Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

TODAY ONLY– SAVE $25 when you spend $150 online at thesource.ca

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 24th, 2019 12:17 am
Sep 17, 2018
492 posts
505 upvotes
thr333zy wrote: Would you recommend Jabra or Galaxy buds?
I have had the Jabra 65t for just about a year now, two seperate warranty claims fulfilled (left earbud failed, and case closure mechanism failed) relatively slow/disorganized on the claim process. I love the headphones, good profile, amazing smart features, good sound quality (great for wireless buds at this point), good battery life, good looks, good (not great) hold while running/working out. Highly recommended wireless earbuds overall, can't go back! Wish they had usb c
Feb 4, 2019
858 posts
1358 upvotes
PapaWave wrote: I couldn't get the promo code to work on Galaxy buds.
It worked for me (at checkout anyway). Now I'm sitting at the checkout wondering if this is what I want. My first choice is probably the Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless but they're way more expensive and have the battery drain issue that still hasn't been resolved.
Feb 4, 2019
858 posts
1358 upvotes
I bought the Galaxy Buds. Thanks OP.
Jan 6, 2009
126 posts
57 upvotes
I order the galaxy buds ship to my local store, which have it in-stock. Will the store call me tomorrow or will I have to wait for the warehouse to ship it to the store with my name on it?