Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

The Source - CAA Members - PS4 1TB NBA 2K18 Bundle - $279.99 - In-Store Only

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2017 12:29 pm
Dec 9, 2005
8 posts
3 upvotes
toronto
So you just go to the store abd present your CAA membership?
Dblock! :twisted: [CEDblock!DblockDblockNTER]Dblock![/CENTER]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2005
2322 posts
50 upvotes
Any deals on PS4 PRO? I'm aware of the SDM $100 gc promo, was wondering if there are anything else
Oct 15, 2017
5 posts
I picked up the NBA18 bundle at the Danforth Victoria Park location. First the guy says the 279 deal does not exist, it is below the cost for the ps4 to go so low but I showed him the link on the CAA page and he wanted to see the CAA card for the number and he did it. He said there are 2 more sets left. I sold the NBA game for $50 on kijiji. Thank you RFD you just saved me a lot of money.
Oct 6, 2016
317 posts
126 upvotes
langley, BC
Works with BCAA membership, right? I am gonna get one then.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
CaptainCrash wrote: I have a friend at Game Stop that says this will be the same for them on BF.
same here, and they said they would "match it" but when I asked for specifics, he talked about Best Buy and other retailers, like he was mixed up on the deal.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1377 posts
1186 upvotes
BonnieDrasco wrote: Who wants to help me with a CAA membership lol. I am in Etobicoke and will love to purchase a PS4! Willing to give you the NBA game
I'll give u my caa number for NBA
Sep 26, 2017
315 posts
216 upvotes
Got one. The guy was about to stack the 25$ off but a girl over heard and corrected him lol

Also got them to price match a controller
Aug 2, 2016
10 posts
Got the nhl18 bundle at the Oakridge location in Vancouver with no problems. Still had one nhl one and 3 nba bundles left.
May 20, 2006
836 posts
30 upvotes
I'm not getting any luck, only applicable to NBA bundles and they seem to be all sold out.

Hopefully I see another 279 bundle for BF.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4320 posts
4919 upvotes
Ottawa
Does the Source allow you to use the $25 off $100 code on top of price matching a deal?

Just wondering.
Jun 10, 2017
179 posts
113 upvotes
Got the bundle at Eaton centre. They said only NBA bundles. However there are 7 units left. The guy didn't even look at my card or ask for the number. I just mentioned CAA discount and he entered the discount code without looking at the card. Traded in the NBA at eb games. Granted I was scammed (38 bucks) but I am a platinum member so the game I was getting was going to be disconnected further.
Sep 14, 2010
596 posts
219 upvotes
Anyone have a caa membership and could help me out in the montreal area, especially north shore? Id love to get this deal.

edit: ended nov 19, I'm screwed, thanks anyway...
Dec 28, 2011
20 posts
59 upvotes
MONTR
Thanks OP!

Picked one up in CDN, Montreal. Took the manager 10 minutes to figure out how to process the discount, but he got it eventually. :)
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
BonnieDrasco wrote: Traded in the NBA at eb games.
was the game sealed out of the bundle?

a friend bought one and is asking me if it's sealed so he can sell BNIB on eBay or Kijiji to lower the price, otherwise (some of these bundled copies are just the disc or unsealed boxes) he may return it unopened and look for BF deals.
Jul 17, 2012
262 posts
213 upvotes
Van, BC
JackWhyte wrote: was the game sealed out of the bundle?

a friend bought one and is asking me if it's sealed so he can sell BNIB on eBay or Kijiji to lower the price, otherwise (some of these bundled copies are just the disc or unsealed boxes) he may return it unopened and look for BF deals.
It's completely sealed with the a sticker about "EZ-wrap" or something; only had a brief look at it..
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2011
1198 posts
877 upvotes
The NBA game is factory sealed, not shrink wrapped. It is the early tip-off edition, with early dlc stuff w/e that is.
There is no UPC at the back, says something like "Part of bundle - not for resale".

I listed my copy for $50 and got it sold by the next day. I had 5-6 users inquiring, but only 1 of them was human enough to reply back to my initial reply. Typical Kijiji robots and spammers asking "Is this item available."
Nov 25, 2012
103 posts
36 upvotes
Montreal
For those without a CAA card, looks like this will be the normal BF price - Shopper's has it for 279.99 November 25- Dec. 1st, and London Drugs has it for the same price starting on BF.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)