theBay.ca Cancelled Order - Resolution?

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2015 9:31 am
Tags:
None
Mar 11, 2013
2 posts
Markham
This is the 3rd time the Bay has cancelled my order this season. I don't understand why they can't keep their inventory up to date. This is the computer age! Everything can be connected in real time! I ordered a jacket 2 days ago over the phone and even had the CS rep check their distribution warehouse inventory to see if it's still there and she said it's there so I was "likely" to get it. 2 days later my order is cancelled. I called again and the lady I spoke to gave me the explanation "well, it was there when you placed the order but it was gone by the time they tried to fill it 2 days later." Really? Just take it off the inventory when you sell it! Don't sell the same item to 5 people and then cancel 4 orders. Seriously. Will not shop here again.
May 3, 2018
1 posts
Has anyone gotten any satisfaction from the Hudson's Bay? I am so frustrated and angry with the Bay! The have cancelled my last 10 orders & if I didn't want the items so bad I wouldn't have re-orered so many times! WTF? Why is this happening?? I spoke with CS today and she said there were no notes on my account to explain so she didn't know what to say besides that someone would be calling me in two days. What a joke, I was hoping to keep my money in Canada but this leaves no choice, what are the other retailers here?? The US have so many choices but what are our choices? None