Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

[TheSource] Apple AirPod in stock 175.99 (with Goodlife/PSP)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 5th, 2017 3:29 pm
Jun 2, 2010
126 posts
153 upvotes
Toronto

[The Source] [TheSource] Apple AirPod in stock 175.99 (with Goodlife/PSP)

AirPods have been out of stock on the Apple website for months, and looks like earliest shipping date is June. Whether you love it or hate it, its a great chance for anyone that wants one to grab it now, and at a discount. Discounted price requires PSP or Goodlife membership.

Apologies, price should have said 175.99 in the title!

Cheers!
Last edited by venroxas on Apr 21st, 2017 8:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
166 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2005
3167 posts
1209 upvotes
Montreal
obligatory quote lol
scoobydoo wrote: FYI, The signal has to go through your brain just to get to the other headphone in your other ear.

Is brain damage really worth it?
Client at: Tangerine, VoIP.ms, Virgin Mobile
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2003
6201 posts
3007 upvotes
Toronto
Afaik you cannot use the $25 coupon on Apple products, so price is $176. Still a deal
Sep 18, 2006
76 posts
26 upvotes
See 219.99, the above link is showing original price for anyone got the discount link?
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15684 posts
7397 upvotes
Toronto, ON
FerrariEnzo wrote: See 219.99, the above link is showing original price for anyone got the discount link?
http://www.thesource.ca/psp

The rest you'll have to google for... I'm pretty sure you can't post the code here. Google is your friend.
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15684 posts
7397 upvotes
Toronto, ON
drsnikerfreak wrote: How do i know if it worked? I ask because i still see the earpods at $175.99.
If you see it for $175.99 then the Goodlife/PSP discount (20%) worked. The OP applied the additional $25 promo code to come up with $159.99 but the $25 promo code does not work on Apple products. So it's just $175.99 which is still a pretty good deal for something that doesn't go on sale often (last promo was when Best Buy had a discount on headphones and it included the Airpods).
Jan 26, 2017
140 posts
124 upvotes
rvs007 wrote: If you see it for $175.99 then the Goodlife/PSP discount (20%) worked. The OP applied the additional $25 promo code to come up with $159.99 but the $25 promo code does not work on Apple products. So it's just $175.99 which is still a pretty good deal for something that doesn't go on sale often (last promo was when Best Buy had a discount on headphones and it included the Airpods).
Thank you!
Jan 13, 2009
360 posts
167 upvotes
Vancouver
@Op Thanks, awesome deal! To find the Airpods at this price is a rarity.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
7433 posts
4185 upvotes
Moncton, NB
vivibaby wrote: What is psp? Product service plan?
It's parter saving program. You get discounts if you are with certain program and register at the source. Or if you are a bell employee or other employer offer it too.

With my employer I can get these airpods for 153.99. Too bad I cannot get the extra 25$ it would make then like 128.99 :)
Jan 12, 2013
679 posts
671 upvotes
Halifax
Can anyone who owns these comment on the quality of the audio? If they sound like regular EarPods that come bundled with iPhones then I'll pass, but if they upgraded the audio on these I may be interested. Read some reviews and am getting mixed thoughts on the subject.

Thanks.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2014
6089 posts
4351 upvotes
TBBA29 wrote: Can anyone who owns these comment on the quality of the audio? If they sound like regular EarPods that come bundled with iPhones then I'll pass, but if they upgraded the audio on these I may be interested. Read some reviews and am getting mixed thoughts on the subject.

Thanks.
Go buy from Jaybird unless you want to look weird.
Sep 30, 2009
218 posts
211 upvotes
thanks op, was shipping to store the only option? Wouldn't let me ship to my home address...
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15684 posts
7397 upvotes
Toronto, ON
xzero3631 wrote: thanks op, was shipping to store the only option? Wouldn't let me ship to my home address...
Where are you located? It gave me free standard delivery option for me. I'm in the GTA.
Apr 16, 2017
8 posts
2 upvotes
Thanks OP.
Was waiting for my order from Apple. Quick Google search was able to find me a PSP Verification Code and save $44.

Awesome find!
Jan 13, 2009
360 posts
167 upvotes
Vancouver
TBBA29 wrote: Can anyone who owns these comment on the quality of the audio? If they sound like regular EarPods that come bundled with iPhones then I'll pass, but if they upgraded the audio on these I may be interested. Read some reviews and am getting mixed thoughts on the subject.

Thanks.
This is my second pair. I would say the audio is very similar to the originals. However, I would never go back to wired now. I am done with untangling the wires, especially while I'm driving. Yes, they look a bit odd - but I imagine in 5 years we will laugh at the wired ones 'we used to wear'.
Jan 12, 2013
679 posts
671 upvotes
Halifax
Jammer005 wrote: This is my second pair. I would say the audio is very similar to the originals. However, I would never go back to wired now. I am done with untangling the wires, especially while I'm driving. Yes, they look a bit odd - but I imagine in 5 years we will laugh at the wired ones 'we used to wear'.
Thanks for the opinion. I'm not concerned with what they look like personally. I believe that you are right on them becoming more mainstream and looking more "normal" in time. Almost all Apple products have that effect as they start to get more and more popular.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)