Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

Source 43"Fluid 1080P $169.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 13th, 2018 3:01 pm
Banned
Nov 20, 2009
1323 posts
993 upvotes
39.0392° N, 125.7625…
movieking wrote: Just to note, I was in a store tonight & I was told that the Source is discontinuing the Fluid TVs as they are transitioning to selling RCA TVs instead, so keep an eye out for more Fluid clearance prices as they are looking to clear out their inventories.
Well, I had an RCA 42" from a garbage pile. A $35 circuit board swap and it lasted until I bought a 43" Fluid. RCA is made by Curtis International, and I would not be surprised if Fluid is also. Rather than having an assembly line just for The Source's Fluid series, The Source will get RCAs cheaper from the same supplier.
Dec 10, 2013
126 posts
89 upvotes
Brampton
How would this tv hold for gaming?
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
jeeva86 wrote: FS is horribly slow though.
I've had no issues. I run Terrarium on it all the time, and Netflix, no issues.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Apr 30, 2008
86 posts
29 upvotes
Thanks OP. Picked one up after bit of looking around and deliberating. Stock went down fast in Edmonton. Just a note, if a store is showing stock, give them a call first as likely it is the floor model. WEM store was using it for Bell Fibe demo and wouldn't sell.

TV is fairly light and also picked up this mount from JYSK: https://www.jysk.ca/tv-wall-mount-32-55.html

JYSK also has other mounts on sale and they seem sturdy.
Mar 10, 2011
570 posts
501 upvotes
Niagara
JDTheCanadian wrote: Decent price for a set that size, but I would rather spend a little bit more an get a Toshiba or even an Insignia for piece of mind.
Looking for a replacement. My 42" Insignia just died at the 3 year mark. Its actually a 2 yr old replacement. The first one died inside the 1 yr mark. How long has your Insignia lasted.
See sumtin'. Say sumtin'. ('less someone else already did)
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
3071 posts
1585 upvotes
jackass_ca wrote: Amazon firestick works as well. Have mine with Kodi, Terrarium, Mobdro loaded to it.
https://www.amazon.ca/Stick-Basic-Strea ... e+tv+stick
Netflix as well, just no Youtube at the moment, who knows if Amazon and Google will end the feud, but you can access youtube via the browser, or this method.
https://troypoint.com/install-youtube-f ... -tv-stick/
Download FireFox for the FS and use YouTube that way. Works Flawless as if its an actual app.
Nov 2, 2012
214 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto
Just called the Source, rep confirm stock sold out online and in-store. Disappointed But Relieved Face

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)