• Last Updated:
  • Feb 10th, 2018 12:30 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2003
5868 posts
754 upvotes

[The Source] Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro $200 - $25 email sign up

The Source have dropped the price of the Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro to $200. Staples currently have it at the same price, but you can use the email signup code for another $25 off. Final price with ON tax is $197.74.

And don't forget your cashback site.

Note: Only the black version is on sale, red is still $300. Also the PSP discount is not stackable with the email signup code.
------He who dares, Rodders, he who dares------

Heatware Feedback eBay Feedback
X360 Live Gamertag: Frenzied360
11 replies
Nov 23, 2013
222 posts
90 upvotes
Toronto
Gear s3 is on sale for $332.99 after epp.
Dec 26, 2014
29 posts
16 upvotes
Cobourg, ON
Probably unnecessary but you need an Android Phone to install the app "gear". An android tablet will not work. I bought one from BB and it works great.
Mar 30, 2005
29 posts
7 upvotes
I have had one these since early December, but I lost mine for a month. The problem is the strap. It does not have a clasp that locks closed. If you use this in any manner where your forearm flexes (such as lifting weights or scratching your back for that matter) the band can pop off and it will fall off. I just found mine after a month when I removed my kids car seat from my car - it must have fallen off on the install. Very poor design for a sports band and the battery life is about 20-30 hours so lots of charging. I think I paid $150 at Sportchek in December, probably just worth that amount in my opinion.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 15, 2004
5356 posts
404 upvotes
I bought one and use it since Black Friday. It’s amazing as I swim as my key exercise. It tracks laps in swimming. I agree that the battery doesn’t last long but you can charge it everyday while you are taking a shower or something like that for a few hours. My strap has no issue and it never really pops out. It’s a traditional watch strap.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2010
1420 posts
344 upvotes
Toronto
ajitated wrote:
Feb 9th, 2018 2:19 pm
I have had one these since early December, but I lost mine for a month. The problem is the strap. It does not have a clasp that locks closed. If you use this in any manner where your forearm flexes (such as lifting weights or scratching your back for that matter) the band can pop off and it will fall off. I just found mine after a month when I removed my kids car seat from my car - it must have fallen off on the install. Very poor design for a sports band and the battery life is about 20-30 hours so lots of charging. I think I paid $150 at Sportchek in December, probably just worth that amount in my opinion.
Sounds like the gear fit 2? I thought the gear fit 2 pro has a watchband.
Mar 30, 2005
29 posts
7 upvotes
Sorry you are right mine must be the gear fit 2 amateur: )
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
5943 posts
2095 upvotes
Calgary
ajitated wrote:
Feb 9th, 2018 2:19 pm
That's the Fit2. I had one but I didn't keep it long enough to discover any problems with the wristband. I had it for two weeks and had to factory reset it twice. Samsung provided no solution other than factor resetting it every time it stopped tracking. No way I was going to put up with that.
Dec 18, 2015
13 posts
11 upvotes
Port Coquitlam, BC
I had the Gear S3. Great watch. Had a tumble down the hill by my house after too many wobbly pops and lost it. Considering getting back into the game again.