Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.com

thebay.com one day sale on men's underwear

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2012 6:54 pm
Mar 1, 2007
28 posts
25 upvotes

[eBay.com] thebay.com one day sale on men's underwear

The Bay is having their one day in-store and online sale on men's Calvin Klein and Tommy underwear and t-shirts multipacks for $14.99 only.

When you buy more than $75 before tax, they also give you a $25 savings card for your next Bay purchases.

Enjoy.

http://www.thebay.com/eng/mens-todayonl ... cks-thebay
22 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2007
3612 posts
2222 upvotes
The Bay is robbing me. Can I sue?!?! :( All these damn sales are well priced!!
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
4465 posts
426 upvotes
Toronto
Only one style of boxers from Calvin Klein in medium. No Diesel in medium.

And I've already got far too many Tommy underwear. :(

Edit: *****, and no free shipping.
Buy Bell, and you go to HELL! :-0
Feb 22, 2003
403 posts
2 upvotes
Thornhill
shipping is free when you spend over 100 bucks...

Thanks OP. Ordered 7 packs of undershirts!
Jun 13, 2010
448 posts
61 upvotes
Just bought 14 items in two separate orders to obtain the 25$ card twice.

Best deal I have seen on CK underwear.
Feb 12, 2007
283 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
already oos
:!: ^^ If you like this post click thanks! ^^ :!:
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4995 posts
2427 upvotes
Markham
man that's fast for ck, guess no one wants tommy
Mar 1, 2007
28 posts
25 upvotes
You can get free shipping if you either buy over $99 worth or use your HBC credit card or HBC Mastercard.

I got 6 packs of Calvin and they only had xl in size left in the Tommy's when I ordered :(
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2002
1755 posts
264 upvotes
GTA
The sales start at midnight EST online. Most items probably sold out overnight. Shipping is free with a $45 purchase on an HBC credit card.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
7556 posts
6834 upvotes
Guys if you use a Bay card you get free shipping on $45 purchases, always.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

edit: just saw the poster above said that - my bad! :lol:
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2009
1325 posts
510 upvotes
Bought the Hilfiger undershirts last weekend when they were on sale plus 25% with Bay card. The collars lost their shape already, so I'm returning them.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1145 posts
325 upvotes
Ottawa
hvc wrote: Guys if you use a Bay card you get free shipping on $45 purchases, always.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

edit: just saw the poster above said that - my bad! :lol:
Anyone know of a good .03 cent filler item? 3 packs comes to $44.97, but need $45 to get free shipping with HBC credit card. lol
May 22, 2012
834 posts
459 upvotes
Toronto
All the CK undershirts look like they are sold out, guess I'm to late.
Sep 29, 2007
96 posts
136 upvotes
Went to the bay at Yorkdale Mall at about 11:30am. PANDEMONIUM in the underwear section. They actually had three packs of CK underwear that was also 14.99 but the sizes were in inches (e.g. 34, 36, 38) but those were gone almost immediately. They had bins in the centre aisles with crowds of people picking through them, but most people didn't realize they had more if you just went to the usual Tommy and CK underwear areas.

The CK stuff was selling out fast still lots of Tommy underwear, nobody touching diesel (probably because you only get one). Personally I've found CK not to be that long lasting but whatever, everyone goes gaga for brand names. The staff were bringing out boxes of more stuff so perhaps it will get replenished throughout the day but people were ravaging the new boxes as they were being opened. Still I thought $15 for 2 pairs of CK or Tommy boxer briefs is a pretty good deal so I picked up a couple packages of both.

I also picked up a package of the tommy t-shirts. I'd recommend you try them on because I tried the medium and they were big on me, and I'm usually a large. So the mediums are pretty big.
Nov 19, 2010
97 posts
21 upvotes
Edmonton
http://www.thebay.com/eng/etc/246_SavingsCard_EN.cfm

The savings cards is only redeemable between Dec. 7 and 24 on a $100 minimum purchase of regular, sale or clearance merchandise. There are other restrictions: no cosmetics, fragrances, one day sales or online purchases. Cannot be combined with other offers.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
5156 posts
1315 upvotes
London
Went this morning to pick up some shirts and tanks because they were sold out online and there was a mob of middle-aged women there grabbing everything. Weird that I was the only guy there. Got what I wanted though.
Deal Guru
Feb 14, 2006
10084 posts
1418 upvotes
damn, too late for the online rush... hahaha
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10983 posts
2915 upvotes
i was up at 1AM last night. (having bought 3 of those deal of the day already)

and i thought to myself...

1..I can either buy 100 dollars worth of it to get free shipping
2.. go fight through people to save 40 dollars

3... I will just go to Winners/Marshall.

I went to bed right after. :)
Aug 14, 2011
125 posts
101 upvotes
Toronto
went at 10 am to The bay attached to Eaton centre. Plenty of stuff were still available. Probably not anymore, but I bought 6 packs of CK underwear and Shirts. good deal.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2007
2105 posts
686 upvotes
Although this is a decent deal, but I usually buy my underwear at Costco. Joe Boxer boxer 3 pack for around $16 and once in a while they go on sale for around $11. I find their quality comparable to CK. Once I also found 3 pack of Hugo Boss at Costco for 19.99. Just saying ...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)