once (years back) they tried to make me pay a re-stocking fee for a laptop, never shopped there since.
Also they charge $50 for shipping then charge to ship it back... don't have the patience to carry around 50" tv's...
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2003
1589 posts
173 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
Turbinator_007 wrote: Ordered a TV then cancelled for this very reason. I remember returning an item at the source is not easy either, a huge pain in the ass and I recall once (years back) they tried to make me pay a re-stocking fee for a laptop, never shopped there since.
This post made me cancel my order. I anticipate a higher probability that there will be something wrong with the TV; not being able to return it easily is a deal breaker.
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16990 posts
9322 upvotes
London
BE WARNED: This is NOT and HDR tv. It does not support wide color gamut and is only capable of a peak brightness of 400 nits
Penalty Box
May 12, 2011
3407 posts
487 upvotes
North Vancouver
ChaosR wrote: For those who missed the BB open box deal, there are some interesting options from The Source.

Nice thanks

Didn't know about the open box section
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
8555 posts
11768 upvotes
GTA
I returned an open box laptop in July with no problems. I don't know if they changed their policy since you tried. Be aware that the website says that you can't return TVs over 55" to a store. The TVs listed in the OP should be able to be return to a store instead of having to be shipped back.
Mar 15, 2017
31 posts
7 upvotes
Waterloo
Received the 55 curved 4K UHD Samsung one yesterday, screen was broken so returned today to store with no issues

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)