Hot Deals

[The Source] Vehicle jump starters / power banks 15% off -$99 7500 mAh / [Amazon] $64.99 14000mAh

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2017 8:28 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Sep 24, 2014
469 posts
176 upvotes
Edmonton, AB

[The Source] Vehicle jump starters / power banks 15% off -$99 7500 mAh / [Amazon] $64.99 14000mAh

For starters, I found some 500 peak amp jump starters on sale. Note, the cranking/instant amps weren't listed for either jump starter. Without the cranking amps, the two below only compare by peak amp and mAh. Not sure why cranking amps aren't listed these days. Both are decent deals imo and may save your butt from getting jumped the old fashion way
Winking Face.

Energizer 7500mAh jump starters at the source are on sale $99 [$20 off]
- Energizer ENX8K-P 7500mAh The source $99 -500Amp peak

There seems to be a better deal: Amazon deal for a 14000mAh: 15% off code which is on the Amazon page: I96QOSCA to apply at checkout.
-AUTO-VOX 14000mAh with Amazon coupon-$64.99 [$10 off] 500Amp peak
Last edited by crichdr on Jun 17th, 2017 11:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2005
2655 posts
575 upvotes
North York
I bought this one https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01JFS ... UTF8&psc=1 at some point, tested in the winter and it worked well.
500 Amp ones did not work well for me in the winter.
I tested several jump starters and they do not deliver what they claim. This one is small, comes with a bunch of cables including lightning ones, and worked for several cars without any issues.
Fakespot shows grade A which means that good reviews most likely are genuine too.
Btw it was on lightning sale a week ago for $74.95 and I bought another one. If you track it with 3 camels it will probably drop again.

I would avoid AUTO_VOX amazon charger mentioned above as it also shows on the fakespot as a grade F.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
1097 posts
509 upvotes
Calgary
500 peak amps would just turn on my car's radio in -30 degrees. 1000 amp+ or nothing.

The Canadian Tire units are rebranded Stanley FatMax often sold in the US at half the price by Walmart. https://www.walmart.com/search/?cat_id= ... ductResult

By the way, the compressors break on these with regularity.

If you're only needing 500 peak amps, get a lithium model. These are cumbersome heavy beasts.

The Jump-N-Carry JNC660 1700 Peak is a very good one if all you need is a jump starter that will start almost anything short of a Saturn V rocket... (again, almost 2x the price in Canada)
In your pants!
Sep 8, 2014
191 posts
320 upvotes
ag2000 wrote:
Jun 17th, 2017 6:14 pm
I bought this one https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01JFS ... UTF8&psc=1 at some point, tested in the winter and it worked well.
500 Amp ones did not work well for me in the winter.
I tested several jump starters and they do not deliver what they claim. This one is small, comes with a bunch of cables including lightning ones, and worked for several cars without any issues.
Fakespot shows grade A which means that good reviews most likely are genuine too.
Btw it was on lightning sale a week ago for $74.95 and I bought another one. If you track it with 3 camels it will probably drop again.

I would avoid AUTO_VOX amazon charger mentioned above as it also shows on the fakespot as a grade F.
Does this battery output multiple voltages through a barrel connector? Im wanting a portable battery capable of charging a large bluetooth speaker and an LED projector that uses a 19v 3.42? amp ac adapter.